PDA

View Full Version : Battlefied L.A.

ridabusa
03-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Just got home from watching this. It was SICK you all need to go see this movie!

MannyaK
03-16-2011, 12:25 AM
Saw it when it came out and its my favorite movie now

DC2 CRUSHER
03-16-2011, 01:15 AM
Yeah saw it twice n shit sick!recommended to those's that havent seen it!

2point6
03-16-2011, 09:15 AM
"Retreat? Hell, we just got here! FIX BAYONETS AND DEPLOY!" - Captain Lloyd Williams 2/5 Marines at the Battle of Belleau Wood WWI

j-dizzle
03-16-2011, 10:11 AM
I saw it opening night! Btw isnt Battle LA?

RhdRicheeee
03-16-2011, 10:17 AM
I thought it was ok

xracerx
03-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Bad ass movie.

tony2010
03-16-2011, 02:10 PM
this movie is dope!
it looks so real, two thumbs up for sure! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Daddy_Digital
03-16-2011, 08:24 PM
it was so good i had war flash backs the night i saw the movie lol

Colten79
03-16-2011, 09:11 PM
movie was deff something to see in theaters

mindflight
03-17-2011, 02:58 AM
movie was deff something to see in theaters

ONLY in theatres, IMO i didn't hate it but i wouldn't go watch it again..

what do you guys think was better, Battlefield LA or SKYLINE?

Colten79
03-17-2011, 05:31 AM
damn.. I haven't seen Skyline yet.. And I just realized their pretty much about the same shit lol

taggart_lumpy
03-17-2011, 08:55 AM
:thumbup:

94ej1
03-17-2011, 08:59 AM
It's battle la. Lol battlefield, the movie was alright not all that good tho

Dedspool Superior Tuned
03-17-2011, 10:25 AM
it was cool but too predictable, nothing new just the advancement in movie making magic. worth a watch though if you have spare time:)

bryans_k20
03-17-2011, 10:34 AM
I thought the same, it was not bad but not great either.

Plus didn't anyone notice, it is pretty much Blackhawk Down, only instead of fighting Africans they are fighting Aliens.

I mean just think about the scenes, nearly identical in some.

Scene where they load up the helicopter, watch it take off, then boom gets blown up. Happens at the beginning of both.

Groups get separated, one group aims at the other thinking maybe they are enemy then notices they are friendly and form a large group. Happens in both.

Scene where one of the main dudes is a badass. In Blackhawk that one guy goes and blows up the truck with the big gun. In Battle the guy goes and blows up the drone.

Scene where the troops get held down in a building, happens in both.

Big scene at the end, in Blackhawk down there are tons of Africans and the guy needs to get the strobe on target for the helicopter to bring the rain. First time it doesn't work, and has to dramatically try a second time to get it to work. In Battle instead of a strobe it is just a laser for a guided missle that aims at Aliens, first time it doesn't work either, dramatically try again to get it to work the second time.

Even the last scene, troops get back to base and are told good job now get some rest and food. The one main badass dude just starts reloading his clip. Samething happens in both movies. lol

Just saying, striking similarities to me. But was an ok movie.

j-dizzle
03-17-2011, 12:39 PM

lol thank you i was like WTF theres a battlefield LA to??? god damn it!!

rickylehondasi
03-20-2011, 09:54 PM

agreed.. movie was ok.

bb4arson
03-21-2011, 05:05 AM
movie was full of "hey watchers join the marines"

nyenye09
03-21-2011, 11:41 AM
I thought the same, it was not bad but not great either.

Plus didn't anyone notice, it is pretty much Blackhawk Down, only instead of fighting Africans they are fighting Aliens.

I mean just think about the scenes, nearly identical in some.

Scene where they load up the helicopter, watch it take off, then boom gets blown up. Happens at the beginning of both.

Groups get separated, one group aims at the other thinking maybe they are enemy then notices they are friendly and form a large group. Happens in both.

Scene where one of the main dudes is a badass. In Blackhawk that one guy goes and blows up the truck with the big gun. In Battle the guy goes and blows up the drone.

Scene where the troops get held down in a building, happens in both.

Big scene at the end, in Blackhawk down there are tons of Africans and the guy needs to get the strobe on target for the helicopter to bring the rain. First time it doesn't work, and has to dramatically try a second time to get it to work. In Battle instead of a strobe it is just a laser for a guided missle that aims at Aliens, first time it doesn't work either, dramatically try again to get it to work the second time.

Even the last scene, troops get back to base and are told good job now get some rest and food. The one main badass dude just starts reloading his clip. Samething happens in both movies. lol

Just saying, striking similarities to me. But was an ok movie.

hmmm good point... movie was awsome though!

Guerillah
03-21-2011, 08:30 PM
This movie was garbage. I nearly walked out. It makes cloverfield look like it was filmed with a gyroscopic stabilized camera, that how damn bad the camera shake is. The only cool thing about it was the explosions, the aliens were lame, the alien spaceships were lame, the script was horrible, acting sucked... I could go on but dont want to waste anymore time on this pos.

Sally600
06-09-2011, 02:00 PM
Was a cool movie!