Chef
11-09-2010, 03:42 PM
just throwing that out there would be nice to have that as an option

MannyaK
11-09-2010, 03:45 PM
theyve already talked about thi plenty of times im sure

nelsmar
11-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Wow once a month someone post this. What kind of phone are you using? lol I browse AZHT on my iPhone all the time and it works great!

Chef
11-09-2010, 04:03 PM
iphone... lol 3gs atm soon to be 4g but it would be nice to not have to squint at the screen to see posts and such i do it to im just saying if we made it so that it was easily accessable by an app making posting faster and more efficient... im sure people would appreciate it... almost like posting on the fly

theAngryMarmot
11-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Sure why not! Lets make a custom phone app for the corporate mega-million dollar media company that is AZHT.

I know we can all create custom apps on here, so it should be wiffed up in a jiffy!

Just throwing it out there that :

I don't know anyone on here that could "create" some app for this.
It seems like a ton of trouble for a minority of users.
Since it would require someone who is a pro to do, I don't see how the site would pay for it.

Sure it is a good idea, but logistically - Not gonna happen (I am pretty sure...could be wrong.)

Chef
11-09-2010, 04:41 PM
ummm actually making the app it self would be to hard and i have a few developer friends that wouldnt mind throwing it together... honestly you guys make it out to be MUCH harder then it really is...

again just my .02 cents... but it would be nice... ;)

nelsmar
11-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Sure why not! Lets make a custom phone app for the corporate mega-million dollar media company that is AZHT.

I know we can all create custom apps on here, so it should be wiffed up in a jiffy!

Just throwing it out there that :

I don't know anyone on here that could "create" some app for this.
It seems like a ton of trouble for a minority of users.
Since it would require someone who is a pro to do, I don't see how the site would pay for it.

Sure it is a good idea, but logistically - Not gonna happen (I am pretty sure...could be wrong.)

I am capable of this, with or without AZHT's database access. I can write a middle point parser for it. But as you said, its not worth the time, and effort. I don't have enough hours in the day to build a custom app for every phone.

ummm actually making the app it self would be to hard and i have a few developer friends that wouldnt mind throwing it together... honestly you guys make it out to be MUCH harder then it really is...

again just my .02 cents... but it would be nice... ;)

I am a developer, so yes i am making it harder than... oh wait no its just a pain in my ass lol. If someone wants to pay me to do it ill do it.

MannyaK
11-09-2010, 05:34 PM
only site suggestion that i have is to have a LIKE button whenever someone posts a good post we should be able to give a thumbs up

THAT_GUY
11-10-2010, 02:42 PM
What exactly would the app be needed for? I browse the web on my phone a lot and I don't need an app for every site... If I can't read something, I zoom in.

Big C has the iPhone and has proclaimed it as the best thing ever. Not just the best phone, but the best THING ever created. I'm sure it can handle AZHT :)

As Paul pointed out, it's going to be time consuming and expensive to do.

TauntDevil
11-10-2010, 03:37 PM
Iv already brought this up before once and even gave all the info on how to do it.

Rufus
11-10-2010, 03:40 PM
only site suggestion that i have is to have a LIKE button whenever someone posts a good post we should be able to give a thumbs up

Youtube and Facebook are consuming your life dude.

MannyaK
11-10-2010, 06:18 PM
so is this fucking site

bobbbbbbbbbbo
11-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Just the time alone would cost $2000-$4000 from any iPhone developer out there. I'm banking my bet that there's not nearly that amount of cash to throw around to accomidate one person with bad eyesight.

nelsmar
11-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Just the time alone would cost $2000-$4000 from any iPhone developer out there. I'm banking my bet that there's not nearly that amount of cash to throw around to accomidate one person with bad eyesight.

Lol I bet there is $0.00 to throw around

If I was going to make an iPhone specific app, I would want $500.00 for web and native would start at roughly $800-$1,200.00 so yeah your about right. :P (I work on the cheapside)

Acurazor
11-11-2010, 08:35 AM
I surf on my droid x. And its perfect already. An app would be nice but the net on here is just like a comp. No complaints.

PandaBear
11-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Lol I bet there is $0.00 to throw around

If I was going to make an iPhone specific app, I would want $500.00 for web and native would start at roughly $800-$1,200.00 so yeah your about right. :P (I work on the cheapside)

i know how to make android and iphone apps. i would do it barter style for honda shit

dwa_colt45
11-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Azht is for the gheys anyways

jakellama123
11-11-2010, 12:02 PM
if you have a decent smartphone any website is easy to see and use
whether you turn the phone to the side, zoom in, etc

HondaFreak
11-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Azht is for the gheys anyways

Hey sexy.

THAT_GUY