PDA

View Full Version : Who the F*ck is Glen Beck, and who the F*ck really cares?

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 12:48 AM
Anyone on here watch glen beck? I watch everyday and very informative show. He uncovers some crazy and scary shit. I'm just wondering if anyone else watches it and what do you think about what he says?

WRX666
02-17-2011, 01:03 AM
hes an ignorant idiot who never makes any sense and cries and rants about topics but never gets to the bottom of it.
ive tried to watch his show a few times and the man is like a child. it surprises me that such a personality is even on tv. but seeing as how most of his followers are republican, im not surprised. theyre just as clueless as this moron.

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 02:05 AM
I take it your lib/progressive, you will blindy follow whatever the government says. By the way not republican, conservative big difference. Do some research on the people that you think are actually working in your best interest. If they were they wouldn't be fucking our country every chance they get. And it's the Obama administration that's fucking all of us not bush. But you probably still think bush is in office and it's all his fault because hats what most of you think. Look at what's going on all around the world and it's not a coincidence, it's there plan to bring in the new world order. They just use people like you that will blindly follow and not look at what's really going on. Usefull idiots is what they say about students and there followers, it was the left that said it. They are using you to get what they want is that who you want in control? Maybe bu not me fuck that we need to get these stupid asshole outta power. And not violently, but the right way. They couldn't give a shit about this country.

WRX666
02-17-2011, 02:48 AM
im not surprised you like glen beck..
plz stay on topic. your bringing up 15 different things up.
were not talking about obama or bush or the government or any other issues were talking about glen beck.
hes a hypocrite, he never gets to the point about anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtYqlk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSyDaDrgngg

theAngryMarmot
02-17-2011, 06:29 AM
Moved to proper subforum.

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-17-2011, 06:37 AM
fuck glen beck, fuck obama, fuck bush fuck all the politicians and well you too. WTF, just a way to start my morning. yawn, anyways look im neither party, and yes hes a fucking cry baby faggot. talk to a lot of ppl aasbout hima nd theyll tell you the same. i dont like him, i dont like our government thoughts and how they are running this country, and frankly id like to know if you vote everytime there is a election time???????

that being said, i dont like him to answer your question. BTW do more research on the ppl your talking about. you dont think bush , clinton, bush senior and regan did do ANYTHING wrong against us as americans????? research dude. research is all ill say.

Nachooooosupreme
02-17-2011, 06:41 AM
Skylar your rant just started my day w some LoL thanks!!

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-17-2011, 06:45 AM
anytime my friend, i love it like getting a bj from a girl w/ braces. it hurts but feels just right

die in a dick fire noob
02-17-2011, 06:58 AM
i'm going to bookmark this thread so i know who NOT to associate with once i'm back home in the AZ.

WRX666
02-17-2011, 07:33 AM
anytime my friend, i love it like getting a bj from a girl w/ braces. it hurts but feels just right

lmaoooooooo sky ftw!!!!!

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 08:09 AM
fuck glen beck, fuck obama, fuck bush fuck all the politicians and well you too. WTF, just a way to start my morning. yawn, anyways look im neither party, and yes hes a fucking cry baby faggot. talk to a lot of ppl aasbout hima nd theyll tell you the same. i dont like him, i dont like our government thoughts and how they are running this country, and frankly id like to know if you vote everytime there is a election time???????

that being said, i dont like him to answer your question. BTW do more research on the ppl your talking about. you dont think bush , clinton, bush senior and regan did do ANYTHING wrong against us as americans????? research dude. research is all ill say.

Lol that had to be the most retarded post ever, you hate the country and what everyone is doing to it but yet the people that put out actually truthful info about the assholes that are fucking things up you don't like. Maybe it's just me, but I mean really and people wonder why shit gets all fucked up people that sit around hating everyone and not doing anything. And yes I do vote in the elections because I actually give a shit about what happens here I mean fuckin L dude. I'm not saying that bush,Clinton, ect. Didn't do shit to hurt us because they did as for Reagan I'm pretty sure he fixed quite a bit after Carter fucked us cause his limp dick couldn't do shit right.

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 08:14 AM
im not surprised you like glen beck..
plz stay on topic. your bringing up 15 different things up.
were not talking about obama or bush or the government or any other issues were talking about glen beck.
hes a hypocrite, he never gets to the point about anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtYqlk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSyDaDrgngg

I think your just to dumb to realize what the point is. If your liberal I don't care I don't hate anyone for there opinions because everyone is entitled to one. I just wanted to see what people thought of him, and when shit hits the fan and everything that he says plays out( like it always does) then I hope people will finally realize. But we will see when the time comes.

Rufus
02-17-2011, 09:22 AM
haha I am literally dumbfounded that anyone watches let alone LIKES Glen Beck. I don't care what side he bats for, he misrepresents the whole picture with his moronic personality.

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-17-2011, 09:33 AM
so appartently im not a dumbass then? good to know. op sorry dude but the guy sucks a dick, letb alone you just for watching the guy. sorry.

WRX666
02-17-2011, 10:49 AM
so appartently im not a dumbass then? good to know. op sorry dude but the guy sucks a dick, letb alone you just for watching the guy. sorry.

lmaooooo

hey op u mad??

gunsup0331
02-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Soooo any of the glenn beck haters here wanna refute anything he has said or claimed? I find his personality to be a bit over the top but I've yet to hear any avg glenn beck haters actually provide a meaningful counterpoint to his topics of discussion.

And regardless of any other characteristics you may find abrasive, the last thing that remotely applies to glenn beck is the word ignorant.

rudsone
02-17-2011, 12:26 PM
you guys make me lol.

the tv corp he works has an agenda, and guess what he's doing? following it.

gunsup0331
02-17-2011, 12:32 PM
you guys make me lol.

the tv corp he works has an agenda, and guess what he's doing? following it.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and simply conjuring up the obvious easy comeback/libtard explanation.

Who wants to chance aguess as to why glenn beck left cnn? Oh. Ya. He wouldn't conform to their agenda

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 02:02 PM
I've been waiting for someone to say something that beck got wrong, and the only agenda fox has is to put out the truth and un bias news unlike shit box CNN.

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 02:18 PM
lmaooooo

hey op u mad??

About what? Why would I be mad about a bunch of guys on the interenet that talk shit about the show saying he is always wrong , and yet no one has brought up anything he was wrong about. Show me one instance where he was wrong because if he was I would like to know I watch his show and then do the research on the topics he talks about and so far they were all true. Do your fuckin homework bro before you try to act like you know what your talking about. I made the thread to see if one else watched the show not to hear a bunch of blind leftys have diaherria of the mouth.

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 02:23 PM
haha I am literally dumbfounded that anyone watches let alone LIKES Glen Beck. I don't care what side he bats for, he misrepresents the whole picture with his moronic personality.

Please post said misrepresentations?

Sprmario
02-17-2011, 02:35 PM
http://www.glenn-beck-sucks.com/images/beck-1.jpg

rudsone
02-17-2011, 02:38 PM
I've been waiting for someone to say something that beck got wrong, and the only agenda fox has is to put out the truth and un bias news unlike shit box CNN.

ROFL!!!!!

faux news, :smackself:

gunsup0331
02-17-2011, 02:39 PM
^ definitely a valid debate point :shakeshead:

Nachooooosupreme
02-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Pics > werds

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-17-2011, 02:55 PM
About what? Why would I be mad about a bunch of guys on the interenet that talk shit about the show saying he is always wrong , and yet no one has brought up anything he was wrong about. Show me one instance where he was wrong because if he was I would like to know I watch his show and then do the research on the topics he talks about and so far they were all true. Do your fuckin homework bro before you try to act like you know what your talking about. I made the thread to see if one else watched the show not to hear a bunch of blind leftys have diaherria of the mouth.
WELL IF YOUR READING CORRECTLY MY FRIEND, NO WE DONT THEN I GUESS.(oops caps) anyways stop tripping out. why not do yourm researce before the show? theres threads where he gets some info off of.

so, here we go then, give us a topic to discuss then. please give it. if not, why not just shut up and get your panties all riled up in a bunch and just chill out a bit. over reacting over beck as if he was a peck on yout dick from a hooker few weeks back. unless hes your dad...................:wave1:

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 03:22 PM
I wasn't the who brought up him making wrong statements, so as usually you have nothing important to say. just the same shit you said in the first post you wrote, if your not gonna have any valid imput on the thread then gtfo. I'm chill dude I'm not heated what so ever. If your still claming he makes shot up and is wrong then post something you feel is invalid or wrong? It's not confusing to understand bro.

