PDA

View Full Version : Putting Civic EX HFP suspension on my Si

LatinEM1
03-19-2011, 09:20 PM
So I have been switching suspension, H-Tech's, Go-Power and now I have Swift's with OEM struts but I have not liked any of these in terms of comfort. I guess you could say I'm getting too old for stiff suspensions. So I was looking at the HFP suspension and I thought maybe that the Ex HFP suspension could be a little softer.

08W60-SVB-100= Is the Si suspension
08W60-SVA-100= Is the Ex suspension

Both suspensions should be interchangeable right?

Not to mention that the EX HFP suspension is more than $100 cheaper on the Honda store on ebay.

So give me opinions.

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
03-20-2011, 07:41 PM
So I have been switching suspension, H-Tech's, Go-Power and now I have Swift's with OEM struts but I have not liked any of these in terms of comfort. I guess you could say I'm getting too old for stiff suspensions. So I was looking at the HFP suspension and I thought maybe that the Ex HFP suspension could be a little softer.

08W60-SVB-100= Is the Si suspension
08W60-SVA-100= Is the Ex suspension

Both suspensions should be interchangeable right?

Not to mention that the EX HFP suspension is more than $100 cheaper on the Honda store on ebay.

So give me opinions.
dont quote me on this but i think they are different, maybe PM Stillaraider see if he can ask at work tommorow (he works at a honda dealership)

dan
04-15-2011, 09:42 PM
I had eibach sportlines made for an ex on my Si. The Si's a taaad bit heavier, so it sits a little lower. but I think it makes for a suuuper clean drop.. Less than 1/2 inch of wheel gap. I *think you'll be okay here.