PDA

View Full Version : Hard Corps

MannyaK
11-02-2010, 10:06 AM
many of you have read this book and many have heard of it, i just got done reading it and i swear it was the GREATEST book i have ever read, after reading about his experience in the Marines i have that much more respect for the Marines then ever before
but besides that i have an essay due for my writing college class where i have to create a 1 on 1 interview with SGT. Martinez (author)
but i thought about creating the interview but decided to take it a step further for both the grade and the experiene
i would like to know if its possible for me to email the author or possibly give him a call for an interview.

and for those that have not read the book its about a Kid who was into gangs, drugs, alcohol, and dirty mess who ended up turning into a Marine during the war on freedom which earned him the navy cross making him the first hispanic to be awarded the navy cross (which is just 1 award away from the medal of honor) since the vietnam war. i highly recommend this book for those that think JARHEAD was a good/bad book/movie this guy tells it with complete detail of what he went through without holding back