PDA

View Full Version : Inde Motorsports Ranch Track Day July 30th

GTABurnout
05-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Inde Motorsports Ranch Track Day July 30th
Where: Inde Motorsports Ranch 9301 West Airport Road, Willcox, AZ 85643

When: July 30th Drivers meeting at 7am on track by 8am (this may change)

What: A Private Track rental for Inde Motorsports Ranch we will be using the world class 2.75 mile road course and facilities. Plans are in work for a Drift course to be set up on the 300’ X 300’ Skidpad. Temperatures are usually milder then Tucson temps by 10 to 20 degrees. Combine that with a early start time and you will get plenty of track time with smaller run groups.
Prices: PM for Prices (Cost is low for the amount of track time you receive) Everyone will need to be prepaid.

Conditions: To make this work I need to have at least 34 cars prepaid buy the July 24th. And that is 34 prepaid cars not 34 “I will be there” I would like to be able to take peoples word for it but this even will have to break even with the track rental cost. I am not here to make money on these track days I would only like to break even so more cars better pricing. I will take payment through paypal or in person. If we come up short, well then everyone gets a refund. If you need to bail out after prepaying then you need to find someone to fill you spot if we are fewer than 34 cars. If we have plenty of cars I will issue refunds. Simple concept please let me know if you have any questions.

Goal: The goal of this event is to establish a good base for more event s in the future. Good turn outs raise interest from the track as well as other participants. I hope is this will grow into a series of such where you have an alternative to existing race series events where the entire day is based around getting lots of on track time. I would also like to see some simple Time Attack events.

Conclusion: Here’s a chance to get in on the ground floor with a Grassroots Track event with fewer cars and more track time than any other event in Arizona. With support this event can become a permanent fixture for Arizona track enthusiasts.

Car and Equipment Requirements: An “M” (<– Motorcycle) or “SA” rated helmet driver and passenger, Car in good working condition, tires in good shape, brakes etc. No fluid leaks.

crxhfb16
05-18-2011, 10:26 AM
Pm me price please.

Agent Smith
05-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Very interested, need a price, and details on what organization is hosting the event.

BlueTeg
05-18-2011, 02:05 PM
Will you guys have an ambulance on site in case of an emergency?

What's the event going to cost?

GTABurnout
05-19-2011, 09:14 AM
Will you guys have an ambulance on site in case of an emergency?

What's the event going to cost?

If we get 34 people this will be a full blown track event same as any other but with more track time. We will have an Ambulance on site.

This is not my first event with Inde its my first 25+ car event but we have had several private track events with lots of track time in a safe environment.

Last event we had 20 cars I got over 34 laps total. thats about 100miles on the track.

SlowCivicHmm
05-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Hmmm interesting.........who's holding the insurance for the event??? I know property ain't covered by BI is supposed to be with all sanctioned events.....

CJ and company do put on good private events.....

SlowCivicHmm
05-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Just 5 days til I'm track side!!! :-)