PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guy that sold me a Purple EK and whom I sold a 94 White Civic EX to a couple years ago

Owens
11-10-2010, 10:02 PM
I think I found the car for sale here on AZHT, possibly by the kid who stole it who operates on a different user name than the one used when he stole the car. I don't care so much about the car, I just want to make sure I Know who it is other than assume I know who it is. Now I'm trying to connect the dots before I do anything.

I bought a 97 Dark Purple EK from this guy, pretty big white guy, bald, had ink on his arm of a flame or something. Drove it to my place in central Phoenix to drop it off, had you verify the funds in my account but then had to go to the ATM to withdraw 4k. Car was pretty dinged up, had to crank the windows with pliers, had a b18 in it and a couple of other mods. Pretty sure it had rims on it, non-steelies. Other things I remembered was that the guy and his family lived near a school, had a shell of a CRX I think in his front yard. Had a fast go-kart he was trying to sell at the time too.

Couple weeks/months later I sold the guy my white 94 Civic EX, mostly out of frustration because I couldn't figure out why it was over-heating... turned out to be a hole in the radiator hose and was fixed for free, but sold it to him for $400 just because he got it running and was a nice guy.

PM me or just let me know who this is.

Will reward any info with a mario plushie, lol.

Fix.it.again.Tony
11-10-2010, 10:20 PM
this is azht, you have to offer something like steelies or a used v2 intake instead of a plushy lol

Owens
11-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Alright. $10. Thats like $50 on AZHT. xe.com has a USD to AZHT LowBaller currency converter.

Fix.it.again.Tony
11-10-2010, 10:50 PM
well played sir

*inFamous*
11-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Or you could just PM "The Punisher" the kids old username and maybe save some time?

I assume you still have that?

Owens
11-10-2010, 11:08 PM
I did something like that a couple years ago, nothing really happened with it. I used to have the old PM's, but I don't know what happened to them as I don't remember deleting them. Maybe those could be retrieved?

6thgen
11-11-2010, 06:53 AM
GL to you, I can't help, but I want the plushie....pics?

Pitchfork311
11-11-2010, 09:00 AM
I dont get what was stolen?

bseries1320
11-11-2010, 09:00 AM
he got robbed..basically^

PandaBear
11-11-2010, 11:18 AM
let me get this straight.....you sold a car for cheap because it was over heating and were too lazy to pop the hood. Now two years later you want the car back? You didnt get robbed.....you just made a dumbass move.

rexnaz
11-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Lol

The God Damn Batman
11-11-2010, 11:39 AM
let me get this straight.....you sold a car for cheap because it was over heating and were too lazy to pop the hood. Now two years later you want the car back? You didnt get robbed.....you just made a dumbass move.

LMAO! If I understood OP correctly, this x's a billion

Owens
11-11-2010, 01:52 PM

No way Jose.

I bought an EK from a guy.
Someone else stole it.
The guy that sold me the EK, I then sold him a white EG for $400 a while later. I don't want the car back or anything like that at all. Just to talk to him.
I Think I found the EK that was stolen, but I want to make sure it's the car before I show up to the kids house.

hatch520
11-11-2010, 01:55 PM
so the car was stolen?

VTECin5th
11-11-2010, 03:13 PM
I'm fucking lost this thread makes no sense. :facepalm:

He purchased an EK Civic.
The EK Civic was stolen a short time later.
He sold a 1994 civic, to the person who sold him the EK.

He thinks he found the stolen EK.
He wants to talk to the previous owner of the EK, to verify the car (vin/markings/etc)
Owens is trying to find the previous owner of the EK, who ALSO purchased a 1994 Honda Civic from Owens. To cross reference information, not to recover the 1994.

alx
11-11-2010, 03:14 PM
No way Jose.

I bought an EK from a guy.
Someone else stole it.
The guy that sold me the EK, I then sold him a white EG for $400 a while later. I don't want the car back or anything like that at all. Just to talk to him.
I Think I found the EK that was stolen, but I want to make sure it's the car before I show up to the kids house.

in a couple of years time, im sure the car was recovered and re sold. i doubt someone stole your car a couple years ago, and is still driving around in it.
:poke:

hatch520
11-11-2010, 03:27 PM
oh it kinda makes sense now but this guys true^^^^^^^^^^

alexanderlewolf
11-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Good luck man, it's a pain in the ass chasing members on a website

radster69
11-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Mmm im lost for words!

ossman14
11-11-2010, 04:11 PM

He wants to talk to the previous owner of the EK, to verify the car (vin/markings/etc)
Owens is trying to find the previous owner of the EK, who ALSO purchased a 1994 Honda Civic from Owens. To cross reference information, not to recover the 1994.

im still lost....if it was stolen he should have the title with the vin on it so why would he need to get ahold of the previous owner? to get info for a police report? he should know all that...

seems to me he is wanting to blame the previous owner of the ek of stealing it....idk thats what i got

Mop
11-11-2010, 04:21 PM
im still lost....if it was stolen he should have the title with the vin on it so why would he need to get ahold of the previous owner? to get info for a police report? he should know all that...

seems to me he is wanting to blame the previous owner of the ek of stealing it....idk thats what i got

Maybe a vin swap. He probably expects the previous owner to know some unique things about the car that will help prove if it is or not the same car.

Owens
11-11-2010, 06:29 PM

No, not at all. The guy that sold me the EK was a good guy that I know didn't steal the car. I DO know who stole the car, but the cops didn't give a shit or even bother retrieving it.

Owens
11-11-2010, 06:30 PM

Exactly.

6thgen
11-11-2010, 06:35 PM
So can I get the mario plushie?

Owens
11-11-2010, 07:36 PM
So can I get the mario plushie?

PM me your address.

PandaBear
11-13-2010, 11:34 AM
No, not at all. The guy that sold me the EK was a good guy that I know didn't steal the car. I DO know who stole the car, but the cops didn't give a shit or even bother retrieving it.

:smackself: if you know who stole your car, go steal it back.

gunsup0331
11-13-2010, 01:40 PM
pics of mario plushie

6thgen
11-13-2010, 04:13 PM
PM me your address.
pm'd thx yo!

jdmman
11-13-2010, 08:29 PM
nigga fuck that go get your car back! confront that mudafooka!