PDA

View Full Version : What does your day consist of?

HondaFreak
11-01-2010, 05:52 PM
As far as meals and what you eat through out the day. I know that if I want to build muscle I need to eat smaller meals through the day, but I want to know how other peoples days look like.

For example, my day, I have been planning to eat at 5pm, 8pm, 11pm, 2am, 5am, 8am. I work over night that's why the schedule is all screwed up.

I also want to replace some of those meals with a protein shake or mass gainer.

Thanks in advance!

Spec C
11-01-2010, 06:02 PM
I was carb cycling for a while which involved 3 high days, 1 med day, and 3 low days, but I went back to lower carb, diet with my only carbs coming post workout, and on saturday refeeds.

Train 3x a week.

Wake up 5:30

TRAINING DAY

6:15am
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

TRAIN

Immediately postworkout
1.5 scoop waxy maize or vitargo
1 tbsp. BCAA powder
Creatine

30 minutes later
55g protein from Whey protein Isolate
75g carbs from kid’s cereal

1.5 hour later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

Approximate totals:
Protein 385g
Fats 96g
Carbs 127g
Calories 2892

NON-TRAINING DAY

7am
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

2.5 hours later
55g protein
0g carbs
16g fat

Approximate totals:
Protein 385g
Fats 112g
Carbs 0g
Calories 2528

Saturdays are my carb refeeds, which consist of low fat, HIGH carb.. Here is an idea of a typical saturday. Plus whatever I eat when I go out for dinner + Frozen Yogurt.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/eastcoastbully/IMG_8181.jpg

Spec C
11-01-2010, 06:04 PM
I also want to replace some of those meals with a protein shake or mass gainer.

Thanks in advance!
I wouldn't. If anything make your own "weight" gainer.

Try drinking liquid egg whites. You can add whatever else you need to them, in order to have your desired macro's. ie. Oats, Peanut Butter, berries, etc.

HondaFreak
11-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Thanks a lot dude!

So you wouldn't recommend a mass gaining supplement?

Spec C
11-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Thanks a lot dude!

So you wouldn't recommend a mass gaining supplement?
As far as what? Like a weight gainer shake? Or supplements of some sort?

If the shake, you can make your own, with way better sources, for a fraction of the cost.

It is all calories.

Make a shake with liquid egg whites, pb, and oats, and it will be super calorie dense. Just taylor it to fit your desired macros. If you could give me an idea of those, I could be a bit more specific.

I cut out 90% of my protein powder intake, and just use liquid egg whites. I use isolate post workout, and maybe a little powder to flavor my egg whites some days, but for the most part, I get everything from whole food sources.

I find them a godsend(eggwhites).. I get sick of eating sometimes, just the chewing, bleh, and it is nice to just down some egg whites, know I am getting whole food, and it is still simple and easy.

D-

HondaFreak
11-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Yeah I'm talking about weight gaining supplement, like powder.

I definitely understand what your saying about making your own and adding what you want.

Spec C
11-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Yeah I'm talking about weight gaining supplement, like powder.

I definitely understand what your saying about making your own and adding what you want.
Yea it is better, and more cost effective. Most of the pre-made gainers are loaded with shit.

What is your weight, and current bf%(roughly)? What are your goals?

What is your body type? Endomorph, ectomorph, or mesomorph?

What is your current diet?

HondaFreak
11-01-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm 5'4" 130lbs.
I would say I'm an ectomorph.
I haven't checked my body fat.
My goal is to gain some muscle weight mostly.
My diet before consisted of anything and everything. I'm starting to research more now. I need advice though, bad. Lol

Spec C
11-01-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm 5'4" 130lbs.
I would say I'm an ectomorph.
I haven't checked my body fat.
My goal is to gain some muscle weight mostly.
My diet before consisted of anything and everything. I'm starting to research more now. I need advice though, bad. Lol
So you stay pretty lean year round, no matter how you eat?

What would you say a typical day of eating looks like right now?

No workout experience?

HondaFreak
11-01-2010, 06:43 PM
I used to work out a lot before. I have some workout experience. I've been on and off for the past 4 years.

I'll eat some pancakes or waffles with syrup, some sausages. I'll eat some hot pockets or something quick like that. I eat a lot hot wings. Eggs with tortillas. I'll go out to eat 3-4 times a week. Jack, or Arby's, stuff like that.

