PDA

View Full Version : Spec im calling bullshit!!! bb4 your in here to!!

j-dizzle
06-22-2011, 06:51 PM
Ok so these guys are big time posters in here and have alot of advice right....? Well listen to them.. both have given me advice on new supplements different work outs, and just general knowledge I didn't know but was useful to me. If your someone trying to start working out or just looking for new supplements talk to these guys they will be more than happy to help. Both have helped me reach personal goals with a quickness.

Side note: spec I have my meso but that alpha t2 is working so well I haven't used it yet. Ill keep you updated tho.

Spec C
06-22-2011, 07:26 PM
haha.. Glad to help man. Also glad to hear you are making good progress after your ordeal!

Do you notice any stim effect/energy from Alpha T-2? Or just a warming/sweating?

j-dizzle
06-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Nothing man I love it... kinda get warm but nothing bad.. it was exactly what is was looking for a far as a cutting supplement not jitters or stim effect that's noticeable its one of the take and forget.

Nachooooosupreme
06-22-2011, 09:47 PM
bromosexuals

eg6sirs
06-22-2011, 11:21 PM
juice ftw!!!!!

bb4arson
06-23-2011, 01:40 AM
thanks bro .. i think spec is the number one man to go to on this one though .. he has alot more knowledge and time into lifting than i have .. i just search a lot and try different stuff.

and try to tell people to stay away from some stuff that i have already have gone thru since i trained noob for like 7 months. smackmyself.bromosexuals
bro why you jelly
mario is on steriods. how many times do i need to say it. lol
nah man i wish i had steroid looking gains..

Nachooooosupreme
06-23-2011, 07:49 AM
I just started lifting again..is there a link to newb lifting and supplements?

Spec C
06-23-2011, 07:59 AM
Get your diet in check. That is the biggest thing you can do for yourself right now.

If you need help with some diet suggestions start a thread, with some details, and goals, and we can go from there.

Supplements are not "needed" but if you want some of the basics, that are tried and true. Creatine, Protein, Fishoil and BCAA's if you can budget them.

Nachooooosupreme
06-23-2011, 08:00 AM
^thank you sir

The God Damn Batman
06-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Spec C = Fitness god.

Spec C
06-23-2011, 09:09 AM
heh..no..

I know somethings, and am still learning everyday. I have just been lucky enough to learn a lot from some very experienced people over the years, as well as work directly with some very well known, and respected nutritionists. I am happy to share what I do know.

Thing is, if I don't know something I will say it. I don't wanna BS anyone, or give bad info.

The God Damn Batman
06-23-2011, 09:21 AM
I stand corrected.

Spec C= Fitness....Moses.

die in a dick fire noob
06-23-2011, 09:36 AM
he parts teh azht sea of bullshit daily.

Rufus
06-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Speaking of which we need to get a session now!

bmxican
06-28-2011, 09:42 AM
fuck yea widow maker with 315 woot.

Dsquared Upholstery
07-10-2011, 11:53 PM

Agreed. Diet is the biggest thing you can do. Good carbs and plenty of animal protien is the very simple formula for success. Nothing comes overnight in this game bud