PDA

View Full Version : Import community reach out

EfMafiaz91Rex
03-27-2011, 01:54 PM
Friday night a bunch of guys jumped my boy on 43rd ave Thunderbird because he was walking buy with a girl and told them they had a nice car!!!!So they called him some names and approched him, jumping him, hitting him with bats and bottles. He has lost vision in his right eye and blood swealing in his brain. This was buy hookah lounge that is closed down on 43rd ave and thunderbird right buy a tattoo shop and Bar called Charlies. This was a hatchback that is silver are white with a black bumper no hood with a strut bar on engine, possibly a eg or ek.... ANY INFO Please call 602-718-9649 There is a reward$$$$$$$

Fix.it.again.Tony
03-27-2011, 02:00 PM
2 posts?

were the cars ricers or legitimate builds

Cyler08
03-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Damn man thats jacked up i hope you find the fools who did this did his girl just stand there and watch or did she call the police or what is she ok ?

JDM Jon
03-27-2011, 02:26 PM
Why would he get jumped by saying they had nice cars? Feel bad for the guy, but that doesn't sound truthful.

jdm egizzle 6
03-27-2011, 02:48 PM
That's sucks
Hope they get what comming to them

I<3myej1
03-27-2011, 02:55 PM
I agree with jdm jon, maybe a lil sumthn more to the story bro? Glad ur boys alive along with chick,. Best of luck findn these punks :d3::guns::thumbup:

civic nerd
03-27-2011, 03:34 PM
Not cool. This is in my area so I will keep my eye out!

teemfedx
03-27-2011, 04:50 PM
this is why i stay out of the aves.

Rufus
03-27-2011, 04:53 PM
The Aves are no bueno under any circumstances

(braces himself for those who grew up in the aves that have the fake perception that the aves are safer than the streets)

j-dizzle
03-27-2011, 05:02 PM
this might be the same guys that tried to fight me. 2 weekends ago i was up at the mills visiting friends. when we left the rain forest cafe there was a silver ek hatch no hood crappy paint gold bay and blue vc and some ebay strut bar with a sticker on it. 3 guys total just watched us walk by then one asked about my friends car with the comment "is that a real CTR?". he replied (word for word) "Na, i wish. its just a 97 ek that is lowered". then this kid that made the ctr comment flipped and got in his face with the whole "what bitch you wanna run your mouth". i sat in the car and told my friend lets go when this guys pushed/tripped him and jumped on top of him. i run around throw this kid off and getting ready to fight these 3 dudes when a bike cop comes around. filed a police report but didnt get a plate.

I hope your friend is gonna be ok. no matter what was said its no reason for him to get jumped

Mop
03-27-2011, 05:23 PM
this might be the same guys that tried to fight me. 2 weekends ago i was up at the mills visiting friends. when we left the rain forest cafe there was a silver ek hatch no hood crappy paint gold bay and blue vc and some ebay strut bar with a sticker on it. 3 guys total just watched us walk by then one asked about my friends car with the comment "is that a real CTR?". he replied (word for word) "Na, i wish. its just a 97 ek that is lowered". then this kid that made the ctr comment flipped and got in his face with the whole "what bitch you wanna run your mouth". i sat in the car and told my friend lets go when this guys pushed/tripped him and jumped on top of him. i run around throw this kid off and getting ready to fight these 3 dudes when a bike cop comes around. filed a police report but didnt get a plate.

I hope your friend is gonna be ok. no matter what was said its no reason for him to get jumped

Was the bumper black?
Hope your buddy gets healthy.

Rufus
03-27-2011, 05:25 PM

These people need to be caught and arrested. Period.

j-dizzle
03-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Was the bumper black?

idk the car was backed in and i really wasnt paying to close attention to detail just looked at the bay cause they were mean mugging lol

These people need to be caught and arrested. Period.

yep. the police officer on the bike said he didnt get a plate but put out an apb on the car. said not much can happen unless they stop the car and we can pick them outta a line up.

i told the cops "fucks like this need to lean a lesson, if they didnt run i woulda help teach it." he just laughed.

to the op:

The three i saw where young prob 16-18 the "shit talker" had tattoos on his arms real short hair white guy. other 2 were mexican one stayed close to the hatch one was right behind the white guy both had hats. pretty sure they are in school because there was a back pack leaning on the front bumper.

Also the officer did inform us that it was the first time an attack like ours happened. he said it was prob the 5th time in about 4 weeks. maybe the police have some leads?

EfMafiaz91Rex
03-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Why would he get jumped by saying they had nice cars? Feel bad for the guy, but that doesn't sound truthful.