I think I have a fairly fast metabolism because even though I eat anything and everything I don't seem to gain weight. I'm definitely a hard gainer.

Spec C
11-01-2010, 06:47 PM
I used to work out a lot before. I have some workout experience. I've been on and off for the past 4 years.

I'll eat some pancakes or waffles with syrup, some sausages. I'll eat some hot pockets or something quick like that. I eat a lot hot wings. Eggs with tortillas. I'll go out to eat 3-4 times a week. Jack, or Arby's, stuff like that.

I think I have a fairly fast metabolism because even though I eat anything and everything I don't seem to gain weight. I'm definitely a hard gainer.
lol.. I see what you mean about eating anything and everything. :)

I have the complete opposite metabolism. I can get fat looking at pancakes.

Luckily you are short. 10lbs on your frame, will be HUGE. Especially if you are built like a true ecto with tiny wrists/joints.

HondaFreak
11-01-2010, 06:47 PM
5'4" 130lbs

Spec C
11-01-2010, 06:57 PM
At 5'4, 10-15lbs would be a real big gain. You do look like you have small wrists/joints, which makes you look even bigger, as you add muscle.

GlxyGry<3
11-01-2010, 09:20 PM
5'4" 130lbs

andy your a little shorter than that.

HondaFreak
11-02-2010, 01:21 AM
andy your a little shorter than that.

No I'm not.

intel
11-02-2010, 03:24 AM
No I'm not.

OMFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGG best azht post today, i just laughed out loud for like a good thirty seconds!

anyways pics dude. no homo but pics. we might as well track this process. and yea youre an insanely hard gainer for that type of diet

HondaFreak
11-02-2010, 03:39 AM
I posted one up top but I took it off. I'll post one right now, hold on.

HondaFreak
11-02-2010, 03:42 AM
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af145/jparra1468/iopli2of1-1.jpg

Spec C
11-02-2010, 04:43 AM
and yea youre an insanely hard gainer for that type of diet
I feel like this word gets thrown around a lot, but it is not always really the case.

OP-What is the most calories, you have ever consumed consistently, day in, and day out(while lifting), and for how long? Be realistic, and not give me the typical "i eat a lot". Because 90% of the time someone says that, they are not eating nearly as much as they think they are. 3k-3500 calories, from clean sources is quite a bit of food.

And the type of diet would be fine even for the "hardest" gainer, calories would just need to be adjusted, to fit their needs. And I would possibly add carbs to the first 2 meals.

HondaFreak
11-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Honestly, I don't eat a lot. If I'm lucky I'll eat a good 3 meals in one day. I'll eat little things here and there. If I stuck to eating good and counting calories, I'm sure I will gain some weight.

Spec C
11-02-2010, 06:57 AM
Honestly, I don't eat a lot. If I'm lucky I'll eat a good 3 meals in one day. I'll eat little things here and there. If I stuck to eating good and counting calories, I'm sure I will gain some weight.
That is what i figured.

It comes down to eating your target calories, day in, and day out, religiously.

I recommend getting a digital scale to weigh food on. It will make your life easier, keeping everything consistent.

RedEk
11-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Wow you guys go all out. i started working out about 4 months ago and i totally turned my eating habbits around. first i remember that in may or april i stopped drinking soda and eating fast food. so soince then i havent had any sodas all natural waters and stuff like that juice you know. as for fast food its once a month now. then i started to eat all my 3 meals that have their iron protien vitamins and all that good stuff. with some otmeal bars or nutrain bars in between. alot of water. i got to LA fitness 3 times a week or go hiking to camelback mountain. so i work out my whole body. for breakfast tho i always buy special k stuff. i really like the way they taste and it works great. but before i started all this i weighed at 185 now im at 154 with some good muscle on me im going to now gain more muscle and for muscle i just take creatyine from gmc.

j-dizzle
11-02-2010, 03:36 PM
i eat chips and drink soda all day on my sofa thats how i put on weight lol i kid.

but one good fact to keep in the back of your head you always wanna hit atleast 2000 cals daily.

as for myself i eat alot of wraps. most of the time its rice chicken/steak. other good things are oatmeal tuna eggs whole wheat.

i take a mass gainer shake on bulking stages every other day. its all about how much you wanna get out. if you want to put on weight i would say take a gainer they are easy to make (im just lazy).

bb4arson
11-03-2010, 04:24 PM
what i eat now..

