PDA

View Full Version : Feel like shit

1nastyef
05-25-2011, 01:29 AM
So i recently started working nights and for the last week or so cant think clearly eat much of anything or shake this bad feeling but still sleep 8hours in the day any thoughts on what i can do to feel better? ps i feel the urge to puke at times but dont my eyes just get watery and get a short headache

lx96tegg
05-25-2011, 01:34 AM
Its jusr a matter of time to get used to it. The first night I felt to sleep.. I used to go in at 11pm so around 8pm i took a short nap wake up at 10pm and that actually helped.. but that just my opinion.. good luck

bb4arson
05-25-2011, 02:28 AM
what hours do you work ?

shoot man just eat proper..

but to me it sounds more like your stressed out more than anything ..

more details bro .

1nastyef
05-25-2011, 03:24 AM
I work 12am to 8 but im alone till 6... but stress? i have never had so little to be stressed out about in my life. but eating i can see i do have bad eating habits i eat fast food most of the time seeing how im not home much but on the other hand i have eaten this way for years just got fat from it...maybe its starting to catch up with me

Viz
05-25-2011, 07:20 AM
Its just a matter of getting used to it and eating right....try getting little snacks in every once and a while... healthy would be better but it's up to you and taking a nap before going in is a good idea it helps....lx96tegg was spot on with that idea

The God Damn Batman
05-25-2011, 08:43 AM
Change your diet, get more fruits and veggies. If you're tired, drink orange juice, maybe even some green tea in the mornings, along with some carbs. Take a multi-vitamin everyday, and lift. You will fill loads better.

Chuck Chainz
05-25-2011, 09:21 AM
you might be pregers, or you might just need to MAN up

j-dizzle
05-25-2011, 09:49 AM
Eat right, your body is just going threw a change it needs to adjust to. Same thing happened to me when I started graves. You might not be stressed but your body could be. Main thing is start eating healthier. Im not saying drop fast food all together cause I know for some people its hard. But get yourself something healthy thru out the day. Workout like you normally would. If you were waking up in the mornings and lifting. Do the same thing whenever you wake up now. After a few weeks it will become normal.

eroon
06-03-2011, 02:48 AM
Eat right, your body is just going threw a change it needs to adjust to. Same thing happened to me when I started graves. You might not be stressed but your body could be. Main thing is start eating healthier. Im not saying drop fast food all together cause I know for some people its hard. But get yourself something healthy thru out the day. Workout like you normally would. If you were waking up in the mornings and lifting. Do the same thing whenever you wake up now. After a few weeks it will become normal.

Yeah I too totally agree with you. And also as someone above has mentioned consumption of foods and lot of drinks will also definitely help you. However, getting adequate sleep according to your age is also important. so get it on the day time as you do. And I believe that your body will adapt to the new situation gradually over time. But if the situation continues, it is better to see a doctor and get some advice.

trdtc480
06-06-2011, 12:54 PM
You just have to let your body get used to adapting to your new lifestyle. Eating and drinking is important with sleep. Maybe also taking some multivitamins will help.

Spoolinls
06-06-2011, 01:34 PM
ya itll jus take time gettin use to i had the same shit whe i started workin night crew

gunsup0331
06-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Your body is like WTFcOoKiEs with your new sleep sched. Try getting some strenous activity right after your shift before you crash out, helped me when i went to iraq and our days were ass backwards.

nyenye09
06-07-2011, 09:28 AM
When I started the night shift at my old job, same feelings brah! After awhile it was gone...