Rufus
02-17-2011, 03:39 PM
http://www.glenn-beck-sucks.com/

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Lol that had to be the most retarded post ever, you hate the country and what everyone is doing to it but yet the people that put out actually truthful info about the assholes that are fucking things up you don't like. Maybe it's just me, but I mean really and people wonder why shit gets all fucked up people that sit around hating everyone and not doing anything. And yes I do vote in the elections because I actually give a shit about what happens here I mean fuckin L dude. I'm not saying that bush,Clinton, ect. Didn't do shit to hurt us because they did as for Reagan I'm pretty sure he fixed quite a bit after Carter fucked us cause his limp dick couldn't do shit right.

I think your just to dumb to realize what the point is. If your liberal I don't care I don't hate anyone for there opinions because everyone is entitled to one. I just wanted to see what people thought of him, and when shit hits the fan and everything that he says plays out( like it always does) then I hope people will finally realize. But we will see when the time comes.

these here my friend shows you how glen beck makes you hostile and also retarded. so once again i dont like him. hes ignorant, hes a bitch, and also a dood that you look at when you jerk off at the m onitor. have fun my friend.

WRX666
02-17-2011, 04:07 PM

yeah u mad

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
02-17-2011, 04:19 PM
i sometimes listen to him on 92.3 but once it goes to politics or the world ending so buy canned food by the ton then i switch.

die in a dick fire noob
02-17-2011, 04:32 PM
anyone who makes this statement, “I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies." is clearly in it for the ratings.

the back story is that he said this to Keith Ellison the first Muslim member of our United States congress.

proof that 1, either he just wants ratings (i personally believe to be true) or 2, he's a xenophobic discriminator.

i mean you take your pick? yeah i can really get behind someone who is as close minded to say that to someone because they don't believe in his religion, which is mormonism btw, i guess that fits right in with the mesa/gilbert/chandler crowd right?

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 08:32 PM

these here my friend shows you how glen beck makes you hostile and also retarded. so once again i dont like him. hes ignorant, hes a bitch, and also a dood that you look at when you jerk off at the m onitor. have fun my friend.

I'm honestly amazed that you keep not saying anything. Dude all I'm asking is for you to say what he has said that you think is wrong. And as for ignorant not even remotely close, I can see that you are. I know your entitled to your opinion and am not mad for you stating yours but at least explain your opinion I mean shit. Like me saying I hate you because your ignorant and make up lies about everything and you suck dick and are a pussy but then not telling you why I think that. That's all I want to know what are your opinions and why. But you had to post some stupid retarded ass fucking comments that make you truy look like dumbass. I'll say it one more time for the slower people in this thread post what it is that he said that is untrue and reason why you don't like him, that's all I want to know....:th_supergay:

gunsup0331
02-17-2011, 08:38 PM
On the muslim guy thing I'm pretty sure he had reason to be suspicious. If you listen to his talk show once in a while you will realize just how much research goes into his work.

Anywho...still waiting for a valid refute to any of glenn becks claims, predictions, opinions, insight, etc. And while I'm on the topic obviously you should take ANY advertisement with a grain of salt. Regardless of who is talking

lil black Ek9
02-17-2011, 08:45 PM
anyone who makes this statement, “I have been nervous about this interview with you because what I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies." is clearly in it for the ratings.

the back story is that he said this to Keith Ellison the first Muslim member of our United States congress.

proof that 1, either he just wants ratings (i personally believe to be true) or 2, he's a xenophobic discriminator.

i mean you take your pick? yeah i can really get behind someone who is as close minded to say that to someone because they don't believe in his religion, which is mormonism btw, i guess that fits right in with the mesa/gilbert/chandler crowd right?

Your a straight fucking moron, yea he is in it for the ratings that's it. I mean have you ever ern watched his show? And I'm sorry but with all the shit going on and the shootings at military bases from Muslims that were serving in our army I would be a little sketched out to but I'm not a politically correct bitch that gets offended by everything. Watch his show just one full episode and see how he talks and what he says. And if your even remotely intelligent you will see it's not for ratings.

riceboy88
02-17-2011, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNOku6QP4UM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsBvEnaXtgo

WRX666
02-18-2011, 02:27 AM
in conclusion....
glen beck is an idiot..hell suck dick for ratings and hes a hypocrite his followers are just as clueless.
the end

MODS LOCK THREAD PLZ =)

theAngryMarmot
02-18-2011, 06:34 AM
This is providing me with entertainment.

I, will allow this to continue.

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-18-2011, 06:46 AM
This is providing me with entertainment.

I, will allow this to continue.
reporter voice: mr paul, sir mr paul, can you tell me why glen beck is your hero?

paul(clintons voice): i did not have any sexual relations w/ that man

reporter: mr paul can you please state why glen beck is is more of a moron then skys 88?

paul(clintons voice): i did not inhale!!!!!!!!!! now can we move on to better topics then blowing off skys88 penis now? thank you. and by the way glen beck is a faggot. (waves w/ thumbs up)

gunsup0331
02-18-2011, 07:37 AM
in conclusion....
glen beck is an idiot..hell suck dick for ratings and hes a hypocrite his followers are just as clueless.
the end

MODS LOCK THREAD PLZ =)

Wow I'm glad you were able to cobble together this introspective viewpoint which completely justifies your heretofore baseless, nonsensical squealings

Bravo sir, hats off to you

Still waiting...links don't count because the act of interjecting some random third party opinion does nothing to validate your own. In fact your complete and utter lack of intelligent, objective contribution to the topic glaringly exposes your blatant disregard for knowledge.

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-18-2011, 07:53 AM
damn, you use vocabulary very well sir

Rufus
02-18-2011, 11:08 AM
I just saw Glenn Beck sucking a dude's dick in an alley!

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-18-2011, 11:43 AM
wonder ifhe tasted oprahs ball sack......................

VTECin5th
02-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Wow. Glenn Beck is a garbage eating turd. I am overwhelmed with this thread. Really? I mean.. but really?

Some people in this thread are mad because they don't agree that Glenn Beck is a complete fool, but there's no justifying it. He's a crybaby whiner bitch. I wish he would get off the radio/tv and die.

I don't give a shit about politics, and don't have an interest in either side... but Glenn Beck is disgusting.

die in a dick fire noob
02-18-2011, 01:29 PM
So i come back with my opinion and a piece of evidence for my opinion and that makes me an idiot?

there is no justification for mindless discrimination based on someone's beliefs. which is funny to me because you're perpetuating it here by discriminating against me for my beliefs.

the valid reason he had for questioning the congressman's views was that he's a hate monger, plain and simple.

lil black Ek9
02-18-2011, 01:32 PM
Wow. Glenn Beck is a garbage eating turd. I am overwhelmed with this thread. Really? I mean.. but really?

Some people in this thread are mad because they don't agree that Glenn Beck is a complete fool, but there's no justifying it. He's a crybaby whiner bitch. I wish he would get off the radio/tv and die.

I don't give a shit about politics, and don't have an interest in either side... but Glenn Beck is disgusting.