7am
honey nut bunch of oats whole milk

9-10am
half a bar of a protien bar 15g
and a ham cheese and mayo(omega3in that)on a 100% whole wheat

12:30pm
peanut butter sandwich on 100%whole wheat
the rest of the protien bar 15g protien
and a casien protien shake (water)24g protien

than wait till i get off work

5-6pm
chicken breast with brown rice
with a protien shake 100%on .
gnc multi vitiman packs (got them for free)

7pm than time to go to gym after tummy settles . I drink a coffee on my way there.

when i leave the gym
i drink a protien shake
2-3scoops of powdered oatmeal
2 scoops of ON 100% whey .

its probably like 9 -10
so i usually eat cereal or whatever ..

before i go to sleep ON casien once again.

j-dizzle
11-03-2010, 04:57 PM
casien FTMFW thanks again bbrarson for getting me hooked!

HondaFreak
11-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Yeah I need some casein for when I sleep.

Spec C
11-03-2010, 05:23 PM
what i eat now..

7am
honey nut bunch of oats whole milk

9-10am
half a bar of a protien bar 15g
and a ham cheese and mayo(omega3in that)on a 100% whole wheat

12:30pm
peanut butter sandwich on 100%whole wheat
the rest of the protien bar 15g protien
and a casien protien shake (water)24g protien

than wait till i get off work

5-6pm
chicken breast with brown rice
with a protien shake 100%on .
gnc multi vitiman packs (got them for free)

7pm than time to go to gym after tummy settles . I drink a coffee on my way there.

when i leave the gym
i drink a protien shake
2-3scoops of powdered oatmeal
2 scoops of ON 100% whey .

its probably like 9 -10
so i usually eat cereal or whatever ..

before i go to sleep ON casien once again.
Why no protein with meal 1?
Why a protein shake with the chicken/rice meal?
What kind of protein bars?

Just curious.

bb4arson
11-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Why no protein with meal 1?
Why a protein shake with the chicken/rice meal?
What kind of protein bars?

Just curious.

o because im not that hungry in the morning since i take casien at night . so i dont know i just dont actually . (probably because than it gets so expensive)

usually its because right before i go to the gym and i just let protien levels get up .

all they say are protien . i got them for free from my gfs dad . he was only in state for like 3 days and bought a huge box of them . so its my snackish thing.

i just ate eggs for lunch

bb4arson
11-03-2010, 05:41 PM
casien FTMFW thanks again bbrarson for getting me hooked!

:goodjob:your welcome . haha
:grin::snookems:

Spec C
11-03-2010, 05:48 PM
o because im not that hungry in the morning since i take casien at night . so i dont know i just dont actually . (probably because than it gets so expensive)

usually its because right before i go to the gym and i just let protien levels get up .

all they say are protien . i got them for free from my gfs dad . he was only in state for like 3 days and bought a huge box of them . so its my snackish thing.

i just ate eggs for lunch

I would try and get some protein in with that cereal. You are wasting a good meal there..:) Take some whey, mix it with your milk, and pour it over your cereal. The fat(in the milk), is going to slow the absorption of the whey, it is also going to reduce the GI of that cereal.

How much chicken with that meal with the protein shake? You don't really need to get your protein up pre- workout. As long as you have your typical meal's worth, you are fine.

I wouldn't call it a waste, but more like redundant, and could be better used with your morning meal. IMO

Are you trying to build muscle, or lose fat?

HondaFreak
11-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Question: When I gain enough muscle and I want to cut fat to show that muscle, do I need to cut back on the calories?

GlxyGry<3
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Good question I want to know as well.

Spec C
11-03-2010, 07:06 PM
In the most simplest terms it comes down to calories in verses calories out. Consume more calories than you burn and you will gain weight.(muscle, fat) consume less calories than you burn you lose weight(muscle, fat).

So yes there will have to be a decrease in calories, or increase in cardio. You need to be in an overall caloric deficit. Usually you will adjust both at the start of the diet.

The goal is to eat as much as you possibly can while still losing weight, in order to preserve muscle.

