PDA

View Full Version : DC Training

Spec C
11-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Anyone train with this program?

Basically it is a low volume, high intensity, high frequency program, that focuses on constant progression.

It is done M-W-F, and the sets are "rest-pause" sets, with slow, controlled negatives.

It is not a program for begginers, and you should have a solid base before using it. Additionally if you don't have intensity, it is not the program for you.

I have been doing it for a few years, and was just curious if anyone else, has experience with it.

krazyblurtz
01-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Anyone train with this program?

Basically it is a low volume, high intensity, high frequency program, that focuses on constant progression.

It is done M-W-F, and the sets are "rest-pause" sets, with slow, controlled negatives.

It is not a program for begginers, and you should have a solid base before using it. Additionally if you don't have intensity, it is not the program for you.

I have been doing it for a few years, and was just curious if anyone else, has experience with it.

You've got me reading up on this, definitely giving it a shot later.
As for now i've been back for a few weeks out of 2 years off..and apparently i'm already injuring myself, pushing weights that are too heavy for a born again newbie. (after 55 lb incline bench, i couldn't flat bench 65 lbs more than twice....after coming home I find my left shoulder now has some cracklin/grinding sound going on :\.

The only way I'll give up is if my genetic back problems cause injury, otherwise i'll be on this routine to see if it can work as a is "the most times per year you can train a body part incredibly heavy, with major strength gains, and recover will equal out to the fastest accumulation of muscle mass possible"

How much has this proven itself to you for growth and muscle shock?

Spec C
01-25-2011, 04:29 PM
It is a very proven program, when done CORRECTLY. Just make sure what you are reading, is from a legitimate source, as there are bastardized versions, all over the internet.

Intensemuscle.com is really the most reliable source for info.

Just ask here if you have any questions on it.

I have made great gains on it, compared to training in a high volume(5-6day) split. It is personally my favorite way to train, and the only way I have lifted in years.

It is not for people who change routines every week, or beginners.