Yet another useless post, maybe you will be today's winner. Your question is, why do you find him disgusting?

die in a dick fire noob
02-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Wow I'm glad you were able to cobble together this introspective viewpoint which completely justifies your heretofore baseless, nonsensical squealings

Still waiting...links don't count because the act of interjecting some random third party opinion does nothing to validate your own. In fact your complete and utter lack of intelligent, objective contribution to the topic glaringly exposes your blatant disregard for knowledge.

is this stuff a bunch of words that don't make sense in context day because they sound big?

what part of his statement was introspective? why would it be "heretofore baseless" ... that would mean "before now baseless". the only part that really made sense was nonsensical squealing but then you put an s on it which was unnecessary.

shit like this is showing "blatant disregard for knowledge." isn't it.

lil black Ek9
02-18-2011, 01:35 PM
So i come back with my opinion and a piece of evidence for my opinion and that makes me an idiot?

there is no justification for mindless discrimination based on someone's beliefs. which is funny to me because you're perpetuating it here by discriminating against me for my beliefs.

the valid reason he had for questioning the congressman's views was that he's a hate monger, plain and simple.

Oh calm your dick, no ones discriminating against anyone. You did post some kind of point and that's fine, but then going to say its all for ratings and all the other non sense in your post warrants the reply you got.

lil black Ek9
02-18-2011, 01:41 PM
reporter voice: mr paul, sir mr paul, can you tell me why sky88 is your hero?

paul(clintons voice): i did not have any sexual relations w/ that man

reporter: mr paul can you please state why sky88 is is more of a moron then glen beck?

paul(clintons voice): i did not inhale!!!!!!!!!! now can we move on to better topics then blowing off skys88 penis now? thank you. and by the way glen beck is a faggot. (waves w/ thumbs up)

:facepalm: funny how you have yet to post anything of importance. Just proves how retarded people actually are, can't even state a valid reason why they hate someone/something.

WRX666
02-18-2011, 01:50 PM

brool cory stow

u mad?

WRX666
02-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Thread hooks..
-guy posts thread about glen beck
-people tell him hes a fucking douche bag and a hypocrite.
-op has glen becks dick in his face so he cant read the truth.
-op continues riding his dick
-other azht glen beck riders jump in for the orgy.
the end

Rufus
02-18-2011, 01:59 PM
http://shcomp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/durden-2.jpg

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-18-2011, 02:11 PM
close

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-18-2011, 02:22 PM
[quote=lil black Ek9;2326005 And it's the Obama administration that's fucking all of us not bush. But you probably still think bush is in office and it's all his fault because hats what most of you think.

that right here shows how retarded your being in all this man. ok. do you really think obama is fucking this all up? hes a fucking puppet. bush did fuck alot up just like clinton did and bush senior. conspiricies in some terms i think are very true. 9/11 i think was a inside job, and made lots of ppl money, like bush. obama doesnt know what hes doing. hes just doing everything that everybody wants. glen beck is just saying things that ppl like yopu want to hear.

chambersef8
02-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Glenn Beck's on now if anyone cares to check it out...

die in a dick fire noob
02-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Oh calm your dick, no ones discriminating against anyone. You did post some kind of point and that's fine, but then going to say its all for ratings and all the other non sense in your post warrants the reply you got.

i posted two possible scenarios, if you choose to not accept the first then that means he must be the xenophobic discriminator right?

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Glenn Beck's on now if anyone cares to check it out...
at work, no time.

VTECin5th
02-18-2011, 08:21 PM
Yet another useless post, maybe you will be today's winner. Your question is, why do you find him disgusting?

Look at your logic in this thread:
You like Glenn Beck?
Yes? Ok, cool.

No? Well, you fucking crazy idiot lefty useless/worthless poster guy!

See, you have left out room for opposition to the subject. Perhaps you should have started the thread with...
Subject: "Glenn Beck Fans, come in here and let's all dick-ride this guy together!!"
Post Content: "He is great, isn't he?".
(Report all posts that don't agree with you, because you can't challenge your own opinion of this apparent, God-like individual who somehow has made you believe he isn't full of shit.)

You calling people out for their disliking of Glenn Beck, and assuming it has to do with politics is not fair. You getting upset because your whole thread turned into a "Glenn Beck sucks dick" thread, is just the reality of it. You don't want to hear that, you don't want to challenge your mind.

Of course, in your mind, we are all dumb lefties (or insert any other word for Democrat).

You want to know why each person dislikes him, we all want to know what is wrong with your brain, for you to like/respect/believe him. He is fed bullshit and allowed to bullshit more, say extra bullshit and then start crying and get people to have a reaction. It's all about ratings. He doesn't even care what he says anymore.

Please answer the following questions truthfully:
Ethnicity: 50%+ White/Caucasian?
Parents: Vote Republican?
Area: Heavily Caucasian? (Gilbert, Tempe, Chandler, Scottsdale, N. Phx)

I am curious because this is the usual pattern:

Someone believes a certain way, usually influenced heavily by parents, then, that person finds a group of people, or a person that represents their "ideas and beliefs". Rarely however, does this person have any true ideas or beliefs yet. Partially because of age and partially because of being spoon-fed their whole life. I want to be wrong about you.

There is no benefit to ANY of us telling you why Glenn Beck sucks in our opinion. You can't change your view, you can't change your opinion of him right now. That's ok, that's your right. But, for us to waste our time telling you "well, he's a fuck stick because...", you would just come back with "No, that's not true, lefty idiot loser!! He is always right on point! He is the best evAR!! GTFO my thread!! You're so full of shit!!"

There's nothing we could say to change your view, or even make you think about it. <- period.

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 12:27 AM
[quote=lil black Ek9;2326005 And it's the Obama administration that's fucking all of us not bush. But you probably still think bush is in office and it's all his fault because hats what most of you think.

that right here shows how retarded your being in all this man. ok. do you really think obama is fucking this all up? hes a fucking puppet. bush did fuck alot up just like clinton did and bush senior. conspiricies in some terms i think are very true. 9/11 i think was a inside job, and made lots of ppl money, like bush. obama doesnt know what hes doing. hes just doing everything that everybody wants. glen beck is just saying things that ppl like yopu want to hear.

You think 9/11 was an inside job? What would be the point? I mean honestly.

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 12:43 AM
Look at your logic in this thread:[COLOR="Red"]
it. <- period.

So because of what you think I'll say is why you don't post any proof of why at he said is wrong? That's ridiculous, or maybe it's because everything that everyone has posted besides gunsup has been worthless. If you have actually read what I have posted over and over, I've been asking people to post proof of how he is ignorant, lying , bullshit. I've said again agian if you have proof of him being wrong I would like to hear it. And fuck you for saying anything about anything about me. I watch his show yes, but then go and research what he talks about to find out if it's true and it is. So the facts are lying too I guess? The vast amount of info on the people are all fake just so glen beck can get ratings? I mean really? All the shit that he says about what ALL the LEFTIST/PROGRESSIVES have said is taken from there own speeches and there own books/writings. Get real man all I'm saying once again, is if you have actual facts about him being wrong ( and not third party opinions) then post it. Maybe you will understand it the millionth time I say it. I do my own research, i don't just listen then beileve it. So get your head outta micheal moores ass before you post again.:th_supergay:

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 12:52 AM
I just saw Glenn Beck sucking a dude's dick in an alley!

Before or after you got done sucking obamas dick?

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 01:23 AM
I think the guy in this video is everyones inspiration for the useless comments in this tread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD_CjOSCyCU

VTECin5th
02-19-2011, 01:47 AM
Just to provide some insight on things:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090801235203AAgK2ig

Take a look through those replies and do your research.

You should chill out on calling names and cussing. It shows a major insecurity and frustration problem. I don't know you. That's why I asked questions. But, it APPEARS, you're naive.

Anyone who doesn't believe what you heard and 'did research on' is automatically a leftist, obama sucker, idiot, etc.

You'll continue to be spoon-fed WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR/BELIEVE and I will continue to call things as they are, have my own opinion and NEVER change my mind about Glenn Beck being a total tool. I'm not a leftist, obama sucking progressive at all.