Keep in mind the same amount of calories that got you from 130 to 135, will not get you from 135 to 140.( just an example) Diet is progressive, it needs to change as you do.

The same holds true for losing weight. At some point you will need to decrease calories or increase cardio, or both.

Hope that helps, and sorry for being a little vauge but I am on my phone.LOL

HondaFreak
11-03-2010, 07:11 PM
It's all good man. Thanks! That makes sense. I'll read more about it.

bb4arson
11-03-2010, 08:40 PM
I would try and get some protein in with that cereal. You are wasting a good meal there..:) Take some whey, mix it with your milk, and pour it over your cereal. The fat(in the milk), is going to slow the absorption of the whey, it is also going to reduce the GI of that cereal.

How much chicken with that meal with the protein shake? You don't really need to get your protein up pre- workout. As long as you have your typical meal's worth, you are fine.

I wouldn't call it a waste, but more like redundant, and could be better used with your morning meal. IMO
Are you trying to build muscle, or lose fat?

yah i used to put it in my cereal but than i thought it was to sweet and i would hate shaking the crap out of it in the morning than pouring it in the cereal.

i just have one or one and a half breast of chicken . and yah i know i dont but i rather carb up after gym .. exactly ,eat proper to excel ..if you dont ..than your one of those people that are saying "why am i not getting results"

just leaning out right now . i got off a 186 pound bulk. i was 165 before than . ive always been skinny Hondafreak could vouch i was a twig in high school.

Spec C
11-03-2010, 09:17 PM
yah i used to put it in my cereal but than i thought it was to sweet and i would hate shaking the crap out of it in the morning than pouring it in the cereal.

i just have one or one and a half breast of chicken . and yah i know i dont but i rather carb up after gym .. exactly ,eat proper to excel ..if you dont ..than your one of those people that are saying "why am i not getting results"

just leaning out right now . i got off a 186 pound bulk. i was 165 before than . ive always been skinny Hondafreak could vouch i was a twig in high school.

There is definitely quite a bit of room to dial in your diet. Some of those choices are less then ideal for trying to shed fat, it just comes down to how strict you want to be.

How tall are You?

HondaFreak
11-03-2010, 10:41 PM
ive always been skinny Hondafreak could vouch i was a twig in high school.

Yeah, he has definitely gained muscle since high school.

bb4arson
11-04-2010, 06:45 AM
There is definitely quite a bit of room to dial in your diet. Some of those choices are less then ideal for trying to shed fat, it just comes down to how strict you want to be.

How tall are You?

not really trying to shed fat at the moment. i am 5 11

Spec C
11-04-2010, 06:50 AM
not really trying to shed fat at the moment. i am 5 11
Oh, ok, because you said this..
just leaning out right now

Either way, there is definitely room for improvement.

Good work packing on 20lbs, that is nice gain.

HondaFreak
11-04-2010, 06:10 PM
So I have definitely been eating A LOT more than I used to. I'm counting around 2,600 calories and 160g protein per day. WAY more than before. But now I have noticed something different, my muscles feel extra sore. I have felt sore before but geezus I feel like I can't even get in and out of my car.

Is it due to my extra calorie and protein intake?

bb4arson
11-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Oh, ok, because you said this..

Either way, there is definitely room for improvement.

Good work packing on 20lbs, that is nice gain.

o haha i mean a very slow lean because i want to stay at 180 which is what i am at at the moment .

Spec C
11-04-2010, 08:26 PM
So I have definitely been eating A LOT more than I used to. I'm counting around 2,600 calories and 160g protein per day. WAY more than before. But now I have noticed something different, my muscles feel extra sore. I have felt sore before but geezus I feel like I can't even get in and out of my car.

Is it due to my extra calorie and protein intake?
Have you changed up routines? Working out harder/longer? Getting back in the gym after a break? Any other changes??

If anything added calories, and protein aid in recovery, and would normally reduce things such as that.

The only thing I would guess is you might have more in the tank, and are pushing harder, due to the increase in calories.

HondaFreak
11-04-2010, 08:29 PM
It might be the fact I haven't hit the gym in so long and when I did I hit it hard. I'm gonna get a heating pad and get into the steam room. Maybe that'll help.

