PDA

View Full Version : jacked 3d makes you fail drug test

HEADSHOT
05-17-2011, 05:30 PM
the product that has mixed reviews on the net has just been banned from all military service members. as well , im sure all government employees.

if you are trying to get a job or have a job that does drug tests do not take JACKED 3-D it will make you pop positive for methamphetamines

nyenye09
05-17-2011, 08:43 PM
oh wow. Thats crazy.

j-dizzle
05-17-2011, 08:43 PM
I passed a government drug test while on jacked. I have passed a few drug tests on jacked. But haven't cycled in like 7 months maybe something changed

HEADSHOT
05-17-2011, 10:09 PM
i know that there are different tests that wont pick up everything. some will see pot as far back as 2 months, some wont see it 2 weeks back. apparently some military members are getting "popped" with only that in there system. thanks to the miracle of proprietary blend you never know whats in that shit at all. maybe in a few months they will have a cleaner blend.

j-dizzle
05-17-2011, 10:48 PM
Lol I know a few guys that cycle roids in the service I can't believe they don't test for that?

TuksonMike
05-17-2011, 11:54 PM
Any proof or news-written story to this? Few of my friends use it and im curious to see the source of the rumors

The God Damn Batman
05-18-2011, 08:38 AM
Any proof or news-written story to this? Few of my friends use it and im curious to see the source of the rumors

x2

But from I read about it, I already think I should steer clear of this product.

Spec C
05-18-2011, 09:27 AM
i know that there are different tests that wont pick up everything. some will see pot as far back as 2 months, some wont see it 2 weeks back. apparently some military members are getting "popped" with only that in there system. thanks to the miracle of proprietary blend you never know whats in that shit at all. maybe in a few months they will have a cleaner blend.
First off a proprietary blend doesn't mean they can just go putting anything in there, they have to list all ingredients, they just don't have to list the specific quantity of each ingredient. They also need to be listed in order of predominance by weight. ie. the first ingredient listed takes up the most weight in the blend. This is required as per the FDA.

From what I have read, this isn't a Military wide "Ban" as of yet, however certain bases have asked people to stop taking it.

The rumor/issue is that 1,3 dimethylamylamine can cause a false positive. This has been going on for a long time, even with other products using that ingredient.

USPLabs stance seems to be there is no way 1,3 dimethylamylamine can cause a false positive, and that seems to be the consensus among other knowledgeable people in the know. However 1,3, is banned in some athletic organizations.

Now the FDA MAY choose to test the product, and see if there is anything in there that is not listed, like they did to SlimXtreme(and found a designer drug/amphetamine IIRC) they will likely make them pull it from the shelves.

The thing is this. Lets say for instance it is in fact not possible, and indeed a rumor, yet someone gets popped for methamphetamine in their piss. What stops them from saying "oh I used xx supplement, it is legal I heard it can cause a false positive"

For every 1 false positive there is likely 100 people that didn't have an issue. What I would say anytime you are needing to get a job, or know about a drug test is drop everything for a week or two, just to not even have the chance of a false positive.

Personally I think there are way better products out there anyway, and generally don't like USP labs as a company due to their ridiculous marketing, and hype. Although Modern BCAA is a solid product IME.

Oh and the product is called "Jack3d" not Jacked 3d.

Lol I know a few guys that cycle roids in the service I can't believe they don't test for that?

You would be surprised how many law enforcement agents use them as well. It is wild. Ronnie Coleman was a damn cop in TX, lol. Yea, he is all natural.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2UJc-wg-Rw

j-dizzle
05-18-2011, 01:11 PM
I know haha a few friends came back from basic all lil then a week later started getting stacked.I was.like.wtf can you cycle? He was like yeah man my drill sgt told me to they don't test. After looking into it alot of government jobs don't test for roids and a few are becoming less strict on weed. My cousin dropped dirty at his correction officers job here and they just said we will give you a heads up next time so you can detox.

juan3023
05-18-2011, 01:55 PM
I love jacked 3d gets me pump up in the gym

bb4arson
05-18-2011, 07:14 PM
that shit sucks anyways ...

and leaves a nasty tart taste in your mouth

juan3023
05-19-2011, 04:32 PM
that shit sucks anyways ...

and leaves a nasty tart taste in your mouth

whats better ?

j-dizzle
05-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Hemo rage!

gunsup0331
05-19-2011, 06:40 PM
I believe you meant to say "homo rage". Is that correct

bb4arson
05-19-2011, 06:41 PM
whats better ?
hemo rage ultra concentrate
Hemo rage!
ditto

Spec C
05-19-2011, 07:04 PM
hemo rage ultra concentrate

ditto
Have you ever tried Mesomorph? I am curious to how you think it compares. I have tried just about every pre-wo, and just grabbed some Meso on sale, and IMO nothing compares.

I haven't tried Hemo though as I typically don't like Nutrex as a company, but that product does get pretty solid feed back. On paper it seems like a similar formula to Jack3d, actually but people seem to like it better. Maybe it has more caffiene/1,3-dim.

My only issue is the damn prop blend is only 6.8g which would lead me to believe there is not a full dose of beta alanine in it.

juan3023
05-19-2011, 09:11 PM
My review from Hemo rage I would PERSONALY say that the first or second week got me going then after that I wasn't really feeling the same affect then I got into jacked 3d an am pretty happy with it for a reason its the NUMBER one (pre-work) top best seller on body building.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/

bb4arson
05-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Have you ever tried Mesomorph? I am curious to how you think it compares. I have tried just about every pre-wo, and just grabbed some Meso on sale, and IMO nothing compares.

I haven't tried Hemo though as I typically don't like Nutrex as a company, but that product does get pretty solid feed back. On paper it seems like a similar formula to Jack3d, actually but people seem to like it better. Maybe it has more caffiene/1,3-dim.

My only issue is the damn prop blend is only 6.8g which would lead me to believe there is not a full dose of beta alanine in it.

no i have not tried that one as of yet .. since i bought 3 tubs of hemo rage back before they got popular since they had a special.. .so i still have some time left till i get a new tub of pre work out.

invazn
05-20-2011, 04:40 PM
I remember seeing an email saying it was banned, then 5 min later another email saying "oops, its not". Anyway N.O. Explode works good for me

bb4arson
05-20-2011, 07:28 PM
My review from Hemo rage I would PERSONALY say that the first or second week got me going then after that I wasn't really feeling the same affect then I got into jacked 3d an am pretty happy with it for a reason its the NUMBER one (pre-work) top best seller on body building.com

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/

well yeah it is on top but check out no x plode is up there as well and that shit sucks haha

j-dizzle
05-20-2011, 07:35 PM
N.O. explode makes me explode that shit turns my belly all hard! Has to be one of the worst I have ever used!

invazn
05-21-2011, 10:10 AM
no explode messes with my stomach when i first start using it, but after a couple days of use i get used to it. it keeps me motivated during work outs, thats all i need cause i get pretty lazy =/

FORCE_FED_EF9
05-21-2011, 11:33 AM
danm didint know this im using the grape bubblegum flavor...