PDA

View Full Version : Pavilions tonight

Lil Blue
09-04-2010, 10:19 PM
Saw a couple Fits out at Pavilions today, didn't see any showing off though. :sleep:

Any modified Fits ever go out there?

dudeinpinkfit
09-05-2010, 08:40 PM
Saw a couple Fits out at Pavilions today, didn't see any showing off though. :sleep:

Any modified Fits ever go out there?

i was parked right across from u and u didnt see the turbo.... the front mount... the gauges... anything on it ??? i didnt pop the hood until some guy asked me to later in the night... i had the silver one with black wheels....

Lil Blue
09-08-2010, 09:21 AM
I totally missed your car, lol. I think I saw three milano out there and that was it. Though I did spend a bit of time picking on the sales rep at the cr-z

dudeinpinkfit
09-08-2010, 10:24 AM
ya silver ssm parked right in front of u... i got there before u and left after u... i went over there to say whats up but someone was checking out your mugen kit... looks really clean btw.

stockNess Monster
09-08-2010, 10:24 AM
saturday night right

Lil Blue
09-08-2010, 09:52 PM
ya silver ssm parked right in front of u... i got there before u and left after u... i went over there to say whats up but someone was checking out your mugen kit... looks really clean btw.

We got there at 4:30 and I moved the Fit down a few slots to that spot around 6 before we went over to YC, so I don't think you were there before we were, you probably came while we were eating at YC. If it was the big black guy with a pony tail, that I was talking to, that was my tint guy that does clear bras and he was trying to figure out how to wrap the kit. My wife thinks she saw you come over while we were talking, didn't mean to blow you off, sorry. By that point I was just looking for him so I could leave. The wife and kid were tired.

Depending how this Saturday goes, I may head back out again this week, but that will also depend on if my wife gives birth before then. lol

Lil Blue
09-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Definitely looks like I will be headed out again this weekend.

dudeinpinkfit
09-09-2010, 02:23 PM
We got there at 4:30 and I moved the Fit down a few slots to that spot around 6 before we went over to YC, so I don't think you were there before we were, you probably came while we were eating at YC. If it was the big black guy with a pony tail, that I was talking to, that was my tint guy that does clear bras and he was trying to figure out how to wrap the kit. My wife thinks she saw you come over while we were talking, didn't mean to blow you off, sorry. By that point I was just looking for him so I could leave. The wife and kid were tired.

Depending how this Saturday goes, I may head back out again this week, but that will also depend on if my wife gives birth before then. lol

wow... 4:30... ya u got there way before me... and ya i walked over when u were talking to the big black guy. i wasnt sure if u were the black guy or the other one... at least now i know. but its cool i understand the whole kid thing... mine gets cranky right around 7 to 8 and wont sleep until shes in the car.. last weekend was the first time that i found a babysitter.. so i was out later than usual... but car looks good. not sure if ima make it out this weekend.

Lil Blue
09-09-2010, 09:17 PM
wow... 4:30... ya u got there way before me....

Yeah, I've never been out during the summer, only fall and spring when it starts sooner and ends sooner. Plus I also normally go with the del Sol and Azsols, so getting a spot for a few cars involves showing up early.