PDA

View Full Version : tuck eg?

casto27
12-05-2010, 08:11 PM
So ive picked up an eg shell and researching what goes into wire tuck and radiator tuck. Ive been looking into chasebay harness and radiator tuck, but does anyone else recommend another company? or have a link or thread that shows do it yourself guide? Was thinking about the booster delete also but going away from that idea doesnt seem safe in my daily driver.

KingDingaLing
12-05-2010, 10:26 PM
im not too sure on how many write ups there are on how to do a wire tuck. As far as the radiator tuck goes. i can get you a better deal than anyone on a tucked radiator from ALL IN FAB. wich is the radiator that chase sells with the all in and chasebays logo. Also ive never seen any negative comments about booster delete plates(wich i also sell)on peoples cars who ACTUALLY HAVE THEM. all the negatives usually come from people who dont have one in there car. i personally drive my hatch everyday with a booster delete and have no problems. shit i might be the only one in AZ right now rockin a tucked radiator with a booster delete.

projectaccord
12-06-2010, 04:08 AM
^^listen to this guy. wish my bay was as clean as his

Mayo3K
12-06-2010, 11:22 AM
x2 on that. post pics KingDingaLing (http://www.azht.net/forum/member.php?u=221) =D

casto27
12-06-2010, 02:55 PM
im not too sure on how many write ups there are on how to do a wire tuck. As far as the radiator tuck goes. i can get you a better deal than anyone on a tucked radiator from ALL IN FAB. wich is the radiator that chase sells with the all in and chasebays logo. Also ive never seen any negative comments about booster delete plates(wich i also sell)on peoples cars who ACTUALLY HAVE THEM. all the negatives usually come from people who dont have one in there car. i personally drive my hatch everyday with a booster delete and have no problems. shit i might be the only one in AZ right now rockin a tucked radiator with a booster delete.

Thanks when I'm ready to start the build ill look ur way for the product. Post some pix I'd to see ur bay

i30stmi
12-11-2010, 11:19 AM
KingDingaLing for the win.

casto27
12-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Yea that's what I hear but haven't seen pix yet

casto27
12-11-2010, 02:53 PM
I'm just finishing the interior on my Tahoe to sale then project eg tuck and turbo