PDA

View Full Version : Stickers.

diabetic_em2
01-11-2011, 05:15 PM
I have neuspeed tokico blues and aem stickers. I was thinking about putting them on my rear quarter panel windows. one of each on each window. Has any one dont this to their car and has pics. Do you guys think this would look good or ricey. If i end up doing it how hard would it be to take them off. Thank you for any help

g2integy
01-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Don't do it ! I don't hate stickers but your just advertising what part are on your car for thieves.

diabetic_em2
01-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I dont think anyone is gonna steal stocks and struts springs or an intake, takes way ot much time

Hopeless EP3
01-12-2011, 07:56 AM
I dont think anyone is gonna steal stocks and struts springs or an intake, takes way ot much time

lol takes too much time? thats funny

philycheese666
01-12-2011, 02:44 PM
It's your car dude, do what you want!

nelsmar
01-12-2011, 03:09 PM

They actually just take the WHOLE CAR, and then they have plenty of time later that day. Stickers = advertising to theft. I am all for support local shops, sites etc. But an aem sticker? Its just an intake... why brag? And the shocks are uber cheap, nothing really to brag about. When people put stickers on cars for parts like these I just laugh. Now if you had an AEM management... maybe if you just wanted to plaster stickers on the car.

Almost everyone on this forum is going to tell you to not do it because well its stupid. But you are going to do it with or without our opinion so I just say go with what you want, if you want to advertise that you got a mad tight intake, do it! :)

diabetic_em2
01-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Fair enough, i never really thought about it. I feel like a dumbass now

Slo_sohc
01-13-2011, 12:38 AM
Fair enough, i never really thought about it. I feel like a dumbass now
haha its ok dude, dont feel like that. seriously. i went thru the same thing your goin thru and well i learned the hard way about stickers... i had bought a sknk2 intake mani for my single cam, it came with a mad tight jdm as fuck yellow white n red sknk2 sticker so i put it on my back window with a tilt. two weeks later ( i had not yet installed the manifold ) my car is gone from my driveway. cops found the car a week later and absolutely nothing was missing except my ciggs that were in the center consle.. my friend and i came to a conclusion that they saw my sticker and thought there was more then just a mad tight jdm as fuck sticker on the car. i got off lucky. but like everyone else is saying, it just attracts attention. put those stickers on your hood but underneath, or on your tool box, just not visible to thiefs:goodjob:

Hopeless EP3
01-13-2011, 02:11 PM
They actually just take the WHOLE CAR, and then they have plenty of time later that day. Stickers = advertising to theft. I am all for support local shops, sites etc. But an aem sticker? Its just an intake... why brag? And the shocks are uber cheap, nothing really to brag about. When people put stickers on cars for parts like these I just laugh. Now if you had an AEM management... maybe if you just wanted to plaster stickers on the car.

Almost everyone on this forum is going to tell you to not do it because well its stupid. But you are going to do it with or without our opinion so I just say go with what you want, if you want to advertise that you got a mad tight intake, do it! :)

So if I cover the back lip with Hondata stickers would you consider me to have a mad tight ecu? :D because if you do I might just do it :D

hotwheelcivic
01-14-2011, 09:11 AM
I put hot wheel stickers on my car...

Clover G
01-14-2011, 09:30 PM
Rock 1 of these stickers!!

I have the "I am so JDM my dick hangs to the right side"

http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss307/atektuning/decalset2.jpg