This is similar to religions. You believe your own religion, and you associate with people who share those same beliefs to cement those beliefs and feel better about believing them. I don't choose a religion or a political party. They're all based on a broken logic system.

Interesting FACT, people with high IQ's tend to analyze and evaluate religion.. because they (we) can break out of the spoon-fed brain-wash mentality and come up with our own "belief system". I bet there's a correlation with political affiliation as well. I don't know/care which way (left/right) it lines up with, because as I said before, I don't care at all about politics. Religion and Politics are corrupt. You're probably younger right now, which is good... but I could see you changing your perspective over the next few years. You're not a dumb person. I'm not here to insult you and don't need to. I'm just here to say things that need to be said. You're the one whose blood pressure is raising over azht people not agreeing with you about Glenn Beck, and demanding reasons for it.

I've already eluded to several reasons I don't like the guy, I won't reiterate on them, because it doesn't matter. You ABSOLUTELY will NOT change my perspective on Glenn Beck. No matter what you say/show/do. I'm man enough to admit that, too. Much like I won't change my view on child molesters. There's just some things, that after so much, you're not willing to back-track.

Sorry you're offended or hyper-sensitive. I didn't make a personal attack at you, so refrain from making a personal attack at me, or others in this thread. You're just making your viewpoint look weak.

<3

VTECin5th
02-19-2011, 02:03 AM
PS: Michael Moore can go either way.. but I have a suspicion, you have a LOT less reason to dislike him, than any of us have to dislike Beck. If Michael Moore represented the Republican viewpoint in the same way he does the Democrat viewpoint, you'd love him. You're just looking for someone to cement your belief and back you up. Then justifying it with 'research'. You probably think Beck is the Republican equivalent to the Democrat's Moore, and that makes for more passion.

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-19-2011, 08:30 AM
[quote=skys88;2327780]

You think 9/11 was an inside job? What would be the point? I mean honestly.

the point???????? lots of oil companies,polititions, and bushs ppl around the world made money off 9/11. but thats off topic(you probably didnt watch it anyways)

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 11:35 AM
PS: Michael Moore can go either way.. but I have a suspicion, you have a LOT less reason to dislike him, than any of us have to dislike Beck. If Michael Moore represented the Republican viewpoint in the same way he does the Democrat viewpoint, you'd love him. You're just looking for someone to cement your belief and back you up. Then justifying it with 'research'. You probably think Beck is the Republican equivalent to the Democrat's Moore, and that makes for more passion.

Whatever dude, everytime I say to show proof you just say a bunch of stuff you said before and post a link of some guy claiming a lot of lies but did post where he got the info. Another thing not answering your ridiculous questions does not make me nieave. I think for myself, and yes I am white but what does that really have to do with anything. I'm done arguing with a bunch of people that continue to say absolutly nothing.

DishTowel
02-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Beck is a homo

die in a dick fire noob
02-19-2011, 12:50 PM
it's funny that someone has taken the time to analyze this situation and present what they believe are the facts behind this entire thread, yet your response is something to the extent of, "go dick ride michael more you faggot libtard."

i mean you asked for discussion and yet you refuse to do it?

you're stuck on this "show proof" thing... i posted my proof of him being discriminatory against Muslims and you called me names bro...

did you vote in the last election? how old are you? we now know you're white, how about answering if your parents vote republican? i bet they do.

Rufus
02-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Before or after you got done sucking obamas dick?

lol you assume I give two shits about politics... I don't... and Glenn Beck is still a fucking idiot.

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-19-2011, 01:00 PM
would it be wrong if i asked for a circle jerk in all this? talking bout politics and homos gets me off.

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 01:48 PM
it's funny that someone has taken the time to analyze this situation and present what they believe are the facts behind this entire thread, yet your response is something to the extent of, "go dick ride michael more you faggot libtard."

i mean you asked for discussion and yet you refuse to do it?

you're stuck on this "show proof" thing... i posted my proof of him being discriminatory against Muslims and you called me names bro...

did you vote in the last election? how old are you? we now know you're white, how about answering if your parents vote republican? i bet they do.

If you read my reply about the Muslim thing, you would understand that I took your response and based my reply off of it. I want to have a debate, that's why I made the thread. When everyone in the tread is not showing facts for the accusations they claim then how am I supposed to take it seriously? If I'm calling names it's really nothing personal but when people reply with ignorant meaningless posts it's a little frustrating. And who was it the posted facts on anything? Once again it was all third party opinions. I am open minded to anything the you show me from a credible source. But so far no one has posted any such thing. All I have to say is when shit brakes out into chaos, I will be prepared and will help out anyone who needs it. this thread has turned Into a bunch of guys throwing out useless nonsense and not showing any form of inteligence. Besides the few that are taking the time to actually debate. I like to debate so don't take it personally cause it's all in good fun. :pissed:

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 01:49 PM
lol you assume I give two shits about politics... I don't... and Glenn Beck is still a fucking idiot.

I know you don't, it's obvious from what you have posted.

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 01:52 PM
would it be wrong if i asked for a circle jerk in all this? talking bout politics and homos gets me off.

Lol only someone who actually believes 9/11 was inside job would post something this retarded :facepalm:

Rufus
02-19-2011, 02:36 PM
Lol only someone who actually believes 9/11 was inside job would post something this retarded :facepalm:

Obama did it...

rudsone
02-19-2011, 03:11 PM
http://howtheworldreallyworks.info/htwrw_graphics/Manufacturing_Consent.jpg

read and learn

die in a dick fire noob
02-19-2011, 03:39 PM
someone that watches glenn beck isn't going to take the time to read anything by herman or chomsky lol...

oh and the 9/11 thing, watch loose change and then form an opinion thanks...

VTECin5th
02-19-2011, 05:02 PM
Whatever dude, everytime I say to show proof you just say a bunch of stuff you said before and post a link of some guy claiming a lot of lies but did post where he got the info. Another thing not answering your ridiculous questions does not make me nieave. I think for myself, and yes I am white but what does that really have to do with anything. I'm done arguing with a bunch of people that continue to say absolutly nothing.

Whatever man!!! (with similar levels of estrogen you express in each reply)

Every time I show you 'proof', you call it a 3rd party opinion. What is NOT a 3rd party opinion? When it's a fact against Beck, you say "that's not true, it's bullshit, it's an opinion". You put in some more input, try to de-value my and everyone else's view, and then say you're done arguing with us/it.. but you continue to reply and protect your lil Glenn Beck Warrior.

If you were truly a solid believer in Beck, you'd spell his name right, you'd follow his life, you'd know all the facts, and then you'd see he just spits bullshit quite a bit.
I won't say he is always wrong. Sometimes I listen to him just to get some biased news so I know what's going on in the brain of both sides. Because.... I LIKE TO CHALLENGE MYSELF. This is the how WE grow as humans. I like the idea of being open-minded. Not brain-washed. I don't ever take anyone in the media's, word, for exactly as it is. It never is.

I call you naive because over 4ish years, you're going to grow. You may still agree and love Beck but you're going to learn a lot of other things, if you allow yourself.

Personal case in point. I listened to 3 talk radio hosts:
Phil Hendrie
Joe Crummey
Jim Bohannan

I would often disagree with some things they said, on both sides ... but it made me think and I enjoy that.

I don't need to provide any more proof. Links and articles have been posted. Videos as well. But, you can't see/hear/read those. You're too stuck on Beck and immediately disregard anything that is non-beck-support. That's your right but it doesn't mean you're correct.

I gave a link, said a few things and you just want me to say something that you can pick-apart and feel like you conquered me. It won't happen... because I won't like Beck, no matter what.

rudsone
02-19-2011, 05:06 PM
someone that watches glenn beck isn't going to take the time to read anything by herman or chomsky lol...

i hope he does though, that way maybe he will pull his head out of his ass.
:sleep:

die in a dick fire noob
02-19-2011, 05:29 PM
it's unlikely, he may read it, or read what it's about, but then it will just fly so far over his head it won't do any good.

