PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

em2trackstar
12-22-2010, 06:27 PM
okay everybody i know this has all been stated before in previous threads but its always a good subject to talk about. boost or all motor. its been said over and over that boost is a waste of money cuz everything is so expensive and that our motors have zero potential and it should just be k-swapped. but what is it that you would do? be original or follow the crowd? lets keep this on subject and please no haters on someones opinions. thanks!:word:

hatch520
12-23-2010, 07:33 AM
i'v already went all motor didn't like it way too much money for so little gain.

so i'm now going boost adding up everything and the gains i would of spent about the same amount of money/time/and effort and would of had at least 2 1\2 times the power i did all motor.

bryantiscool
12-23-2010, 09:46 AM
be original or follow the crowd?
theres nothing original with hondas.
either you want a boosted D or an all motor/ boosted K
myself, i still have my frankenstein K20/24 on the side and im driving my stock D til it blows.

Rufus
12-23-2010, 09:52 AM
Wow, the beating the dead horse thread.

Boost the D on low PSI and you'll enjoy it for what it is for about $2-3k. Just get headstuds and a good headgasket. Sure you'll have as much power as an RSX-S, but the instant onset of HP will make it more fun to drive. Promise.

hotwheelcivic
12-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Boosted cars are fun. They break you fix it. Its all in who builds it.

em2trackstar
12-23-2010, 07:33 PM
i know its a dead subject but nobody else is talking about anything. shit i dont even have my em2 anymore but its always fun to hear peoples comments

Rufus
12-24-2010, 04:36 PM
lol why are we talking about it if you don't even have one?