PDA

View Full Version : Tucson MMA Fighters?

j-dizzle
10-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Ok guys I have been to undisputed and was a member there awhile. Tired out boxing inc. it was a bit better. My question is where do you train?

vtakdis
10-04-2010, 10:05 PM
a guy at my works owns/operates a fighting gym think its mma lol pm me ill get u the name/location if interested

azracer41
10-04-2010, 10:19 PM
just drive up here theres plenty of places to train:clapper:

j-dizzle
10-04-2010, 11:36 PM
a guy at my works owns/operates a fighting gym think its mma lol pm me ill get u the name/location if interested

Pming now

just drive up here theres plenty of places to train:clapper:

Haha I have already looked into it! But got a chick and kid. Trying to get her to move tho she wants to go to mmi anyways.

Mr Deeds
10-05-2010, 10:19 AM
Have you been to Apex?

That Guy Roger
10-05-2010, 10:22 AM
i think de brazil is out there too..

j-dizzle
10-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Have you been to Apex?

No I wanna check it out what are their rates.

Mr Deeds
10-05-2010, 02:00 PM
Ah not sure on rates, but they are a good gym,same with boxing inc. I guess it all depends on what you want to train for.

j-dizzle
10-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Ah not sure on rates, but they are a good gym,same with boxing inc. I guess it all depends on what you want to train for.

Everything pretty much haha. I didn't mind boxing inc, just got to mainstreamed a lot of fat guys started coming in like they were already pro fighters? Its like dude these one guy threw 4 punches and fell to his knees. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not even close to even call myself a fighter, nor am I the most in shape person but I never went in like I was the best.

Mr Deeds
10-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Everything pretty much haha. I didn't mind boxing inc, just got to mainstreamed a lot of fat guys started coming in like they were already pro fighters? Its like dude these one guy threw 4 punches and fell to his knees. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not even close to even call myself a fighter, nor am I the most in shape person but I never went in like I was the best.

Dont knock the bigger guys as im one myself...haha But i hear ya on those kind of guys. Yeah go check out Apex MMA they might be what your looking for. If you need anything man come into the store and we'll hook you up.

j-dizzle
10-05-2010, 04:09 PM
Dude not knocking the big guys haha I'm 6'4 235. Haha but yeah I'm gonna check them out hopefully Friday. Ill come in last time I was in there it was a bunch of kids so didn't really looks around just kinda walked in and left lol. I need some new workout shorts and some wraps.