Spec C
11-05-2010, 05:42 AM
It might be the fact I haven't hit the gym in so long and when I did I hit it hard. I'm gonna get a heating pad and get into the steam room. Maybe that'll help.
Stretch also.

After you work a specific muscle group, stretch that muscle good.

HondaFreak
11-05-2010, 07:28 AM
I'll start doing that. I just bought a food scale, that'll help with the chicken breast and things like that. I'll keep a better track of everything.

Spec C
11-05-2010, 09:47 AM
I'll start doing that. I just bought a food scale, that'll help with the chicken breast and things like that. I'll keep a better track of everything.
That thing will become your best friend..lol

I use it for everything. Even if I am making a shake. It keeps everything consistent.

Here is some good stretches. Do them after each muscle group. They are BRUTAL, but worth the pain.lol

Extreme Stretching:

Extreme Chest Stretch:
Its basically the bottom position of a flat bench fly held for 60-90 seconds with your sternum pushed up and out with your lungs full of air. Bring the dumbbells into the armpits and concentrate on getting your elbows as low as possible while forcing your chest upward. Your palms should be facing your pecs like they are when you do flys. Lay on the bench with your ass off of it which forces your chest to raise up even more causing even more of a stretch. The higher you force your chest up with oxygen and by pushing it up and up. I use around 70lb dumbbells but start it off with something comfortable like 40-50lbs until you get 60-90 seconds then go up. The key is to keep the dumbbells about shoulder width and drop your elbows downward and keep your chest high. Here is a pic of how the stretch should look.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/eastcoastbully/chest.jpg

Extreme Shoulder Stretch:
This will take a couple times to really get the hang of it. At a smith machine with the bar at chest level face away from it and reach back and grab the bar with an undergrip. Now slowly walk forward until you are up on your heels and it really starts to stretch. At this point roll your shoulders forward and downward like in the bottom position of a shrug. Hold for 60 seconds if you can, you will feel it in your shoulders, biceps and forearms if you do it right. But it will really hurt up in the front delt area. Again here is a pic of how the stretch will look.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/eastcoastbully/delt.jpg

Extreme Triceps Stretch:
This is basically a one arm dumbbell extension behind head seated. You can either sit on a flat bench with a barbell in rack pressing against your back to keep you upright, or a seated bench that has a short back. Your elbow is upward, back, and the dumbbell goes downward for 60-90 seconds. Push the dumbbell down with the back of your head if you can and lean back slightly. I would start with something comfortable like 40lbs. Here is another pic to help see how to do it.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/eastcoastbully/tricep.jpg

Extreme Back Stretch:
Normally the stretching and statics during rack chins stretch it out enough, but if you do want to stretch it just hang from a chin-up bar with the widest grip possible and a dumbbell attached to your weight belt. Hang for as long as possible until you just cant stand it anymore, make sure you use straps during this stretch if you do it at all. The key during this stretch is to lean barely backwards and really flare out your lats while hanging.

Biceps and Forearm Stretch:
Stretch out forearms and biceps by facing away from a power rack reaching both arms back to the barbell which is around shoulder height with an over grip (opposite grip as the shoulder stretch palms facing down). Now squat down slightly and hold for 45-60 seconds.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/eastcoastbully/bicep.jpg

Hamstrings Stretch:
One set of stiff legged dead lifts with light weights (maybe 25-35lbs on each side of the bar) going as deep as you can and pausing down the bottom for 10 seconds for 6 reps. If you are really flexible, widen your grip so you have an even greater range of motion.

Quad Stretch:
BY FAR THE MOST PAINFULL STRETCH!!
FACE THE SIDE OF A POWER RACK AND SINK DOWN IN A SQUAT ONTO YOUR TIPPY TOES--HOLDING BOTH SIDES OF THE POWER RACK UPRIGHTS WITH YOUR HANDS--NOW SIMULTANEOUSLY STRETCH YOUR KNEES FORWARD AND A LITTLE BIT DOWNWARD UNTIL THE STRETCH REACHES THE PAIN LEVEL--TRY TO STAY THERE FOR 60-90 SECONDS (I KNOW ITS PAINFULL)
Face the side of a power rack and sink down in a squat onto your tip toes holding both sides of the power rack uprights with your hands. Now stretch your knees forward and a little bit downward until the stretch reaches the pain level. Try to stay there for 60-90 seconds.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/eastcoastbully/quad1.jpg
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t59/eastcoastbully/quad2.jpg

