PDA

View Full Version : Mass Gainers?

j-dizzle
08-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Can anyone recommend any good ones? Believe it or not I heard great things about the one at walmart.

BigJsaid
08-30-2010, 12:31 PM
i think optimum has both of the best types of gainers..
the pro complex for lean gains
and the serious mass for serious mass lol. shit has all the calories one would need for all kinds of mass

but the pro complex has everything you need for nice lean gains if you're on a decent diet and stick to your training.

im about to get into another mass cycle and am probably gonna go with the pro complex myself

j-dizzle
08-30-2010, 12:50 PM
i think optimum has both of the best types of gainers..
the pro complex for lean gains
and the serious mass for serious mass lol. shit has all the calories one would need for all kinds of mass

but the pro complex has everything you need for nice lean gains if you're on a decent diet and stick to your training.

im about to get into another mass cycle and am probably gonna go with the pro complex myself

Haha my bro is on the pro complex!! He keeping telling me I should get it. I don't want huge gains and he says its perfect for that.

bb4arson
08-30-2010, 01:53 PM
the blender and some oats..

asianricer69
08-30-2010, 02:20 PM
pro complex ftw man

j-dizzle
08-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Kinda off topic but any of you ever try/have good results with the body fortress whey? I know its from walmart but been hearing goods and bads…

BigJsaid
08-30-2010, 07:14 PM
Yeah I actually got sum in the kitchen right now lol

I bought 1 choc and 1 vanilla jus cuz I had just ran out my hydrowhey
But it was well worth the long shot cuz they have been perfect as part of a preworkout shake, post workout replenish, and just maintaining. Shit mixes like a champ too. I got nuthin bad to say about it lol

j-dizzle
08-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Yeah I actually got sum in the kitchen right now lol

I bought 1 choc and 1 vanilla jus cuz I had just ran out my hydrowhey
But it was well worth the long shot cuz they have been perfect as part of a preworkout shake, post workout replenish, and just maintaining. Shit mixes like a champ too. I got nuthin bad to say about it lol

Really!!!! I heard it has the same stuff as monster milk. I was reading it while I was standing at walmart it looked good and everyone says oh its at walmart its not good. So just like any other cheaper whey works out well?

boostdek
08-30-2010, 09:09 PM
Can anyone recommend any good ones? Believe it or not I heard great things about the one at walmart.

the walmart 1 is good. but i went to GNC and got 2 6lb conainers for $75 which was cheaper than walmart. 2lb for $17.. so bought in bulk but saved. and i like the GNC taste better.....

BigJsaid
08-31-2010, 06:56 AM
Really!!!! I heard it has the same stuff as monster milk. I was reading it while I was standing at walmart it looked good and everyone says oh its at walmart its not good. So just like any other cheaper whey works out well?
SOME of the same shtuff. monster milk has "premium" AA profile. essentially, outside of training and hydration, monster milk has everything you need for amazing gains. I'd say the body fortress protein is perfect if you're working out hard as fuck, cuz its an amazing replenisher and decent fueler. also it makes a good supplement to low protein diets.
any cheaper protein may or may not work for an average person or even an ectomorph. most proteins are cheaper cuz they either lack proper caloric saturation and/or all the engineering just went into the protein alone. but then again i've only seen a couple cheap protein supps and got lucky with the body fortress results.

Dirt McGirk
08-31-2010, 11:14 AM
I swear by mass xxx. Its a gnc product, its a little expensive but everytime I have cycled Iive had really good gains. I used that and then wheybolic as my post and ive never had a better combination.