Rufus
02-19-2011, 06:36 PM
http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/1/5/8/0/castthegay.jpg

die in a dick fire noob
02-19-2011, 06:45 PM
i love you dallis, in the gayest way you can imagine.

gunsup0331
02-19-2011, 07:26 PM

Do you really think that you have enough information to make this judgement? Rhetorical.
But at least you brought SOMETHING to the table unlike anyone else here

grammar cop post.

I assure you that my application of verbiage is correct given license for intent. The S was intentional as a plural. I suck at academic grammar but I've been fortunate enough to have gone through a phase of voracious bookworming in days past.

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 08:41 PM

<3

This is taken from holdrens own words. how could it be wrong when he said it himself?

http://www.mountainhomenews.com/blogs/1290/entry/28942/

As for the hanger door thing, that was a government mess up, but i dont blame people for being pissed about the door being 1.4 mill. but it was a mistake so its whatever.

Whoopi and Barbra walters are fucking idiots. oh shit that was a huge lie saying barbra came up to him. but he walked up to her. I mean cmon really its like the stuff that your saying he is lying about is retarded dumb stuff that has nothing to do with anything. well that dismisses your whole argument sir. like i told you before i have done the research, i know whats true and what isn't. I don't take Glenns word for anything like i keep telling all of you. I just look up and research the important topics, and usually find out the stuff is true usually because the people that he brings up in his show for saying/doing shit to fuck up this country have said themselves that's what there doing. do research on the people you are defending BRO

lil black Ek9
02-19-2011, 08:58 PM
http://howtheworldreallyworks.info/htwrw_graphics/Manufacturing_Consent.jpg

read and learn

"Editorial distortion is aggravated by the news media’s dependence upon private and governmental (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government) news sources. If a given newspaper, television station, magazine, etc., incurs governmental disfavor, it is subtly excluded from access to information. Consequently, it loses readers or viewers, and ultimately, advertisers. To minimize such financial danger, news media businesses editorially distort their reporting to favor government and corporate policies in order to stay in business." taken straight from the book

Sounds like CNN, and MSNBC. i dont see how that helps your argument at all. liberals run all other news stations besides fox. and fox news is the most popular/informative. People are sick of liberals thinking they know whats best for everyone. When shit goes down and the people come out and show there true agenda (which if you research you can find out before then) then maybe you will actually wake up. i mean look at whats going on in wisconsin, compairing walker to Mubarak? Thats a bunch of union non sense who runs unions? the left. who gets stimulus money from the left? unions. there trying to bring our country down to the other shit hole countrys level. so gtfo unless you have any more totally smart posts :facepalm:

gunsup0331
02-19-2011, 10:02 PM
I dont listen/watch glenn beck much at all anymore. mainly because he has been more sensationalistic recently and the shows, well....Good info but too much to cram into a daily thing, esp when you have to mix humor into it.
I do know from listening to his radio show quite a bit in the recent past that his info is very well researched and hes not one to attack a public figure without considerable investigation and/or reason.

Fox: I think the News portion is probably the best and most unbiased right now compared to other big news outlets. I do however get a bit peeved when they throw shows in the programming with loud-mouth annoying people who take the right winger thing a bit far.

I used to be a big "republican" but now that ive tempered my viewpoint i no longer side with a particular party. I am however quite "conservative" when it comes to fiscal, foreign, defense policies. social policy i differ from most right-wingers because i am adamant about personal liberties which i feel the far right republicans have got it twisted.

Obama: fucking disgrace to our country yet a monolithic indicator of the sociopolitcal climate in america preceding the election.

thats all for now :)

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-19-2011, 10:25 PM
wow, i think thats the best well explained posting so far without b.s. look media only tell us what they want and also what our governent wants us to know. i believe, i f you look back at least 25 years now, the government wants us to forget politics in a regard so they may control the population to a point. no w/ the way the economy has shifted around to where people are finally realizing whats going on its to late for us to much. all laws have been into place while we had our faces glued to the tvs.

so, OP, where i stand in this 9/11 thing, i did mention that i didnt think you even watched it. did you? i did. my sisters office was hit in the Pentegon. luckily shes ok today. but you have to realize what took place after 9?11. do you know? Bush signed the Patriot Act. without the consent of the PEOPLE. or the HOUSE.

so, when you see certain facts of events over media........... thats where i did challange you on what beck says. you never challanged me once. want debate??? start one w/out the bullshit bad ass bully. debate bro. there will always be 2 sides of anykind of debate. BRO

DishTowel
02-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Beck is a homo

When everyone in the tread is not showing facts for the accusations they claim then how am I supposed to take it seriously?

http://adamthinks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/glenn_beck_sm.jpg

theAngryMarmot
02-20-2011, 12:30 AM
It seems like this thread....

http://www.essayscam.org/Forum/shared_files/storage/main/never_go_full_retard.jpg

lil black Ek9
02-20-2011, 12:52 AM
wow, i think thats the best well explained posting so far without b.s. look media only tell us what they want and also what our governent wants us to know. i believe, i f you look back at least 25 years now, the government wants us to forget politics in a regard so they may control the population to a point. no w/ the way the economy has shifted around to where people are finally realizing whats going on its to late for us to much. all laws have been into place while we had our faces glued to the tvs.

so, OP, where i stand in this 9/11 thing, i did mention that i didnt think you even watched it. did you? i did. my sisters office was hit in the Pentegon. luckily shes ok today. but you have to realize what took place after 9?11. do you know? Bush signed the Patriot Act. without the consent of the PEOPLE. or the HOUSE.

so, when you see certain facts of events over media........... thats where i did challange you on what beck says. you never challanged me once. want debate??? start one w/out the bullshit bad ass bully. debate bro. there will always be 2 sides of anykind of debate. BRO

Thank you for a legit post without all the bullshit, and I'm truly sorry to hear about your sister and glad to hear she made it out okay. I do agree with you that stuff that bush did was retarded but personally I just don't see bombing our own country and killing innocent people for money. That's just me tho, the reason I was getting aggravated is because of posts like the one below vvvvvv. I'm trying to have a legit thread, so from here on out could we keep the bullshit out???

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Thank you for a legit post without all the bullshit, and I'm truly sorry to hear about your sister and glad to hear she made it out okay. I do agree with you that stuff that bush did was retarded but personally I just don't see bombing our own country and killing innocent people for money. That's just me tho, the reason I was getting aggravated is because of posts like the one below vvvvvv. I'm trying to have a legit thread, so from here on out could we keep the bullshit out???

waiting for a legitimate reply or debate here. *cough* farts*cough* yamn ok still waiting

die in a dick fire noob
02-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Do you really think that you have enough information to make this judgement? Rhetorical.

I assure you that my application of verbiage is correct given license for intent. The S was intentional as a plural. I suck at academic grammar but I've been fortunate enough to have gone through a phase of voracious bookworming in days past.

i assure you that your attempt at making it plural was lost because the S did nothing but create a new word.

it's quite obvious to me that you have been "bookworming" recently as you're trying to throw any 3+ syllable word into your posts.

i posted ONE reason for my dislike. ONE. he asked to post something that Glenn Beck has said that was wrong. no matter how you slice that, it's wrong. he is openly discriminating against a member of congress just because of his religious beliefs. "i'm sure he had a reason!" you'll say right? I'm quite sure that hitler made a convincing argument against the jews otherwise millions of nationalistic germans wouldn't have stood behind him would they?

that's exactly how i view beck. he riles the masses and laughs ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. have you seen his book cover?

