PDA

View Full Version : need a cutting supplement right now!

j-dizzle
05-31-2011, 10:06 PM
Ordering some ish and wanna get a cutting supplement what do you recommend besides animal cuts?

bb4arson
05-31-2011, 10:29 PM
glutamine and bccas the cheap shit from cheap supplements .. the bccas are not the greatest tasting but o well chug it down son.

j-dizzle
05-31-2011, 10:37 PM
Im gonna try lips 6 black just finished cycle bcaas I need to drop quick haha

bb4arson
05-31-2011, 10:45 PM
Im gonna try lips 6 black just finished cycle bcaas I need to drop quick haha

why do you cycle bccas and creatine? you dont have to cycle those..

j-dizzle
05-31-2011, 11:00 PM
Fool after my stroke I cycle everything!!!!!! even multis

1badLst
06-01-2011, 11:10 AM
If you hadn't had a stroke i'd say Clen :)

Spec C
06-01-2011, 11:16 AM
Fool after my stroke I cycle everything!!!!!! even multis
Cycling bcaas is like cycling food..lol It makes no sense..

If you had a stroke you should lay off the heavy stims, like lipo black.

Go with something non/low stim, that boosts metabolism via increased thyroid function.

Something like these.
No stim
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/shift-90-caps.html
Low stim
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/alpha-t2-90-capsules.html

No stim
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/tt-33-120-caps.html

j-dizzle
06-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Thanks spec I was looking into the alpha t2 already! And I know its stupid to cycle things I do but I just do it til im comfortable not cycling again! I wouldn't even drink whey 2 months ago lol. The people in the hospital said my stroke was do to the supplements I was taking at the time. And my doc said I had a clot pass thru my heart and there's nothing I Coulda done lol. So I kinda just lean into taking things again. I know its dumb but its how I feel comfortable lol. I still freak out every time I go to the gym cause that's where it happened.

Spec C
06-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Thanks spec I was looking into the alpha t2 already! And I know its stupid to cycle things I do but I just do it til im comfortable not cycling again! I wouldn't even drink whey 2 months ago lol. The people in the hospital said my stroke was do to the supplements I was taking at the time. And my doc said I had a clot pass thru my heart and there's nothing I Coulda done lol. So I kinda just lean into taking things again. I know its dumb but its how I feel comfortable lol. I still freak out every time I go to the gym cause that's where it happened.
You can stack shift, and aplha-t2. Just need to tailor your doses since they share a similar ingredient. I would say both of those would be much better then a heavily stimulated product(high blood pressure, increased heart rate, etc)

BCAA's while a supplement, aren't really a "supplement".

When you eat food, it is broken down into amino acids. These are basically just free form, and up-taken rapidly, versus needing to be broken down by digestion.

I mean they are considered to be the "building blocks of life".

For me, they are really a staple, and ESPECIALLY important when dieting, to spare muscle

I just get unflavored, bulk bcaa's from muscle feast and flavor them myself with crystal light.

I certainly understand being cautious about your health, and being weary of most supplements, but if anything BCAAs are going to help you.

die in a dick fire noob
06-01-2011, 12:30 PM
good posts as always spec.

j-dizzle
06-01-2011, 12:49 PM
True spec also just ran out of bcaas so gotta cycle for like a week til I get more lol.

Spec C
06-01-2011, 12:59 PM
haha.. Sipping on some now myself.

You wanna shed some fat fast, you should really think about giving intermittent fasting a shot. I have been having tremendous success with it, as well as seeing a plethora of others doing great things on it.

You do that, with shift or alpha t2 and I bet you will have amazing results.

I got my brother on a plan, and he is shedding fat like it is his job.

j-dizzle
06-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Wait explain lol! I want a job of shedding fat!

Spec C
06-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Read here
http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html

If you have any specific questions let me know. I think if you stick to it, you will be surprised at how quick the fat comes off, especially if you are doing cardio.

die in a dick fire noob
06-01-2011, 02:29 PM
i've been doing this but i have to say i've been off the ball for a few weeks because of vacation but i'm back to it now.

eg6sirs
06-01-2011, 02:33 PM
hydroxycut hardcore x ftw!

j-dizzle
06-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Ok I kinda got it.... 8hr feeding window fast at night and mornings? I read but it was a wall-o-text and alot to take in. (Also never fasted before so its a bit alien to me)

Spec C
06-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Ok I kinda got it.... 8hr feeding window fast at night and mornings? I read but it was a wall-o-text and alot to take in. (Also never fasted before so its a bit alien to me)

What time do you lift? How many days a week?

How many calories are you currently eating?

How much cardio, and what days?

j-dizzle
06-01-2011, 07:45 PM
3 to 4 lift days depending and 3 to 4 cardio days depending. Not sure on caps but in between 2500 and 3000

j-dizzle
06-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Oh right now I work out afternoons or nights but ill be changing to early mornings when I start graves next week.

Spec C
06-02-2011, 06:37 AM
You would basically train fasted.

Eat 60% of your daily calories at say 1230pm , a small meal of 20% at say 5 and 8pm.

I would set things up to have slightly more Cal's/carbs on workout days

You can structure it a bit different like having your 1 large meal for dinner.

How much do you weigh? 3k may be too high of a starting point.

j-dizzle
06-02-2011, 10:00 AM
235 as of now!