Because there where some little punks and wouldnt fight 1 on 1... I talked to my boyz friend wish was so scared she froze up, but did say crappy gold bay wit blue strut... And yes the exact words where " Hey bro nice hatch" Reply from the guy was, Yea it is where is your car p---y. My buddy went to walk out with hand out saying he didnt want problems and they jumped all over him.

I<3myej1
03-27-2011, 06:44 PM
Dam ill keep a eye out for this car! And plate, itl be a bad day for them if they try that shit on any1 I knw or me, theyl def be in some pain. :d3: will keep a eye out.

j-dizzle
03-27-2011, 06:45 PM
Dam ill keep a eye out for this car! And plate, itl be a bad day for them if they try that shit on any1 I knw or me, theyl def be in some pain. :d3: will keep a eye out.

do you know the plate number?

I<3myej1
03-27-2011, 06:57 PM
I wish! Ill keep a look out for the bucket though and plate!

JDM Jon
03-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Sucks there are people out there like that. Give a guy a comment on his car and because maybe he's had a bad day he find the need to take it out on someone else. Only because his homies are around too. What a bitch.

I<3myej1
03-27-2011, 07:45 PM
^^^^ exactly teenage punks startn shit over nada is a shame

6thgen
03-27-2011, 09:01 PM
The Aves are no bueno under any circumstances

(braces himself for those who grew up in the aves that have the fake perception that the aves are safer than the streets)

PHX aint safe at all, minding your own business and staying out of trouble isnt good enough sometimes.

thats some bullshit!!

DarkAngel
03-27-2011, 09:03 PM
There are people out there that will just do it to start shit.... I have had that happen before but they end up backing off. They are usually high off their ass or just complete idiots.

ridabusa
03-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Sucks there are people out there like that. Give a guy a comment on his car and because maybe he's had a bad day he find the need to take it out on someone else. Only because his homies are around too. What a bitch.

thats messed up man, i bet he wouldnt of said shit if his boys werent around. :th_supergay:

Boppers
03-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Has anyone noticed this guys avaitar?!

Boppers
03-28-2011, 07:51 PM
crappy paint gold bay and blue vc and some ebay strut bar with a sticker on it

I mean its not a gold vc but...........

nelsmar
03-28-2011, 07:57 PM

I thought that too....

OP did the car HAVE a hood, or was it just open? What kind of motor, im sure she could describe what the valve cover looked like, color etc. And more description of the owner?

Maybe any near by shops have surveillance, usually they wont give it out but in this case maybe... GL thats fucked up. and Jon I know what your saying but hey if they were drunk and thinking he was being sarcastic, it wouldn't be the first time I saw this. Hell this almost happened to me once, I had about 10 rednecks surround me at one point over something pretty damn similar in Idaho once. Literally 3 or 4 pickups or so drove up, boxed me in, and 10 guys jumped out of the truck bed's and surrounded me. All because someone misheard me.

DrDanni
03-28-2011, 08:09 PM
Damn. Thats literally down the street from me. I'll keep an eye out.

EfMafiaz91Rex
03-29-2011, 12:38 PM

Whos avitar are you refering to cause this is my best friend that this happened to.. So stupid comments would probably be best kept to your self.. I said Ek not boosted crx. I really do appreciate all the support and pray for these guyz.

EfMafiaz91Rex
03-29-2011, 12:40 PM
I thought that too....

OP did the car HAVE a hood, or was it just open? What kind of motor, im sure she could describe what the valve cover looked like, color etc. And more description of the owner?

Maybe any near by shops have surveillance, usually they wont give it out but in this case maybe... GL thats fucked up. and Jon I know what your saying but hey if they were drunk and thinking he was being sarcastic, it wouldn't be the first time I saw this. Hell this almost happened to me once, I had about 10 rednecks surround me at one point over something pretty damn similar in Idaho once. Literally 3 or 4 pickups or so drove up, boxed me in, and 10 guys jumped out of the truck bed's and surrounded me. All because someone misheard me.

I went to the gas station that was right next to it, but of course where it happened, there is a big azz bush right in the way FS's!

EfMafiaz91Rex
03-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Was the bumper black?

yup black bumper.....

EfMafiaz91Rex
03-29-2011, 12:44 PM
I Really appreciate all the support and eyez out there..... Funny I have silver Eg with black fenders and bumper, no hood, you would be amazed how many people have asked me questions just from this thread...... Every body be safe out there, Haterzzzzz are all around us.

EfMafiaz91Rex
03-29-2011, 12:47 PM
Damn. Thats literally down the street from me. I'll keep an eye out.

We are off 45th ave and hearn literly 4 blocks from here.. We live on the corner of 45th ave hearn and at least 4-5 hatches in drive all the time dont hesatate to stop by with info

apSquidFace
03-29-2011, 01:36 PM
Theyll get whats coming to them sooner or later. I wouldnt be surprised if the dude driving that hatch isnt surfing this forum every day.

SquareButtDA9
03-29-2011, 01:45 PM
You know it'll happen sooner or later....these kids are gonna find themselves with someone thats strapped and then well see a post with a link to azcentral about some kids getting blasted and for what? a comment?

FITGUYGE8
03-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Sounds exactly like the three civics that tried some shit w/ me... One red hatch, one white hatch, one silver hatch... The silver one had no hood and a black bumper.... The red hacth was hooked up, looked real nice, the white one was clean as well... They flew by me on 7th Ave & Bethany Home, caught up at the next light... Told the guy in the red civic he had a nice car... Then all three cars tried to box me in and slow to a stop... When we stopped they all started jumping out of their cars like they were gonna do something... I just dropped clutch and laced one of the guys getting out of the white hatch w/ my front fender/headlight... They seem to fit description though... Young white males w/ tatoos... Then again I fit that description so WTF?!

I've been dying to see theese guys again when I have some friend's with me or just spot one of them at a meet or something...

I hope your friend gets vengence and has a speedy recovery...

R3d_H0t_GSR
03-29-2011, 03:54 PM
Crazy ass stories...I thought 65 MPH "fly-bys" were bad now, on top of having to worry about getting our cars jacked. We gotta worry about stupid 2 fast 2 furious doods thinkin they're hot shit..

eg2 panda
03-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Damn that's fucked up glad your boy is alright tho I used to live on Thunderbird and 19th and so much crazy shit happened there

eviilboy
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
http://law.onecle.com/arizona/criminal-code/13-405.html

Gonna hear about these kids on the news some day... and you'll hear their mom being interviewed "but my kids were soo good!! I don't know why anyone would do this."

ChrisIsYoung
03-29-2011, 11:10 PM
I wish they would go to the Filli-b's meet....

tomorrow ummm like about 9pm 43rd and camelback... ill be in a black truck, black 24s.:)

b20what
03-30-2011, 12:33 AM

tomorrow ummm like about 9pm 43rd and camelback... ill be in a black truck, black 24s.:)
just missing your glock... 24 monsterosity!

http://www.randymays.com/glock24.gif

ChrisIsYoung
03-30-2011, 06:16 PM

lets hope they dont forget about tonight...

a128farias
03-30-2011, 06:43 PM
wow crazy shit road raging not cool at all man get better dude

gunsup0331
03-30-2011, 07:48 PM
All the dudes who live in that vicinity should get each others numbers and when this fool is spotted, set the trap

Rex_racer602
03-31-2011, 12:59 AM
if i seez them i'll let them know whats up....(in other words someone's getting hurt and it ain't me)

cruz_H
03-31-2011, 01:23 AM
def will keep an eye out, thats some fked up shit, hope ur boy recovers soon

AC Slater
03-31-2011, 01:52 AM
I'm always packing heat. Those guys need to be careful in AZ especially messing with a tight niche import scene where word can get around quick. Move to the east valley. Shit is too ghetto on the west.

AC Slater
03-31-2011, 01:56 AM
Sounds exactly like the three civics that tried some shit w/ me... One red hatch, one white hatch, one silver hatch... The silver one had no hood and a black bumper.... The red hacth was hooked up, looked real nice, the white one was clean as well... They flew by me on 7th Ave & Bethany Home, caught up at the next light... Told the guy in the red civic he had a nice car... Then all three cars tried to box me in and slow to a stop... When we stopped they all started jumping out of their cars like they were gonna do something... I just dropped clutch and laced one of the guys getting out of the white hatch w/ my front fender/headlight... They seem to fit description though... Young white males w/ tatoos... Then again I fit that description so WTF?!

I've been dying to see theese guys again when I have some friend's with me or just spot one of them at a meet or something...

I hope your friend gets vengence and has a speedy recovery...

Eg or EK .....high school kids?

BLACK-R
03-31-2011, 02:10 AM
what were they white guys blak yellow brown? short,tall,fat?

Jason.AZ1
03-31-2011, 02:43 AM
I just dropped clutch and laced one of the guys getting out of the white hatch w/ my front fender/headlight... ...
What's laced one mean? Did you clip him with your car? LMAO I bet he didn't see that coming hahahahahha

what were they white guys blak yellow brown? short,tall,fat?
You calling me fat Sunny!? lol jk boo

H22apower
03-31-2011, 02:46 AM
fit guy said they were white with tattoos all over. The OP has not mention what they look like.