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/glenn-beck-book-cover.jpg

again, anyone willing to post in that uniform is clearly doing it for the attention. no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

lil black Ek9
02-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Yea read the book, and read what it's about. And the Muslim thing is a weak argument. Your just taking him outta context, thats not what he really believes.

rsport
02-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Mr. Beck has thousands of hours of recorded and documented material and has been doing his thing for years. i find it interesting that after all that he has said, there are only a handful of questionable things. Most of which are taken out of context or him using a bit too much sarcasm.
With so many Left leaning news agencies(cnn, nbc, ect.), it is nice to have ONE place to hear a different angle on what is going on in the word.
It is our responsibility as US citizens to learn about what is going on. When the people get complacent and ignorant, that is when corrupt leaders feel the safest and they know they can get away with pretty much whatever they want. Usually resulting in the people and their children getting screwed over.
I like to put Beck and micheal moore in the same category. both want their opinions heard and both are working towards what they feel is right for America. both are also a little crazy, but who isnt?
Ive seen pretty much every moore movie and i have also listened to a lot of beck. both can be convincing with their ideas.
I like how Glenn Beck knows how to make fun of himself as well. He cries so much because he is overly passionate about what he loves, his family, his god, and his country. alot of the populace finds that weird because it is in our culture now to not draw attention to ourselves. when was the last time you said hello to someone you didn't know walking down the street?
When i was a teenager i leaned more left. now i am 26 and my personal inclinations put me more in the conservative camp.
i think the best thing for this country is to not elect anyone who has been in politics for longer than five years. enough to know how things run but not long enough to form a deep agenda and to become involved with corrupt dealings.
right now i honestly wouldn't care if they were R or D, as long as they have shown that they can balance their own check book and know how to listen to the people for guidance. All political positions are "public servant" positions. a lot of the people running things for the past 20 years have forgotten that.

Rufus
02-22-2011, 10:26 AM
hmmm I like your middle of the road appeal

ILIKETODRIVE
02-22-2011, 11:43 AM
And the Muslim thing is a weak argument. Your just taking him outta context, thats not what he really believes.

Go ahead and keep telling yourself that...

...and how do you know what he really believes?

die in a dick fire noob
02-22-2011, 01:48 PM
see, you ask for proof and then you deny it by saying i took it out of context. there is no context for bigotry, you could take the word nigger out of context, it's still racist.

rudsone
02-22-2011, 02:03 PM
"Editorial distortion is aggravated by the news media’s dependence upon private and governmental (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government) news sources. If a given newspaper, television station, magazine, etc., incurs governmental disfavor, it is subtly excluded from access to information. Consequently, it loses readers or viewers, and ultimately, advertisers. To minimize such financial danger, news media businesses editorially distort their reporting to favor government and corporate policies in order to stay in business." taken straight from the book

Sounds like CNN, and MSNBC. i dont see how that helps your argument at all. liberals run all other news stations besides fox. and fox news is the most popular/informative. People are sick of liberals thinking they know whats best for everyone. When shit goes down and the people come out and show there true agenda (which if you research you can find out before then) then maybe you will actually wake up. i mean look at whats going on in wisconsin, compairing walker to Mubarak? Thats a bunch of union non sense who runs unions? the left. who gets stimulus money from the left? unions. there trying to bring our country down to the other shit hole countrys level. so gtfo unless you have any more totally smart posts :facepalm:

Where did you get that quote from? did you read the book and then came back to post it or did you quickly google some opposing site put up against the book/Chomsky? That quote directly tells us that the government controls what the people see, but thats for a different thread....

i watched this aweful show last night for like 5 minutes LOL.

d00ds a tool and its funny to watch his dumbass run around a room

lil black Ek9
02-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Where did you get that quote from? did you read the book and then came back to post it or did you quickly google some opposing site put up against the book/Chomsky? That quote directly tells us that the government controls what the people see, but thats for a different thread....

i watched this aweful show last night for like 5 minutes LOL.

d00ds a tool and its funny to watch his dumbass run around a room

Really??? You tell me to read the book and I quote something from it. Did you ever read the book? Apperently not. :roll:

lil black Ek9
02-24-2011, 12:13 AM
see, you ask for proof and then you deny it by saying i took it out of context. there is no context for bigotry, you could take the word nigger out of context, it's still racist.

Read this dick, it's not racist. I would of said the same thing glenn beck did. I mean cmon he was sworn in with the Koran not a bible. And said that "god willing the US border will become irreavent" sounds like an enemy to me. Not someone who actually cares about our country.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=242993

lil black Ek9
02-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Go ahead and keep telling yourself that...

...and how do you know what he really believes?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=242993

Click on the link above and then think about what glenn said, I believe it was a legitement statement. I mean look what the Muslim said.

slowmedown
02-24-2011, 08:09 AM
anyone that trusts big news agencies/their reporters is an idiot IMO. all these agencies are just in it for the ratings/money. do your own research and draw your own conclusions dont let douchebags tell you what to do

and yes glen beck is a douchebag

civic nerd
02-24-2011, 01:24 PM
Glen Beck = Brainwash!!!

rudsone
02-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Really??? You tell me to read the book and I quote something from it. Did you ever read the book? Apperently not. :roll:

LOL now that i go back i see that you got that quote from wikipedia. thats just gold right there Mr. no third party opinions. and i asked because i have that book right here with me :smackself:

lil black Ek9
02-24-2011, 09:44 PM
The quote is from the book :facepalm:

lil black Ek9
02-24-2011, 09:48 PM
anyone that trusts big news agencies/their reporters is an idiot IMO. all these agencies are just in it for the ratings/money. do your own research and draw your own conclusions dont let douchebags tell you what to do

and yes glen beck is a douchebag

Glenn beck isn't a reporter, and If you actually watched his show Before posting your brilliant comment you would know that Glenn says in every show to do your own research and to not take his word for it.

lil black Ek9
02-24-2011, 09:50 PM
Glen Beck = truthful info!!!

Fixed:wave1:

gunsup0331
02-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Glen Beck = Brainwash!!!

ok since you seem set on your opinion i would like to hear three objectional points on why you consider Glenn Beck's info "brainwashing" and if so, is it bad brainwashing? or good brainwashing? i mean, with fucktards running rampant through this country it may be a good thing to clean all the dogshit out of your cranial crevices

civic nerd
02-24-2011, 10:09 PM
ok since you seem set on your opinion i would like to hear three objectional points on why you consider Glenn Beck's info "brainwashing" and if so, is it bad brainwashing? or good brainwashing? i mean, with fucktards running rampant through this country it may be a good thing to clean all the dogshit out of your cranial crevices
Bad brainwashing.

1) His tone of voice. Consider the fact that the man gets so hyped up about what he's saying that he sometimes starts crying. He tries so hard to get you to believe what he is saying.

2)The shit that he says. "This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist." –on President Obama, from his FOX News show, July 28, 2009. He tries to convince people that Obama is a racist or a muslim, which he clearly is not.

3)He has a motive. He makes money off of his tv and radio shows by luring people in through fear mongering and false truths. The more people that believe him and follow him, the more money he makes.

lil black Ek9
02-24-2011, 10:39 PM
2)The shit that he says. "This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist." –on President Obama, from his FOX News show, July 28, 2009. He tries to convince people that Obama is a racist or a muslim, which he clearly is not.

Remember what obama said during his election, that his white grandmother was being a typical white person when she would cross the street when there were blacks walking towards her. Or some thing along those lines. That's like me say it's typical for a black person to rob the white grandmother walking down the street. Which statement is racist?

civic nerd
02-24-2011, 10:45 PM

Remember what obama said during his election, that his white grandmother was being a typical white person when she would cross the street when there were blacks walking towards her. Or some thing along those lines. That's like me say it's typical for a black person to rob the white grandmother walking down the street. Which statement is racist?
Yes Obama made a poor choice for words. It doesn't make him a racist. If anything, it makes him a realist. Most white people are apprehensive towards black people. But he certainly is not a racist. Everyone he works with is white, so being racist towards white people is not in his best interests.

gunsup0331
02-24-2011, 10:50 PM
Bad brainwashing.

