PDA

View Full Version : ls vtec asembely help

sikk-em1
01-05-2011, 12:43 PM
i blew a bearing and rod and im getting a hole new bottom end fully built over sized pistons 84mm everything would have to be put together from rods, pistons, bearings which would need a proper install with rods as well also needs to be honed gaskets would need replacement basically whole bottom end put together anyone that wants to pick up a side job that knws their shit kuz it would need precise measurements on pistons and bearings lmk if anyone can help pm me for any questions

kurs
01-05-2011, 01:12 PM
first!

just go to notorious

sikk-em1
01-05-2011, 03:13 PM
up for good shop

sikk-em1
01-05-2011, 03:14 PM
im trying not to spend that much tho dnt really have all the funds for a shop price..

Mr.Burner
01-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Boost or All motor??

onefst91hatch
01-07-2011, 03:06 PM
i can build it. pm me.

ceyazzie
02-04-2011, 12:35 AM
onefet91hatch>>>> whats SUPERIOR TUNING SOLUTIONS??

george
02-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Hey im looking for some one also to go through by rebuild. I have an Ls/Vtec project thats almost done it runs and was tuned by locash i had friends do it and it needs to have some one who knows what there doing go through it and really pay attenton to the smalll detail. The parts are all first rate but not the work! It sucks because its so close to being done but without the knowledge i cant do it myself. But im so far into it i want to get it done right. Or just give up and selll it.
93 Civic 4 door EX Had since new 200000+ on body
2008 Civic Ex Coupe Front Seats
Skunk Short Shifter and Shift Knob
Jdm Type R Tranny
Tein Gold Springs Skunk 2 Shocks
Skunk 2 Rear Control Arms and Front Srut Bar
Magna Flow Muffler Diffuser and 2 1/4 custom Piping
Dc Sports Header
Skunk 2 Pro intake manifold
Aem cold air intake
Exedy Racing Clutch stage 1 i believe have an extra one also
Rc 310 injectors
Skunk 2 Fuel Rail
Hasport Motor Mounts
Skunk 2 Pro stage 2 Cam
skunk 2 Cam Gears
LS Bottom Honed to 81.5
New Rings Oem Head Gasket
Arp Fastners and Bolts
Forged Rods similiar to Eagle
CP Forged Pistons 11:5 to 1
B16 Head vallves .05 oversized Ported and Polished Sent to CA for port polish and assembly
Skunk pro valves
Skunk Pro Springs
Skunk Titanium Retainers
Polar Rotors
Ceramic pads Front and Back
LoCash Tuned and Chipped I Beleve it did 193Hp on a real hot summer day.
Hasport Shift Linkage
As you can see its got nice parts but it was real half assed on the install most parts have less than 2000 miles
Car hasnt been registered since 2009 took it through imissions today and it passed the emisions
but needed a gas cap and one fuel vacum hose needs to be conected
Shows how good of tune it was with those big cams having to idle @2000rpms it still passed.
Any one interested in putting this baby together right?