PDA

View Full Version : PIR infield road course is going away

Kinetic
02-10-2011, 09:22 AM
According to NASA AZ who works with PIR Ops. the Infield Road Course at PIR will not survive the renovations...

That was the first track I drove on...:dumbass:

Sad news

bukEk
02-10-2011, 09:58 AM
that sucks, i live down the street and have yet to try this =/

ILIKETODRIVE
02-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Very sad indeed. I was THIS CLOSE to owning the track record for my class forever...

(record is 1:12.1, I did a 1:12.4)

Instead, it will be owned by.....an SHO Taurus!

:smackself:

Phantomeg
02-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Bummer..But, we are also adding INDE in Willcox and possibly Chuckwalla so the outlook is not bad at all!! Also, dont forget AMP...:biggrin:

Tage
02-14-2011, 04:13 PM
/\ Agree!

It sucks but I'm over it and ready to move on. The good news is there's lots of other tracks we now have the opportunity to explore. I've already talked to NASA So Cal and Chuckwalla in 2012 is very likelly. Pretty sure a Cal Speedway crossover event will happen too. With enough luck we might even venture to Spring Mountain. Then of course we'll have AMP events as well as INDE.

Holy crap, it's going to be tough to hit all these tracks next year!!!

ILIKETODRIVE
02-15-2011, 09:03 AM
/\ Agree!

It sucks but I'm over it and ready to move on. The good news is there's lots of other tracks we now have the opportunity to explore. I've already talked to NASA So Cal and Chuckwalla in 2012 is very likelly. Pretty sure a Cal Speedway crossover event will happen too. With enough luck we might even venture to Spring Mountain. Then of course we'll have AMP events as well as INDE.

Holy crap, it's going to be tough to hit all these tracks next year!!!

I know you keep saying I'll hate it but I can't wait to drive Cal Speedway! :drive:

Tage
02-17-2011, 05:28 PM
I know you keep saying I'll hate it but I can't wait to drive Cal Speedway! :drive:

I suppose "hate" is a strong word. Race tracks are like pizza. I ate some horrible pizza last night for dinner, but I still ate it!!!

ILIKETODRIVE
02-18-2011, 09:15 AM
I suppose "hate" is a strong word. Race tracks are like pizza. I ate some horrible pizza last night for dinner, but I still ate it!!!

Haha, great analogy.

PhoenixB16
04-01-2011, 06:27 AM
Well that sucks dicks,as it really limits those that don"t have a fucking trailer now. Last thing I would personally want to do is drive a stiffly suspended Honda to fucking WILCOX..Shit,I drove my EG to Sierra Vista and my damn kidneys couldnt take anymore......That said,I loved PIR,and always will remember the fun I had out there with SOME of you fools.Go figure,though,another great track being destroyed.Heh

SlowCivicHmm
04-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Well that sucks dicks,as it really limits those that don"t have a fucking trailer now. Last thing I would personally want to do is drive a stiffly suspended Honda to fucking WILCOX..Shit,I drove my EG to Sierra Vista and my damn kidneys couldnt take anymore......That said,I loved PIR,and always will remember the fun I had out there with SOME of you fools.Go figure,though,another great track being destroyed.Heh

oh the good ol days of me you and the EP!!!

You getting old man....but I feel ya on the kidney killer suspension...I just went to new mexico/ASR for an event.....EEEK!