1) His tone of voice. Consider the fact that the man gets so hyped up about what he's saying that he sometimes starts crying. He tries so hard to get you to believe what he is saying.

maybe the jaded youth have a hard time understanding passion

obama's racism has been well documented, sorry.
and glenn beck does not think obama is a muslim. you are wrong.

3)He has a motive. He makes money off of his tv and radio shows by luring people in through fear mongering and false truths. The more people that believe him and follow him, the more money he makes.
i guess capitalism is bad. and i have a question for ya since you were nice enough to respond. Since GB is rallying all these ppl with his epic stupidity, are you saying that GB fans are also stupid and or brainwashed, bad people? cuz ill tell ya i will take a GB fan over 90% of the people i have ever met.

my comments bolded.

civic nerd
02-24-2011, 10:59 PM
my comments bolded.
Its funny. Everything that you just said I can picture it coming directly from Glenn Beck himself. You sir, are the perfect example of a "GB" brainwash subject. You sound just like him.

gunsup0331
02-24-2011, 11:07 PM
What? Because I have a high IQ and speak only what I feel is right?
Instead of attacking me, attack the information you feel is pertinent. I invite you to do your own soul searching on the issues you care about. I personally don't care what your conclusion is as long as u have actually ssought the truth. Fwiw I don't listen to glenn beck or watch his show currently. I used to listen almost daily and have seen a few shows. My personal opinion is that glenn beck maintains a high level of personal integrity and if u don't share that view I'm ok with that. But to spout some meaningless bullshit clearly shows your ignorance. Anyone sitting at a bar having a brief drunken GB rant can produce your talking points which is why I reject them.

ICD
02-24-2011, 11:18 PM
Iv seen better production out of a monkey fucking a football.

I mean this argument really can't go nowhere.

GB has good info and at times goes on endless rants. But I still haven't seen anyone prove anything wrong.

Was 9/11 planned. Is Bush a Saudi. Is alex jones crazy.

I mean where can we go both side fight for what they call "facts" and then things that are taken "out of context"

Although I do hate his gold commercials.

civic nerd
02-24-2011, 11:20 PM
What? Because I have a high IQ and speak only what I feel is right?
Instead of attacking me, attack the information you feel is pertinent. I invite you to do your own soul searching on the issues you care about. I personally don't care what your conclusion is as long as u have actually ssought the truth. Fwiw I don't listen to glenn beck or watch his show currently. I used to listen almost daily and have seen a few shows. My personal opinion is that glenn beck maintains a high level of personal integrity and if u don't share that view I'm ok with that. But to spout some meaningless bullshit clearly shows your ignorance. Anyone sitting at a bar having a brief drunken GB rant can produce your talking points which is why I reject them.
Ignorant of what? Your acceptance of Glenn Beck making a profit off of fear mongering and spreading lies and calling it capitalism is ignorance to me. I know the truth unlike the majority of people on this planet. Soul searching for me is long over. I have no problem with you having faith in Glenn Becks words, but I am certainly not ignorant of any aspect of this subject. I am not biased. I am not a democrat nor republican. I simply have my opinion. And I respect your opinions as well. At the end of the day, we all live together and must get along (as queer as that sounds), and Glenn Becks words only make things worse. Again, only my opinion.

lil black Ek9
02-24-2011, 11:59 PM
Yes Obama made a poor choice for words. It doesn't make him a racist. If anything, it makes him a realist. Most white people are apprehensive towards black people. But he certainly is not a racist. Everyone he works with is white, so being racist towards white people is not in his best interests.

So glenn beck says the same exact thing that Obama says. but because Obama said it, it's only a poor choice of words instead of being called a racist statement which it was. Sounds like a double standard to me.

gunsup0331
02-25-2011, 12:16 AM
Iv seen better production out of a monkey fucking a football.

I mean this argument really can't go nowhere.

GB has good info and at times goes on endless rants. But I still haven't seen anyone prove anything wrong.

Was 9/11 planned. Is Bush a Saudi. Is alex jones crazy.

I mean where can we go both side fight for what they call "facts" and then things that are taken "out of context"

Although I do hate his gold commercials.
excellent.

Ignorant of what? Your acceptance of Glenn Beck making a profit off of fear mongering and spreading lies and calling it capitalism is ignorance to me. I know the truth unlike the majority of people on this planet. Soul searching for me is long over. I have no problem with you having faith in Glenn Becks words, but I am certainly not ignorant of any aspect of this subject. I am not biased. I am not a democrat nor republican. I simply have my opinion. And I respect your opinions as well. At the end of the day, we all live together and must get along (as queer as that sounds), and Glenn Becks words only make things worse. Again, only my opinion.
show me lies. beg to differ: your emotional response shows a personal, not objective, view of the subject. care to expound? (respectively)

So glenn beck says the same exact thing that Obama says. but because Obama said it, it's only a poor choice of words instead of being called a racist statement which it was. Sounds like a double standard to me.
best post from you so far this thread. funny thing is that one should not have to look any further than the teachings of Rev. Wright. Black liberation theology for 20 years? dont tell me you will sit in the same church for 20 years and not believe a word you hear. case in point: obama has been indoctrinated in a socialist, anti-white and anti-individual belief structure for most of his adult life. i believe in personal freedom and a govt based solely on the service of the republic. What do you believe in?

lil black Ek9
02-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Same, and glad to hear you call this country a republic not democracy like everyone mistakes it for. I believe in the constitution and believe if everyone followed it and didn't try to get rid of it things would be better. Everything in our country had become so politically correct and can't call people out on there bullshit without being called a racist. Also if you try and show people what's truly going on in the world with all the riots and scary people that have the control of our country were called hate/fear mongers. Idk I'm half asleep so I hope that answered your question.

civic nerd
02-25-2011, 08:53 AM
show me lies. beg to differ: your emotional response shows a personal, not objective, view of the subject. care to expound? (respectively)

As I look back a read everything that I wrote, I have a hard time understanding how you can think im having an emotional response. I have no emotions regarding the subject of Glenn Beck. Using the same logic as you, I came to the conclusion that YOU are having an emotional response due to your constant defense of Mr. Glenn Beck. I wish I could prove that he was telling lies, but the way he words things makes it easy to rebuttal any point that anyone makes against him. Having said that, there is also no proof that what he is saying is truth either. Any evidence, no matter what side you're on, can be shot down by counter evidence. Its just a matter of who you believe. If you choose to listen to Glenn Beck, then thats your fancy. I however, choose not to listen to the man.

lil black Ek9
02-25-2011, 12:28 PM
I wish I could prove that he was telling lies, but the way he words things makes it easy to rebuttal any point that anyone makes against him. Having said that, there is also no proof that what he is saying is truth either. Any evidence, no matter what side you're on, can be shot down by counter evidence. Its just a matter of who you believe. If you choose to listen to Glenn Beck, then thats your fancy. I however, choose not to listen to the man.

You ever think that there is a reason you can't find proof of him lying? Maybe because he doesn't. And I'm sorry but there are oodles of videos to back up what Glenn says, and the videos are made by the people he is against.

civic nerd
02-25-2011, 12:36 PM
You ever think that there is a reason you can't find proof of him lying? Maybe because he doesn't. And I'm sorry but there are oodles of videos to back up what Glenn says, and the videos are made by the people he is against.
I never said I couldn't find proof. My point was that no matter what I bring to the table, there will be some sort of counter arguement that leads to nowhere. Both sides are equally responsible for this. So like I said, it's just a matter of who you believe.

Rufus
02-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Just how handsomely does it pay to be one of the most controversial men in America? For Glenn Beck, $32 million.

Beck, who became a household name in 2009, pulled in the shocking sum through a revenue stream that includes books, radio, TV, digital media, and speaking fees.

Interestingly, Forbes reports that Beck's Fox News contract is the least lucrative of all his ventures.