HondaFreak
11-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Thanks man! Those stretches are definitely gonna be helpful.

krazyblurtz
01-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Spec you drink raw egg whites, cook em slightly or ??

bb4arson
01-14-2011, 02:56 PM
^^just cook them bro

Fresh_manny21
01-14-2011, 03:02 PM
I eat what I can get my hands on

krazyblurtz
01-14-2011, 03:41 PM
^^just cook them bro

Just wondering how you drink cooked eggs,blender? If I could chug my meals instead of chewing, i'd definitely opt for eggs more often

Spec C
01-14-2011, 07:43 PM
Just wondering how you drink cooked eggs,blender? If I could chug my meals instead of chewing, i'd definitely opt for eggs more often
I drink them raw, but I buy them pasteurized in a carton. I go through like 7-8 large cartons a week.

Eating 10-12 eggwhites day in and day our SUCKS BALLS. I can drink them in 2 seconds, versus choking down a plate full of them, while gagging..lol

You can add a little vanilla extract, and splenda, or what I do is add 1 cup egg whites, .5-1 cup water, and 1 scoop of protein powder. That gives me right around 50g of protein, and you don't even notice you are drinking eggwhites.

USMC GORDON
02-01-2011, 07:37 PM
nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar nelsmar

USMC GORDON
02-01-2011, 07:38 PM
this is not scam trust me. im dickin' around with Nelsmar :D

krazyblurtz
02-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Lol, I don't have schedules but the most staple things in my day:

Wake at 12-3pm :) Eat banana + Whey shake

30-60 Mins later: Two pieces of toast with four eggs

....Spend the rest of the day complaining about nothing to eat.

Postwork out:Immediately whey shake sometimes combined with a cliff bar...the second I get home I cook up steak or chicken with a whole can of pinto beans & a lot of baby spinach.

3 hrs after that I'll ususally make PBJ or PB+honey+banana

Then whateveer shake I can get before bed.

Years ago I lived off cliff bar+ protein shake diet and it made me lean and strong, best I've ever looked..I'm thinking of implementing at least 3 cliff bars a day to see how my body reacts again(possibly the good carbs + whey acting together)

Nothing too strict for now, just try to get calories and protein every 3 hrs throughout the day

OrangeTeg
02-03-2011, 12:12 AM
ah well I live in Iowa just got 15 inches of snow, got to spend the day doing nothing and digging myself out

fivesfe
02-04-2011, 08:23 AM
i wake up at 730 drink a protein shake, usually in work by 830.
try to eat something small, usually a fruit around 11.
for lunch i either eat a turkey sandwhich, or just turkey by itself with some carrots.
i get out of work at 630.
go home snack on whatever i can find, i try to keep it under 150 cals.
get to the gym around 730-800, do an hour of lifting(usually a little more) then run on the elyptical for 30 min, then treadmill or stationary bike for another 15.

i usually do the gym 5 days a week.

my diet kinda sucks sometimes because i have shitty will power. but im down to 202 from 240. in about 3 months, my goal is to get under 190, i think i would be there if i didnt go out as much and drink on the weekends.

ejFliP
02-04-2011, 11:19 PM
i wake up at 730 drink a protein shake, usually in work by 830.
try to eat something small, usually a fruit around 11.
for lunch i either eat a turkey sandwhich, or just turkey by itself with some carrots.
i get out of work at 630.
go home snack on whatever i can find, i try to keep it under 150 cals.
get to the gym around 730-800, do an hour of lifting(usually a little more) then run on the elyptical for 30 min, then treadmill or stationary bike for another 15.

i usually do the gym 5 days a week.

my diet kinda sucks sometimes because i have shitty will power. but im down to 202 from 240. in about 3 months, my goal is to get under 190, i think i would be there if i didnt go out as much and drink on the weekends.

Lot of cardio! Nice.

Nice loss in a nice amount of time, are seeing more of a "cut/toned" look with all the lifting as well?

fivesfe
02-04-2011, 11:30 PM
in my arms, shoulders and chest yes. i still have a bit of a gut and man boobs, but they are getting smaller. i cant wait till i drop another 15 or so lbs.