PDA

View Full Version : 8thcivic fail

crxhfb16
06-02-2011, 07:58 AM
I dont know about you guys but I'm tired of those retards on that forum making Honda's look bad when they go on the forum wars. I really wish i had taken the opportunity to do the show when i had my SI, it wasn't fast but atleast i know my way around and autox course. I cant believe they cant get a single person on that forum who can drive to compete. Sad.

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
06-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I dont know about you guys but I'm tired of those retards on that forum making Honda's look bad when they go on the forum wars. I really wish i had taken the opportunity to do the show when i had my SI, it wasn't fast but atleast i know my way around and autox course. I cant believe they cant get a single person on that forum who can drive to compete. Sad.
cant be worse than the damn evo guy with all the excuses, even in the end when he lost all 3 he was like "alright ima admit this is mah gurls car and i didnt wanna break it so i held back" BULLSHIT you just cant drive BRAH

crxhfb16
06-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Yeah most of the match-ups are terrible they get some of the worst drivers out there to compete. But 8th civic has 86K+ registered users there has to be atleast a handful of descent drivers on there.