According to the Forbes analysis, Beck earned $12 million from book sales thanks to his "profit participation co-venture with Simon & Schuster typically reserved for authors like Stephen King." He has a five-year, $50 million contract with Premiere Radio Networks that netted $10 million for the year. His website, supported by both ads and an "Insider" subscription service as well as retail merchandise sales, brought in another $4 million. Speaking fees and events like his "Bold Fresh Tour" with Bill O'Reilly earned him $3 million, and his Fox News contract brought in $2 million. Add in a final $1 million from his Fusion magazine, and Beck had a $32 million year.

Beck told Forbes that he is more interested in the business than the politics of what he does.

"I could give a flying crap about the political process," he said. "We're an entertainment company."

civic nerd
02-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Just how handsomely does it pay to be one of the most controversial men in America? For Glenn Beck, $32 million.

Beck, who became a household name in 2009, pulled in the shocking sum through a revenue stream that includes books, radio, TV, digital media, and speaking fees.

Interestingly, Forbes reports that Beck's Fox News contract is the least lucrative of all his ventures.

According to the Forbes analysis, Beck earned $12 million from book sales thanks to his "profit participation co-venture with Simon & Schuster typically reserved for authors like Stephen King." He has a five-year, $50 million contract with Premiere Radio Networks that netted $10 million for the year. His website, supported by both ads and an "Insider" subscription service as well as retail merchandise sales, brought in another $4 million. Speaking fees and events like his "Bold Fresh Tour" with Bill O'Reilly earned him $3 million, and his Fox News contract brought in $2 million. Add in a final $1 million from his Fusion magazine, and Beck had a $32 million year.

Beck told Forbes that he is more interested in the business than the politics of what he does.

"I could give a flying crap about the political process," he said. "We're an entertainment company."
BINGO! This further explains the motive that I was talking about earlier. Thank you sir!

lil black Ek9
02-25-2011, 02:57 PM
I never said I couldn't find proof. My point was that no matter what I bring to the table, there will be some sort of counter arguement that leads to nowhere. Both sides are equally responsible for this. So like I said, it's just a matter of who you believe.

But you did say you couldn't find proof.

I wish I could prove that he was telling lies

Rufus
02-25-2011, 02:59 PM

Glen Beck loves people like you that contribute and help perpetuate his empire of monetary wealth. You're his very own Pyramid Scheme. Congrats

civic nerd
02-25-2011, 03:05 PM
How about you quote the entire sentence instead of an out of context fragment. "I wish I could prove that he was telling lies, but the way he words things makes it easy to rebuttal any point that anyone makes against him." is what I said. And by this I meant that any evidence that I bring to the table will be rebuttaled by a counter arguement such as "No thats not what he meant when he said that" or something along those lines, which leads the conversation nowhere.

VTECin5th
02-25-2011, 08:54 PM
You really believe "they" would allow a major, household name, to get on tv, radio and books and allow him to talk about "secrets"? Look at Wikileaks. You can say whatever you want, and make people 'do research' all day to cement GB's "facts", but like Civic Nerd said, there's always going to be a way to counter it. But, when it is truly hard facts, and sharing secret factual info, that's when things get cut off. Just like wikileaks. There's no use in this thread for either side. I prefer a realist over an actor. You prefer to see Beck as a realist instead of an actor. Phil Hendrie has a much better show, and even makes it funny instead of dramatic. Glenn Beck knows exactly what he is doing. I do respect his business model. He's making money from people's fear. This system works great, look at our government.

lil black Ek9
02-25-2011, 11:29 PM
At least beck gets paid for the truth, unlike micheal Moore, and every other leftist. If he is so wrong I'm still want to see what he has really been wrong about. 5 pages in and no one posted anything that he was wrong about or lied about.

Rufus
02-26-2011, 10:32 PM
Probably because...

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4389431/nobody-gives-a-fuck.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Diagnostic-House

All_Hail_White_Powa
02-27-2011, 07:53 AM
good heading to see in the morning.

lil black Ek9
02-27-2011, 11:20 AM
To many dumb fucks in this thread, that can't follow simple instructions.

VTECin5th
02-27-2011, 12:25 PM
To many dumb fucks in this thread, that can't follow simple instructions.

No, too many people in this thread know it's going nowhere. The offensive (you) are trying to perpetuate this into something it isn't. You claim to enjoy a debate but you're not debating, you're just following, preaching and being closed-minded. I seriously do not mean any offense whatsoever. You have an emotional reaction to everything in here. I respect your passion for the subject but the others in here are well aware this is going nowhere. As Rufus pointed out. Nobody gives a fuck now.

I guess that's one way to get your point across. Disregard any and all opposing view and cling to whatever makes you feel more confident. Too bad Glenn Beck isn't a religion eh?

It's not about following instructions. It's about you defending a belief/person. I think most of us in here can respect that concept. Even though I don't agree with Glenn Beck's methodology, I understand.

I don't follow a religion, have my own beliefs and that causes tension with friends and family who are constantly trying to show me "the way". Anything you believe in, you should support, and for that, I applaud you. I applaud it more because you have a reason for your support, although not in line with the majority of us here, it's your belief.

Less emotion, more logic. :you rock:

Rufus
02-27-2011, 05:57 PM
Well he makes lots of money.... like religion...wait, that's weird...

http://responsiblemarketing.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/pondering-imc.jpg

die in a dick fire noob
02-27-2011, 06:26 PM
this reminds me of a thread on carolinahondas about believing in god. if you don't; you're wrong. if you believe in a different one; you're wrong. if you question it; you're wrong. if you find some evidence against it; you don't have enough faith.

civic nerd
02-27-2011, 07:21 PM
haha Dont get me started on religion. Im as atheist as it gets. Somehow people translate that into satanism. Weird huh? lol

Rufus
02-27-2011, 08:49 PM
Glen Beck is like Catholicism; Fake... and making a fuckload of money doing it.

riceboy88
02-27-2011, 08:51 PM
i thought he was mormon?

Rufus
02-27-2011, 08:55 PM
Oh sorry, wrong made-up man-in-the-sky cult...

rudsone
02-27-2011, 09:01 PM
http://www.glenn-beck-sucks.com/

Take a look through those replies and do your research.

<3

At least beck gets paid for the truth, unlike micheal Moore, and every other leftist. If he is so wrong I'm still want to see what he has really been wrong about. 5 pages in and no one posted anything that he was wrong about or lied about.

proof

civic nerd
02-27-2011, 09:34 PM
Oh sorry, wrong made-up man-in-the-sky cult...
Lmao! I love it! :you rock:

die in a dick fire noob
02-28-2011, 09:53 AM
i like that they assume we love michael moore because we dislike beck. either one is only there to make money.

Rufus
02-28-2011, 10:02 AM
Because they think in black and white. If you can't support white, you MUST support Black.

Glen Beck is an entertainer... many are entertained by him... unfortunately many feel his "sermon" is the "gospel".

Hey, really, who can complain when we have TV shows that follow Kim Kardashian and Snooki? If we find value in other people's dysfunction, I can't act surprised when people start thinking everthing that comes out of the TV is real.

krazyblurtz
02-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Genius: steal an act from a show so old, that most viewers wouldn't have an idea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki0iNow_tAs

die in a dick fire noob
02-28-2011, 07:41 PM
i love kids in the hall.

gunsup0331
02-28-2011, 07:46 PM
i love kids in the bathtub.
chomo

die in a dick fire noob
02-28-2011, 08:03 PM
so that's what you resort too, lolnice.

EFfective
03-01-2011, 12:05 AM
i love kids in the hall.

x2 :thumbup: shits classic

die in a dick fire noob
03-01-2011, 07:26 AM
i watched a whole bunch after that one.

ILIKETODRIVE
03-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Because they think in black and white. If you can't support white, you MUST support Black.

Exactly. Simple-minded logic for simple-minded people.

To quote a badass movie: "Gray! The world is gray, Jack!"