PDA

View Full Version : advocare??

jdmegsirs
07-11-2011, 08:14 AM
So just wondering if anyone here has tried their products? i was running the other day at the park, when i finished some guy walked up to me in asked if i took supplements ,so i said yea in told him i took n.o explode in some iron tek creatin. so he smiled in said how would you like to take real supplements. I asked what he meant by that .so he started telling me about it at the end he gave me a scoop of something called spark said to take it before i worked out next time .when i took itvthe nextvdayI felt good for a while but afterwords i felt like i was crashing wich really isnt normal for me ..so im just wondering if anybody here has taken there products? I looked online in i guess theyre endorsed by a bunch of pro athletes frew brees being one of them so just got curious

Phillie
07-11-2011, 08:50 AM
I haven't heard of this product. Was it packaged?

Spec C
07-11-2011, 09:32 AM
Probably one of those pyramid scheme/multi level marketing type supp companies where these dudes go out and try and market it, etc.

It is hard to say for sure because they don't really list their entire supplement facts on their site, but some of the supps look "decent" just extreeeeeeeeemly over priced.

I still stand by opinion that most of this shit is not needed, just cover the basics and you are good.

jdmegsirs
07-11-2011, 10:20 AM
I haven't heard of this product. Was it packaged?

Yea itvwas in a tub with label in all he putva scoop in a little water botle for me ..

jdmegsirs
07-11-2011, 10:24 AM
Probably one of those pyramid scheme/multi level marketing type supp companies where these dudes go out and try and market it, etc.

It is hard to say for sure because they don't really list their entire supplement facts on their site, but some of the supps look "decent" just extreeeeeeeeemly over priced.

I still stand by opinion that most of this shit is not needed, just cover the basics and you are good.

yea thats what i tought because it also sounded like he wanted to give me a distributing job lol but he was telling me about the researchers that make it in said they were like the bestvin their field he told me some names but i forgot ...in yea the basics are good i just need to kick myself in the ass in start eating clean again lol

eg6sirs
07-11-2011, 10:34 AM
juice on a scoop!!!!!......lol..... thats how i felt when i juiced it up... u still a mma fighter? thats the last i heard from your bitchass homie sunny... ese wey se paso de verga.

jdmegsirs
07-11-2011, 12:49 PM
juice on a scoop!!!!!......lol..... thats how i felt when i juiced it up... u still a mma fighter? thats the last i heard from your bitchass homie sunny... ese wey se paso de verga.

Lol this niga when was this? In im just barely started trainin again yesterday i messed my shit up in a car accident but im mostly just doing jiu jitsu ...... well i only know half the story niga in according to him te lo chingaste tu wey asta eso he just got out not that long ago.

1badLst
07-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Advocare is what spec assumed. It's another pyramid scheme product. They use to push it at this mom and pop gym on the west side. It's nothing special whatsoever guys.

eg6sirs
07-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Lol this niga when was this? In im just barely started trainin again yesterday i messed my shit up in a car accident but im mostly just doing jiu jitsu ...... well i only know half the story niga in according to him te lo chingaste tu wey asta eso he just got out not that long ago.

hell na! i gave that lil bitch a bare dc shell... and that fag put some stolen shit on it ":smackself:""..
and when he got caught. he told the detectives that i gave it to him complete or some shit. fukin detectives went to my house and shit.. no lo ando buscando al puto poro cuando lo vea va a valer verga... cuz he tried to get me into some shit and specially cuz he wa:lightsword:nted to be a pig!!!! hahaha...