PDA

View Full Version : Anyone needing a mixer, recording mic or cab?

Joeyfmx
12-10-2010, 05:09 PM
edit

MannyaK
12-10-2010, 08:04 PM
dumbass

Joeyfmx
12-14-2010, 11:47 PM
dumbass

Excuse me? These insults fly on this forum? Thanks for the kind words... Im just letting the musicians corner area on this forum know that I got a few items Im not in need of and willing to let go to for a good deal , and I get called names...

rudsone
12-15-2010, 01:26 AM
thats because this section is not the correct one to use if you are looking to sell items.

but then im sure you didn't read the rules. go read the rules.

rudsone
12-15-2010, 10:44 PM
FYI joey only has 22 post. He cant post in the for sale threads since he hasnt reached 150 post. I personally dont like this rule, but it is what it is. I would rather see people comment with something to add or say. Not bump, ttt, or flaming since it contributes nothing to a thread just wasted space. Its odd because this should be a bonding community instead just about every thread is trolled on and we fight and argue with oneanother. Just sad if you ask me. Life is to short, lets be friendly:wink:

i could care less what his post count is. He can get his post count up just like everyone else that is doing it right and then he can go ahead and sell what he wants to others. the 150 post count limit was set just for people like this guy that do nothing for the site but try to sell their shit. if its supposed to be a "bonding" community then let your pal bond on up until he has the required post count to post in the classifieds. :wave1:

Joeyfmx
12-15-2010, 11:49 PM
I am sorry for not abiding by the rules, I didnt think it would be a problem, I am sorry. Im not on here to just "sell stuff", Im a car guy too, let me know what I can do for the site, Im glad to help if I can!

rudsone
12-16-2010, 12:27 AM
:thumbsup:

auex
12-17-2010, 04:12 AM
If you want to sell stuff you can either get the posts required or pay for a upgraded membership.

honduh_head
12-17-2010, 06:20 AM
If you want to sell stuff you can either get the posts required or pay for a upgraded membership.

yup exactly this. memberships arent that expensive, so if you really want to contribute thats the easiest way to circumvent the 150 post rule, which is there to stop spammers and thieves from being able to use this as a craigslist.

thanks