PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Auto-Crossing at MRA?

BrandonT
12-09-2010, 09:53 PM
This weekend? (http://www.azbrscca.org/)

I'll be there, for my second time ever!

mixedCRX
12-10-2010, 12:22 AM
if i didnt have to work id be there!

did you ride with or have any of the instructors ride with you? it helps a lot!

BrandonT
12-10-2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah, I rode with some people and my dad coached me as I drove.

civil
12-10-2010, 12:58 PM
I haven't made a single Marana event all season. :cry: In the Spring I'll be coming down to play on the big pad for sure! If you haven't met Clint Child yet in his Black ITR.. ya need to. Not sure if he's bringing it down this weekend but look for him ;-) He's an awesome instructor and a really really talented driver. Also if you haven't seen the course layout.. It's amazing...

here:
http://www.azbrscca.org/courses/2010.12.12.jpg

mixedCRX
12-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I haven't made a single Marana event all season. :cry: In the Spring I'll be coming down to play on the big pad for sure! If you haven't met Clint Child yet in his Black ITR.. ya need to. Not sure if he's bringing it down this weekend but look for him ;-) He's an awesome instructor and a really really talented driver. Also if you haven't seen the course layout.. It's amazing...

so true i've seen him run!

theres a red ef hatch that goes and he's a good driver as well!

civil
12-10-2010, 01:08 PM
so true i've seen him run!

theres a red ef hatch that goes and he's a good driver as well!

yea that's Britt Dollmeyer in his 90' si hatch. He destroys us in the ST Open class. Thankfully he's picking on the SPM guys. That civic is set-up perfect.

mixedCRX
12-10-2010, 01:17 PM
yea that's Britt Dollmeyer in his 90' si hatch. He destroys us in the ST Open class. Thankfully he's picking on the SPM guys. That civic is set-up perfect.

oh yeah he kicks my butt when im there! my car has a long way till it'll be close to him

civil
12-10-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm looking to reel both them in next season with some new tires. Been running on Falken 512's which are shit compared to a good set of R-S3's. I've got them with in the 2 second range. So we'll see.

BrandonT
12-10-2010, 06:07 PM
I haven't made a single Marana event all season. :cry: In the Spring I'll be coming down to play on the big pad for sure! If you haven't met Clint Child yet in his Black ITR.. ya need to.

Yeah! I saw him last time, he was good.

mixedCRX
12-11-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm looking to reel both them in next season with some new tires. Been running on Falken 512's which are shit compared to a good set of R-S3's. I've got them with in the 2 second range. So we'll see.

I <3 R-S3's!!!! #1 street tire in my book!

B16-Integra
12-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Once I get new tires for my car I will be out there Auto X ing with you guys haha!

bwagon
12-12-2010, 08:20 PM
I haven't made a single Marana event all season. :cry: In the Spring I'll be coming down to play on the big pad for sure! If you haven't met Clint Child yet in his Black ITR.. ya need to. Not sure if he's bringing it down this weekend but look for him ;-) He's an awesome instructor and a really really talented driver.

That guy is a hack!!!

civil
12-13-2010, 03:11 PM
That guy is a hack!!!

True true... :slaphands:

civil
12-14-2010, 07:57 PM
This weekend? (http://www.azbrscca.org/)

I'll be there, for my second time ever!

So how'd you feel about your second event at Marana? I saw some good pics of ya lol. And notice you really picked up some time in your TO runs compared to your Comp runs, Very nice. :thumbup: