PDA

View Full Version : Honda/Acura NOOB EVENT: June 11th/12th - 2 TRACKS!!!

SlowCivicHmm
05-05-2011, 03:23 AM
So here is my attempt to get more Honda's on track and put them to USE, but mainly an attempt to show all that YOUR car is ready to drive on track as is..........(unless it's a total junker or in 1 million pieces aka jack stand queen)

The SCCA guys posted up an event in March and I think we had like 16-18 Hondas out there including myself....

ProAuto & NASA have the regular Honda street and race guys that cross back n forth..........

SO......any NEW BLOOD ON TAP???

Do you have a car that can stop at any red light? That don't leak or smoke? Do you drive it daily?? Do you trust it with your life as you drive it like a mad man on city streets? Trust it with your kid's life?, friend's lives, mom, wife, gf etc etc.....THEN YOU CAN DRIVE IT ON TRACK!!!!!!!

You don't need a race car since you aren't in race group!!! STREET CAR!!! Meaning rental from Hertz, rent a friend's car.....

No need for race parts/special tires/special brakes...or any upgrades!!!!!!! Just a driver and a safe car........add an instructor and that's the BEST mod over!!! SEAT TIME!!!

With that being said......

Who:
ProAutoSports is hosting a 2 Day Event on 2 AZ tracks....1 Registration Fee........and LOTS OF DRIVING!!!

What
I am looking for minimum of 5 Honda/Acura Drivers interested in learning what a track experience/day is all about with no excuses or BS. The event is over 1 month away so you can ask for the time off, and I'm sure you can get that 1 last "major" mod in before the event with 1 month to go.

If I can get 5 committed drivers to "pre-register" using any major credit card just to hold your spot, each driver will receive 20% off the total cost of a 2 day event with instructor and classroom instruction. (You can pay cash day of event if needed, only need credit card info to hold your position for the group rate discount)

Prices have not been set for this event, so stay tuned for the total cost out the door.

Note: Usually a 1 Day event with 4 - 20min sessions on track with instructor/plus 4 class room sessions and your 1 yr membership is $190 (add a 2nd day for only $110 on your own/no instructor/no class room) Total is $300 out the door for a regular 2 day event....after your 1st event (1 or 2 days it don't matter as long as you have your membership already) it gets cheaper since you don't need the instructor nor the membership.......but an instructor is always available if you need/want one as your membership covers that.

Since we are running on 2 tracks on the same weekend registration prices for this special event have not been set yet.

When:
-Saturday June 11th @ FIR West
-Sunday June 12th @ Bondo School Course

Where
Firebird International Raceway & The Bob Bondurant School of Driving

How
$160 BUCKS!!!! This includes 1 yr membership, instructor for the weekend......need 5 drivers to register for this discounted price!!!

Email jose_bonillas@yahoo.com to pre-register and receive further instructions to pay and complete the registration process....

BuiltByNotorious will be co hosting this event with ProAutoSports.....

1 FREE BBN T-Shiirt for each of the 5 registered honda drivers

Most improved driver/top student of the weekend will get a gift certificate for $75 off parts or $100 off labor @ BuiltByNotorious!!!!!!!!!

Discuss......

SlowCivicHmm
05-05-2011, 03:39 AM
Of course this is set for people that have never been on track.......but the new member orientation aka "the school" is required for all new members.....

so even if you run with other organizations you are welcomed to join in on this offer!!!! COME ONE COME ALL!!!!

I'm excited to run the Bondo Course in my SOHC hatch...........so I just wanted to share the experience with anyone interested...

NOTE: Bondo School Course has markings on the track for teaching!!!!! easy way to learn an apex the "race" line.....then west is a honda course!! small and complex for us FWD guys...........

PERFECT EVENT TO START OUT!!! :-D

SlowCivicHmm
05-05-2011, 03:45 AM
Think of it as Go Karting in your own car.....price diff is NOT that much....

BRIZZLE
05-05-2011, 05:08 AM
omg!!

SlowCivicHmm
05-05-2011, 05:38 AM
^^ got your PM.......I'll post all info here......I'm just the messenger......

ProAuto has an event @ Inde end of May, soon after we'll know about THIS event......I just want to give people enough notice...

I've gotten 2 people already committed and met with me last event......now you!! so c'mon honda guys....lets REP!!!

SlowCivicHmm
05-05-2011, 08:17 PM
I got 3 more guys hitting me up!! NOT from AZHT...

c'mon AZHT step up.......over 2/3's of the cars here can be tracked SAFELY and the owner actually gets to put her to use.....

AZHT has no game.......only the few that actually SHOW and DRAG....you know who you are....haha

*inFamous*
05-06-2011, 12:45 AM
can a n00b like me come? jkjk :O

SlowCivicHmm
05-06-2011, 10:07 AM
Of course!!! Come join us....

SlowCivicHmm
05-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Of course this is set for people that have never been on track.......but the new member orientation aka "the school" is required for all new members.....

so even if you run with other organizations you are welcomed to join in on this offer!!!! COME ONE COME ALL!!!!

I'm excited to run the Bondo Course in my SOHC hatch...........so I just wanted to share the experience with anyone interested...

NOTE: Bondo School Course has markings on the track for teaching!!!!! easy way to learn an apex the "race" line.....then west is a honda course!! small and complex for us FWD guys...........

PERFECT EVENT TO START OUT!!! :-D

Ravi reading owns u!!! 1st sentence

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 10:01 AM
ALL INFO ON EVENTS AND ORGANIZATION RULES & INFO HERE:

www.proautosports.com

everyone here belongs in the street group or new member orientation program......FYI!!!

I will not RESPOND TO PM's......FYI!!

rhdtreehugger
05-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Fuck I would love this...but wont be done with my hatch for awhile....will am opportunity like this come again???

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 11:34 AM
^^^ what you mean for a while??? does it run?? or is it a jackstand queen??

My buddy ran his moms ford focuz @ a TIME ATTACK cuz his teg broke the week of........I've seen a rental bug take the school just to get that out of the way...

I've taken a race car out in street group and had students walking me!!! lol

The car don't matter....just drive it out there.......vettes act like babies out there their first day.....porsches, bmw's.....anything with MONEY goes 50% out there....so our hondas can do 60% and still have 110% FUN!!!!

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 11:35 AM
and yes....I can hopefully keep this going but it has to be 5 drivers that commit to it via CC, and I'll keep posting on here.......

June is the last event for the first 1/2 of the season......2nd 1/2 of season starts in Sept @ Inde......

rhdtreehugger
05-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Its a jackstand queen right now and my daily is a cherokee unless u think they'll let me ride that....but I would love to go to the events but just right now I'm at a stand still....ill see wat I can do...and I've got a couple of homies that would love to join...keep me posted please

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 12:43 PM
this section of the forum always gets updated with track info......hit it up and tell your homies to hit it up..

ProAutoSports or NASA.....we all in it for the same...love of the motorsport......

FYI: we had a Titan take the course last month...and the month before a Tacoma.....

rhdtreehugger
05-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Coo bro ill keep an eye on this section and hope to go....shit if a fu!#ing titan can make it I'm pretty sure my cherokee can

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 05:37 PM
your 1st or 2nd event is mostly learning the rules of the track...what the flags mean and learning to share the track and awknowledge other drivers on track at all times......you'll pick up some of the line and learn the track/apexes..

by your 3rd event you'll be learning to go fast and start the main process....but since day 1 you'll have FUN!!

rhdtreehugger
05-07-2011, 05:45 PM
I was gonna go to one in california wit a friend but don't remember wat its called it was for 2 days and it was around 2 hundred dollars just for track time and also other fees included...thought it was pricey ass hell

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 05:58 PM
$200 for a Cali "big" track...that's cheap!!!!

I've only gone to NM for an ASR event...those are cheap for entry, but cost of going/lodging/gas...YUP! :-)

ALL WORTH IT!!!! It's only for the committed!!

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 05:59 PM
watch this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHlIRZMzbJI

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 06:01 PM
even sponsored its pricey...........you get free support and that's all that matters.........parts/tires/gas all out of pocket!!

rhdtreehugger
05-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Yeah I love that video I've got it downloaded to my phone always watch that shit....but how would u go bout sponsorship? Would it just be bassed on ur skills and if u got talent on the track?
How long uve been doint auto?

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 06:43 PM
just depends who you know I guess.......or what accounts you establish at places...lol

I've been driving since 03.....on/ff......not really sponsored, but well supported....I still spend like 80% of it.....

But...

"If I could spend all the money I've spent on racing all over again...I'd spend it on racing"

rhdtreehugger
05-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Sponsorship would be fucking perfect since I'm on a tight leash as far as funds go...cus if/when I go I want to be ready and well prepared....u know even tho I have no idea wat imma be doing....wats the one things u reconmend as far as modding ur hatch goes??? I'm working on a eg hatch dx model

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 07:12 PM
just seat time brotha....that's all you need........

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 07:18 PM
I've been taught, find the limit of what yo have...then upgrade within reason........find the limit....upgrade again....or upgrade to counter something you don't like the behavior of the car....

But never miss an event cuz its not ready, unless it costs you money!!! like bad alignment and kill your new tires...hahahaha or smoking and kill your motor........

anything else goes!!!

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 08:31 PM
might add a lotus to the mix... :-)

rhdtreehugger
05-07-2011, 11:04 PM
I've been taught, find the limit of what yo have...then upgrade within reason........find the limit....upgrade again....or upgrade to counter something you don't like the behavior of the car....

But never miss an event cuz its not ready, unless it costs you money!!! like bad alignment and kill your new tires...hahahaha or smoking and kill your motor........

anything else goes!!!

That's some fucking deep shit

rhdtreehugger
05-07-2011, 11:06 PM
There's a lotus in yuma its a lime green one fucking sick beautiful ride cost the homie 30,000.......shit rips and the power to weight ratio is fucking crazy

SlowCivicHmm
05-07-2011, 11:56 PM
a buddy I went to ASR with wants in for the June event...he owns an orange one....awesome car!!!.....so I'll include him in the 5....so only 4 needed....

and yeah that ain't deep, its dedication or whore status.....my SOHC took 11 - 20min sessions last event....and will be be co driven at least 15 sessions next event @ Inde between 2 of us....BYOT....T = tires....lol

mixedCRX
05-09-2011, 02:18 PM
for anyone thinking they need to "setup" their car to go racing, but have never been racing before how would you know what your getting ready for if you've never gone? If you can steer your car, have everything tightened down, can push the brake peddle and stop, can push the gas peddle and go then your ready!

SlowCivicHmm
05-09-2011, 05:28 PM
for anyone thinking they need to "setup" their car to go racing, but have never been racing before how would you know what your getting ready for if you've never gone? If you can steer your car, have everything tightened down, can push the brake peddle and stop, can push the gas peddle and go then your ready!

couldn't have said it better myself!!! Good job brandon!!

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
05-09-2011, 07:15 PM
um my car is not a jack stand queen lol its my princess, i should have a dd here soon and will be getting out there, may still make it to there just to take pics and meet new people.

mixedCRX
05-09-2011, 09:52 PM
couldn't have said it better myself!!! Good job brandon!!

thanks Jose, maybe sig worthy? lol

um my car is not a jack stand queen lol its my princess, i should have a dd here soon and will be getting out there, may still make it to there just to take pics and meet new people.

find one quick, or the second option works too, thats what im doing for the Inde event in two weeks.

SlowCivicHmm
05-10-2011, 01:10 AM
GOT AN EVENT SPONSOR FOR THIS HONDA DEAL!!!!

THAT MEANS SOMETHING FREE WILL BE GIVEN OUT!!!!! C'mon who's down....get the word out....

Colten79
05-10-2011, 02:58 AM
how much would it be if I only sign up for the first day? membership/instructor/class
I'm down for this!!

SlowCivicHmm
05-10-2011, 02:59 AM
Final Prices for THIS SPECIAL EVENT aren't posted yet....but whatever it is MINUS $10 for you since don't I owe you $10??? :-) plus the DISCOUNT.....

2 days is for the discount, BUT I'll see what I can do about a 1 day discount if we get the 5+...

SlowCivicHmm
05-10-2011, 03:02 AM
$190 is 1 day regular price...if 20% discount applied = $165ish...........but Im guessing only 10% if one day......I'll keep this thread updated....keep checking in for info and register as soon as it opens up to lock in the cheapest rate and your spot!!

Colten79
05-10-2011, 05:29 AM
hell yeah.. I'm going to this.. can't wait to get down & have some fun

Agent Smith
05-13-2011, 09:24 AM
I don't want to jinx it, but whitey should be crawling out of the grave for this one...

SlowCivicHmm
05-13-2011, 10:35 AM
^^^^ winning!!

Agent Smith
05-13-2011, 01:56 PM
^^^^ winning!!

I wonder if 340whp bumps me up to big bore TT or if my 1.8L keeps me small bore for 2011...

SlowCivicHmm
05-13-2011, 08:31 PM
DD = Small Bore

YT = BIG Bore....nice try.......

Time to show the vettes we talking over TT!! LMAO!!

Agent Smith
05-13-2011, 11:08 PM
DD = Small Bore

YT = BIG Bore....nice try.......

Time to show the vettes we talking over TT!! LMAO!!

I need a lot more tq, tire, and less weight before taking on the c6 zo6s on Hoosiers....
:drive:

SlowCivicHmm
05-13-2011, 11:16 PM
you can TT #427 i jeans and your fire jacket I think since its not race group...........you keep the TT wins.....I'll keep the race wins......and I think I might have a homie that will qualify for me.............

It's ON!!

nyenye09
05-15-2011, 07:56 PM
SlowCivicHmm-pm'd you.

SlowCivicHmm
05-16-2011, 08:45 AM
^^ got the message.......

Keep posted to this thread for any/ALL info...

BlueTeg
05-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Are they running all day or just the morning?

S!K TEG
05-16-2011, 11:41 AM
i would be down but i dont have the 300 to spend. how much is it just to go check it out and take pix?

Agent Smith
05-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Are they running all day or just the morning?
All day both days

how much is it just to go check it out and take pix?
FREE :grin:

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
05-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Just put in for my days off.

S!K TEG
05-16-2011, 02:38 PM
shit im down if it free to go and take pix, i need some1 to show me around and tell me the does and dont of where to take pix.

Agent Smith
05-16-2011, 03:25 PM
shit im down if it free to go and take pix, i need some1 to show me around and tell me the does and dont of where to take pix.

bring a reflective vest if you want to take pictures and be out in the middle of the track during sessions, you'll also need to check in with the Registration office (Vicki, Naomi, or Hurley) first. basically you can be behind one of the barriers or not in a hot zone and your ok. paddock you can take pics anywhere obviously.

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
05-16-2011, 03:45 PM
I need to find me a vest.

PhoenixB16
05-17-2011, 11:15 AM
Remember NooBs,being on track does not give you permission to drive like a cock riding cowboy.

SlowCivicHmm
05-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Remember NooBs,being on track does not give you permission to drive like a cock riding cowboy.

^^^^ this man knows what's up.......no d bags on track...report any issues to instructors as needed....

PhoenixB16
05-17-2011, 12:14 PM

this is not racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is de!
This is the BIGGEST damn mistakes noobs make,calling drivers education racing.
The people in RACE GROUPS are the ones racing.
The ones in DE's are LEARNING.Learning to control a car and learning the cars/their limits
Not being a dick,just correcting an often made mistake.

mixedCRX
05-17-2011, 07:12 PM
The ones in DE's are LEARNING.Learning to control a car and learning the cars/their limits

Thanks for adding ;) more noobs should read those statements ^^^

S!K TEG
05-18-2011, 10:48 AM
bring a reflective vest if you want to take pictures and be out in the middle of the track during sessions, you'll also need to check in with the Registration office (Vicki, Naomi, or Hurley) first. basically you can be behind one of the barriers or not in a hot zone and your ok. paddock you can take pics anywhere obviously.

i'm ask my nieghbor, since his a city worker, if i could barrow his vest for that day.

I need to find me a vest.

x2 good will has some if you look hard enough

rhdtreehugger
05-18-2011, 11:34 AM

Read:biggrin:

LONESTAR
05-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Let's get some peeps out there I doing this. Finally getting my ep on track.

SlowCivicHmm
05-23-2011, 11:02 PM
More info after our event this weekend!! Stay tuned peeps!!!!

SoJDM
05-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Wow I'm so down for this. Subscribed for more info!!!

Chef
05-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Hmmm i will def keep this in mind as i am and have been interested in taking my b16 swapped rex out to the track to see what she can.do....

Bullet_Nation
05-28-2011, 09:38 AM
I'm down...my Civic Hatch is completely stock...and AUTO (not after I'm finished with that motherf***er...), but I would effing love this...work filters not letting me PM, em me at coldautumn83@yahoo.com

mixedCRX
05-29-2011, 08:49 PM
I should be going, all depends if I can get that civic and get stuff done!

..... wish me luck!

Agent Smith
05-30-2011, 01:32 PM
I'm excited....

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
05-30-2011, 01:38 PM
I got both days off. Now just need the car done. But will still be there to take pics.

SlowCivicHmm
05-30-2011, 07:57 PM
Talked to the boss man...prices should be set by Wednesday, and I'll make sure to post here and work out a system for the discount..

5+ NEW Hondas on track will be fun!!!!

I can't wait!

SlowCivicHmm
05-31-2011, 08:45 PM
Track goes hot @ 6am!!!!!!!! ATTENTION 6AM!!!!!!

I'll have the group rate price tomorrow....remember must pre register w/credit card to hold your spot.....5 drivers needed for this STUPID cheap track event!!!! and must register for both days!!

The BEST event for any FWD Honda Driver to learn how to really drive....West and Bondo.....both "school" tracks and very honda friendly!!!!!!

Agent Smith
06-01-2011, 08:21 AM
right now the prereg price is dirt cheap! $160 for both days if your already a member!

mixedCRX
06-01-2011, 11:05 AM
Whats the price for new members?

Agent Smith
06-01-2011, 12:35 PM
ProAutoSports
Arizona's premier High Performance Driving & Racing Organization since 1992

logo

Email not looking beautiful?
click here to View it in your browser
May 31, 2011

Discount Week is here!

Next Event
Firebird Dual Tracks:

West and Bondurant

June 11th & 12th

This is our last event before the summer kicks into full gear, so it's your final chance to get out on track. This event we are going to be running on two tracks during the weekend: on Saturday we will run our familiar West track. On Sunday, we are going to switch over and run the full 1.6 mile Bondurant course, which consists of their normal course plus the looper from the Firebird Main Course. Check out a track map here.

The Pre Registration prices:

Street cars- $100 for one day, $160 for two Race cars- $120 for one day, $180 for two

Karts- $100 for one day, $160 for two

To beat the heat, we are going to start running early both days (6am), and will be done by 2pm. Check out the tentative schedule here.

Pre-Registration will close on Sunday, June 5th; so register now to save some money on track fees. The office will not be open over the weekend, but you can still go online to register and get the discount.

img3

Event Info

Bondurant Championship Race Series:

This is the final event of the 2011 series, with Austin Newkirk holding the points lead over Dylan Albiani and Ryan Winchester. For more information and news on the series, check out their website.

Fuel: Torco fuels will be on site.

Tires: Carroll Shelby Goodyear will be on site to provide tires, but please call them in advance so they know what size to bring! 602-437-4977

Safety Equipment: Vicki Pond will be at Registration all weekend selling safety equipment and other track essentials.

Directions & Gate Info: Google Maps does have Firebird International Raceway listed on its site. We will be using Gate 3 both days.

Questions?
Give us a phone call
480-664-3872

or shoot us an email
racing@proautosports.com

we promise to get back to you ASAP

Hope to see you in June!

In this email:

Event Info
Run Group Information
Event Schedule

Run Group Information
New Member Orientation: Class is Saturday at 6am

Performance Driving Program:
Red, Orange and Green groups Saturday & Sunday, four 15 minute session each day

Time Trials:
Two 15 minute sessions- Saturday & Sunday

Karts:
Saturday- Practice, Qualifying & Race
Sunday- Practice, Qualifying & Race

Open Wheeled Race Cars:
Saturday- Practice/Qualify, Q-Race & Main Race
Sunday- Practice/Qualify, Q-Race & Feature Race

Closed Wheeled Race Cars:
Saturday- Practice/Qualify, Q-Race & Main Race
Sunday- Practice/Qualify, Q-Race & Feature Race
mtn
Check us out on these sites:

twitfacetubr

tower
stock
windmill
Photos courtesy of ArizonaAutoScene.com
©2011 ProAutoSports
a division of
asa

Proautosports/asa racing

2320 east baseline road, suite 148-260

phoenix, az 85042

phone: 480-664-3872

racing@proautosports.com

www.proautosports.com

Agent Smith
06-01-2011, 12:35 PM
not sure on the honda new member group rate yet...

mixedCRX
06-01-2011, 10:26 PM
I need to get that honda :pissed:

LONESTAR
06-02-2011, 12:52 AM
Joser get info nigga

mixedCRX
06-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Joser get info nigga

how much more info do you need?

crxhfb16
06-02-2011, 07:47 AM
holy hell that's some good pricing, it always seems im not ready though...i need more track time.

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2011, 07:57 AM
not sure on the honda new member group rate yet...

^^^^today hopefully....

Joser get info nigga

has anyone emailed me?? nope...lol

how much more info do you need?

waiting on special H price :-)

holy hell that's some good pricing, it always seems im not ready though...i need more track time.

just go as is.....shoot!! I drove my car bandaid'd up this weekend....lol

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2011, 07:58 AM
if you plan on driving this event, please email me ASAP, so I can distribute info and get info from you guys privately to send to ProAuto so you guys can register up!!!

LETS DO THIS!!

Email jose_bonillas@yahoo.com

mixedCRX
06-02-2011, 09:35 AM

this! ^

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Final price for the honda new member group rate = $160.00

Reg Price for this event is $200 plus the 20% off.....$160!!!

5 people must register!!!!!!!! same price for anything above 5........this is DIRTY CHEAP!!! I'm jealous!!! I paid way more than that my 1st event on HOOK UP even!! llol

I need 5 people:

Email Me @ jose_bonillas@yahoo.com

Agent Smith
06-02-2011, 08:20 PM
2 full track days with instruction, annual membership and complimentary December track event day for $160! That's crazy cheap. Basically 3 track days for $160!

My first single day cost me over $200 years ago...

SlowCivicHmm
06-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Also, this event is being brought to you to by BuiltByNotorious aka BBN......they'll be giving away a gift certificate to most improved Honda Driver........and possibly other goodies......

Thank you BBN!!!

mixedCRX
06-02-2011, 10:47 PM
FUCK ME!!! I need a car to drive, I'm going to be so mad If I miss this event!!!!

crxhfb16
06-03-2011, 02:53 PM
I keep getting depressing emails for this event still debating if i want to risk driving my bucket 200miles and then racing and then driving back. Theres an autox here Sunday maybe ill go and beat the hell out of the car an see if it survives then decide.

Agent Smith
06-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Prereg online, type HONDA in the discount code area ;)
Proautosports.com

SlowCivicHmm
06-03-2011, 08:04 PM
^^^ I was going to have them call the office after I get the list of 5 people finalized and given to the powers above....

SlowCivicHmm
06-03-2011, 08:05 PM
I keep getting depressing emails for this event still debating if i want to risk driving my bucket 200miles and then racing and then driving back. Theres an autox here Sunday maybe ill go and beat the hell out of the car an see if it survives then decide.

You'll be fine brotha.......

I towed my car to Inde, broke it, fixed it, and someone drove it back since I had to tow a realy broken honda back home........

If something goes down we got your back in someway or form.... :-)

SlowCivicHmm
06-03-2011, 08:09 PM
1. Pablo Ogas
2. Derek Barrows
3. Robert Payne
4. Adrian Munoz

I need names..........3 peeps so far.....4 maybe, but don't have his name yet....

GET AT ME!! jose_bonillas@yahoo.com

crxhfb16
06-03-2011, 08:12 PM
You'll be fine brotha.......

I towed my car to Inde, broke it, fixed it, and someone drove it back since I had to tow a realy broken honda back home........

If something goes down we got your back in someway or form.... :-)

thats good to know ill have to see how it goes sunday at the autox

SlowCivicHmm
06-03-2011, 10:23 PM
BuiltByNotorious will be co hosting this event with ProAutoSports.....

Most improved driver/top student of the weekend will get a gift certificate for $75 off parts or $100 off labor @ BuiltByNotorious!!!!!!!!!

SlowCivicHmm
06-03-2011, 10:59 PM
1. Pablo Ogas
2. Derek Barrows
3. Robert Payne
4. Adrian Munoz

I need names..........3 peeps so far.....4 maybe, but don't have his name yet....

GET AT ME!! jose_bonillas@yahoo.com

LONESTAR
06-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Ok peeps jump on this. Sick of seeing all miatas on the dam track.

LONESTAR
06-05-2011, 12:55 PM
For reals peeps jump on this. We need to Rep the H badge. Sick of seeing all miatas on the track.we got a shop backing us up what else do we need?

jgregg
06-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Yes this is a BBN supported event!!!! Free T-Shirts to the registered drivers and a chance for FREE parts or LABOR..........don't miss out!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Joser & ProAutoSports for getting us involved!! When Joser finishes his car we'll give this a try. For now just passing it on to our Honda Peeps...

LONESTAR
06-05-2011, 01:17 PM
How bout a hook up with a bbn banner for the event?

SlowCivicHmm
06-05-2011, 01:25 PM
already working on it...........but other things will delay it til Fall.......but good thinking!!!

We need a 5th!!!! 6th or 7th.....come one come all!!

LONESTAR
06-05-2011, 01:51 PM
already working on it...........but other things will delay it til Fall.......but good thinking!!!

We need a 5th!!!! 6th or 7th.....come one come all!!

Dam cuz if they sponsoring us Honda peeps hopefully they can get them banners for advertising for them.

LONESTAR
06-05-2011, 01:57 PM
And we all know stickers add HP lol jk

SlowCivicHmm
06-05-2011, 03:32 PM
customers always can request BuiltByNotorious decals.....they'll make em!!!

I'm waiting to unleash a new animal backed by BBN!!! Stay Tuned!!

jgregg
06-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Dam cuz if they sponsoring us Honda peeps hopefully they can get them banners for advertising for them.

working on it. it will not happen before this event. but we need a new shop banner anyway.

Agent Smith
06-06-2011, 10:29 PM
BuiltByNotorious will be co hosting this event with ProAutoSports....

I need a shirt too ;) Large please :grin:

I took my turbo track toy out for some pre event shake down testing today, can't wait for this weekend! I had to bypass my oil cooler set up and I need to find a solution to my catch can problems before the weekend though...

Robert picked up some sticky tires for the S2000, v710's should be a bit more fun than re-11's, it'll be interesting to see the lap time differences.

Unfortunately I will be running on my old 225/45/15 nt01's and not on the new Goodyear slicks due to some wheel fitment issues. Boost is going to destroy those tires as usual and I'm sure I'll be fighting the torque steer, but power certainly has it's advantages...

:drive::drive::drive:

SlowCivicHmm
06-06-2011, 10:40 PM
SICK!!!!! have robert pay for TT, and we can time him.......he has experience...... :-)

SlowCivicHmm
06-06-2011, 10:41 PM
My Black EG is at BBN right now getting goodies.......

Hopefully it all comes together.....it will be last minute AGAIN!!!! but the car is ready minus a few add on's.....lol

I can't wait!!!!!!!

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
06-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Im ready tobe there to take pics of you guys, im sad i wont be out there driving.

LONESTAR
06-07-2011, 08:10 AM
working on it. it will not happen before this event. but we need a new shop banner anyway.

Well at least bring some bbn stickers

LONESTAR
06-07-2011, 08:13 AM
My Black EG is at BBN right now getting goodies.......

Hopefully it all comes together.....it will be last minute AGAIN!!!! but the car is ready minus a few add on's.....lol

I can't wait!!!!!!!

Sounds like ur building a second track car nigg

SlowCivicHmm
06-07-2011, 08:42 AM
ver.15 son........the transformation is not complete!!!!

And yes I'll have a track car, and a race car.......there IS a diff....

LONESTAR
06-07-2011, 07:10 PM

I took my turbo track toy out for some pre event shake down testing today, can't wait for this weekend! I had to bypass my oil cooler set up and I need to find a solution to my catch can problems before the weekend though...

Robert picked up some sticky tires for the S2000, v710's should be a bit more fun than re-11's, it'll be interesting to see the lap time differences.

Unfortunately I will be running on my old 225/45/15 nt01's and not on the new Goodyear slicks due to some wheel fitment issues. Boost is going to destroy those tires as usual and I'm sure I'll be fighting the torque steer, but power certainly has it's advantages...

I second the shirt request in a playa size.(xxl)

LONESTAR
06-08-2011, 12:28 AM
Aight joser how many Honda heads we got? My homie is bailing out. Trying to get more.

SlowCivicHmm
06-08-2011, 08:40 AM
1. Pablo Ogas
2. Derek Barrows
3. Robert Payne
4. Adrian Munoz

Adrian bailed??? WTF!!

so we have 3.....

LONESTAR
06-08-2011, 09:15 AM
[QUOTE=SlowCivicHmm;2444243]1. Pablo Ogas
2. Derek Barrows
3. Robert Payne
4. Adrian Munoz

Adrian bailed??? WTF!!

so we have 3.....[/QUOTE

Yup had a feelin he was going to. But fuck it need more people to do this. This is. Fucking g steal of a price don't cockblock niggas!

jgregg
06-08-2011, 09:23 AM

sorry just reading this. hey ill try and get a shirt ready for you. not sure if it will happen in time for this weekend. wifey prints them and she is leaving for san diego tomorrow morning. ill see if I can pull it off tonight

1slows2kcr
06-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Is it to late to get in for this weekend?

Dead Bird
06-10-2011, 09:10 PM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7489/trollhd.jpghttp://r19.imgfast.net/users/1915/12/48/73/smiles/2937254162.png

Agent Smith
06-10-2011, 11:33 PM
Is it to late to get in for this weekend?

Not too late. Be at the track by 545 am...

SlowCivicHmm
06-12-2011, 02:05 AM
FUN DAY!!!!!!!!!

I chased down a certain EP!! lol.....you held me up son!! hahahhaahaa but you looked good out there........did I scare you getting so close?? :-)

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
06-12-2011, 02:21 AM
I got some good pics of the 3 hondas running.

SlowCivicHmm
06-12-2011, 03:12 AM
^^ good meeting you today brotha....

You coming out today?? Bondo lets us honda guys who work the event hang a lil more......

Post up pics when you can!!! I can't wait! If you want a ride along today ...come talk to us.....

LONESTAR
06-12-2011, 08:56 AM
FUN DAY!!!!!!!!!

I chased down a certain EP!! lol.....you held me up son!! hahahhaahaa but you looked good out there........did I scare you getting so close?? :-)

U did haha it was fun tho. I had a blast. Hope the pics are up soon

bulletsisedan
06-12-2011, 09:24 AM
I Wish I had seen this earlier! I would have done it for sure... I been dying to get on some track but....

When is the Next one of these?

LONESTAR
06-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Joser thanks for the info on The event had a blast and thanks to BBN for the support to the peeps rocking the H

SlowCivicHmm
06-13-2011, 12:18 PM
NP....too bad we couldn't get the 5 guys.........I'll get you and Bob both a cert...........Thx guys!!

ASR NM if you dare to make the drive.....LMK

LONESTAR
06-13-2011, 09:51 PM
NP....too bad we couldn't get the 5 guys.........I'll get you and Bob both a cert...........Thx guys!!

ASR NM if you dare to make the drive.....LMK

Very tempting but I need tires. I am gonna save up and prep the ep for that event. Ill be more prepared with better been pads too. Ep will be back with a vengeance lol by the way tell Dan thanks again on my behalf. Someone ill definitely look up to as a driver.

Agent Smith
06-14-2011, 08:07 AM
Great Weekend! I finally got some seat time in my actual track car, although because of temperatures I was limited to 2-3laps at a time. Did a 1:14 at Bondurant, although there is at least another 2 seconds out there, I messed up 2 turns pretty bad on that hot lap and was pretty much doing a 4 wheel drift through them. I was on pace with the 1:11-1:12 cars for a couple laps, but of course that's all I got to do before being forced to pit do to my lack of an oil cooler this weekend.

Saturday at FIR West I had a slight mechanical oversight which gave me only 2 laps for the day.On my only timed lap I did a 1:06, but there is easily lots more time out there, I was still shaking the car down. The goal was 1:04's on NT01's, which is definitely possible, with more tire and seat time in the car maybe 1:02 next year?

LONESTAR
06-14-2011, 09:47 AM
Can't wait for the next event. I had my little oil issue too. But Ill be ready in September fresh tires bigger oil pan and oil cooler and better break pads.

SlowCivicHmm
06-14-2011, 01:50 PM
What oil issue??

Sept will be cooler fyi

LONESTAR
06-15-2011, 08:59 AM
What oil issue??

Sept will be cooler fyi

On my third session The check engine light came on andi couldn't rev past 4k pulled out and it was low oil.

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
06-16-2011, 03:26 PM
i got some of the pics done been busy with work and school(were im at now lol)

Agent Smith
06-17-2011, 03:14 PM
A couple of pics my friend snapped on sunday:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_2067.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_2042.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_2005.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1996.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1980.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1924.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1910.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1906.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1903.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1874.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1836.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1834.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1830.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1826.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1822.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1816.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1813.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1807.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1790.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1765.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1749.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1748.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1738.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1732.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1730.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1726.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1724.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1725.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1701.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1700.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1698.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1690.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/azVTECaccord/West-Bondurant/DSC_1689.jpg

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
06-18-2011, 02:16 AM
pics look good, ill have to post the few i have done.

LONESTAR
06-19-2011, 02:53 PM
Dam nOne of my car :( maybe del sol type r got some of my ep

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
06-19-2011, 04:05 PM
I did i did. I just been busy. Ill get some up for you tonight.

rsport
06-23-2011, 07:42 AM
please do another thread when you do this type of thing again!

SlowCivicHmm
06-23-2011, 08:24 AM
^^ I'll try, but the people that helped do this event are hesitant due to lack of attendance.....2 of the 5 showed up.....

I might try again....

BlueTeg
06-23-2011, 09:23 PM
^^ I'll try, but the people that helped do this event are hesitant due to lack of attendance.....2 of the 5 showed up.....

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu278/blueteg152/0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg

SlowCivicHmm
06-23-2011, 10:00 PM
werd gabe.....160 for a 2 day event and prime tracks for noobs!!! SMH!!!!!

How you been brotha?? been a while....unfortunately I can't go hang anymore at events... :-(

PENTAGRAM_OF_EVIL
06-23-2011, 10:57 PM

I might try again....

If i was driving i would be there.