PDA

View Full Version : ProAutoSports: FIR Main - March 11th-13th.....

SlowCivicHmm
03-06-2011, 10:16 PM
3 day event...

Street Cars & Race Cars....

Anyone???

i30stmi
03-06-2011, 11:39 PM
Are you going to be racing any of these days? I've seen your pictures and avatar, I'm game to cheer on a Honda any day!

SlowCivicHmm
03-07-2011, 04:41 AM
I'll be driving yes....but not racing.......

This will be my 1st time back out since Oct 09......taking my street hatch out (SOHC)

Agent Smith
03-07-2011, 12:54 PM
I'll be there, not really looking forward to FIR Main though, this course gets dull without close competition...

jdm*life*style
03-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Fuck it I'm going witch day are all you guys gonna be there I can only cone one day

Agent Smith
03-07-2011, 03:16 PM
I'll be there all day Saturday & Sunday. If you are going to drive on track, you'll need to go Saturday to attend the school portion.

jdm*life*style
03-07-2011, 04:27 PM
I'll be there all day Saturday & Sunday. If you are going to drive on track, you'll need to go Saturday to attend the school portion.
i already have my license thru pro auto sports so i dont need to go thru the class:drive:

Agent Smith
03-07-2011, 06:04 PM
i already have my license thru pro auto sports so i dont need to go thru the class:drive:

Awesome! What's your name & what are you driving, black si in your avatar? Joser & I work in Timing & Scoring so we are on the opposite side of the track from other peoples pit area, but I'll make it over to the pits an on track a few times throughout the day, or feel free to stop by & saw what's up. Look for a white integra (me, Justin) or grey eg hatch (joser).

jdm*life*style
03-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Sweet I'm thinkin I'm gonna make it out Sunday. My name is Andrew. And ya ill be driving the black si but it will ne on volks.

Agent Smith
03-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Cool, it'll be good to see some more honda's on track :)

i30stmi
03-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Cool, it'll be good to see some more honda's on track :)

X2

My car will still be under the knife at this point, but I hope I can make it out to show some support at least.

Agent Smith
03-09-2011, 11:33 AM
SCHEDULE POSTED!

http://proautosports.com/forms/pdf/schedule.pdf

Per Hurley's email:

March 11-13- Firebird Main Track

It looks like it is going to be a great weekend- the weatherman looks like he is going to be kind to us... We are at Main Track- be sure to make it out!

IMPORTANT- Change in Gate and Pits- A last minute change in our pits- we will be pitting in A/B paddock which is on the west side of the grandstands. Please use Gate 3 to enter the event. Gates will open Thursday at 3:00pm.

Office Closing- The office will be closed at 1:00pm on Wednesday. Get your registration in by then or don't worry... go to the track and registration will open Friday at 7am and is open all weekend.

At Track Amenities

Tire Price Reduction!- Carroll Shelby Goodyear will be at the track all weekend. They currently have a special on Falkins: 615K 195/60/14 for only $88 and 255/45/17 for $163. Call for more info: 602-437-4977.

Race Equipment- Vicki's Race Equipment Store will be open in registration and she has a selection of Driver Safety equipment and Car Safety equipment that all meets the required SFI Foundation Safety Specifications. Helmets, Driver Fire Suits, Gloves, Shoes, Underwear, Window nets, Triangular Body Containment nets and Seat Belt Restraint Systems from industry leadersSimpson, Crow & Safety Solutions.
Vicki has the #1 rated worldwide Safety Solutions Hybrid Head and Neck Restraint as well. This unit uses your lap belts to restrain head movement, has both frontal and side hit protection, does not interfere with your seat or helmet and is the easiest to put on and off. It has a price point less than other brands as well. It is one of the only ones with FIA and SFI approval.
She has the best rated FIREBOTTLE fire systems. FIREBOTTLE is SFI-17.1 approved and is the only one approved for use by NASCAR and ASA. It uses the DuPont FE-36 heavier than air gas.
She also stocks ULTRASHIELD aluminum seats, window net install kits, and lots of other equipment.

Fuel- Torco Race Fuels will be available all weekend

Food- will be available at the track all weekend

Saturday Night

Appreciation

Dinner:

Ken & Martha Leslie will be having an appreciation dinner on Saturday night to thank all the members and safety crews for their support. They are going to have chicken, potato salad and cake to go along with our normal happy hour. Everyone is welcome to attend and wish Ken the best!

Weekend Group Information:

New Member Orientation- Friday & Saturday, 8:00 am

Performance Driving Program- Red, Orange & Green groups all weekend

Time Trials- Two 15 minute sessions- Saturday & Sunday

Karts- Full day practice Friday; 1/2 day practice Saturday; Practice, Qualifying & Race on Sunday

Open Wheel Race Cars- Practice Friday; Practice, Qualify, Q-Race & Main Race on both Saturday & Sunday

Closed Wheel Race Cars- Practice Friday; Practice, Qualify, Q-Race & Main Race on both Saturday & Sunday

See more photos at: sandersracephotos.com

Agent Smith
03-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Great track day so far!