PDA

View Full Version : Floyd Maywheater VS Victor Ortiz

dragCartel
07-14-2011, 03:58 PM
Just got my tickets and pre-bought the ones for Paquiao vs Marquez !! :)

what is your predictions on this fight??

rudsone
07-14-2011, 04:08 PM
fucking awesome, Ortiz may give Floyd a good fight but i dont believe he will beat him...

marquez vs pacman 3 is going to be fucking crazy! this fight will be the one to watch for sure.

dragCartel
07-14-2011, 05:07 PM
yeah , Floyd-Ortiz is going to be FIREWORKS, that is if Mayweather actually does what he is saying, he said he is not going to box Ortiz, he is going to go toe to toe on this one... and you are right, Ortiz will ( i hope) give a good fight to Mayweather, but i don't think he can beat him, but who knows if he can catch Floyd with that left hand man...

Same night Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs TBA, and Erik "El Terrible" Morales vs Anthony Crolla...
Is going to be nuts!!!

Plus i will meet Ortiz, Morales and Canelo, I could go and say whats up to Mayweather, but i met him before and he is an Asshole... so fuck him!!

on the side note: Is funny, i been following the press conferences for this fight and Mayweather's new attitude looks as fake as a 3 dollar bill!!
he is playing all Mr nice guy...

rudsone
07-14-2011, 05:19 PM
its all for the money and hype, sucks that thats what boxing is turning into...

i wasn't aware el Canelo and Morales were fighting that same night! what!

TypeREgg
07-14-2011, 05:31 PM
Where's the fight at? And where'd u get ur tickets frm

dragCartel
07-14-2011, 05:36 PM
yeap, you are right, is all on the promoters... back in the day if the fighter wanted a fight, done, couple of months or even weeks later they were in the ring beating the shit out of each other, now days, only if the fight will produce big money, or if his fighter has a good chance to win it etc etc.
up to a point some promoters are good in the sport, because they protect their upcoming fighters from fights that they are not ready for... but o well...

This weekend there is a bad ass fight aswell, Amir Khan vs Zab Judah...

dragCartel
07-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Where's the fight at? And where'd u get ur tickets frm

MGM Grand in Las Vegas, I got my tickets through a friend of mine that works as a boxing reporter for Televisa Deportes ( Mexican biggest TV Channel ) He always gets 10 free tickets for every boxing match where ever, when ever, i always get 2, i dont mind paying for them, even that he used to hook me up before for free before, I wanted to start paying for them so i get my 2 tickets for every fight, best part is these are 1200.00 ea. and i only pay that for 2...

honduh_head
07-15-2011, 08:15 AM
those will be some epic fights...that much closer to the super fight lol

WRX666
07-15-2011, 09:37 PM
anyone that knows anything about boxing knows damn well that floyd is ALL talk!!!
hes just hyping this fight up so that he can get a huge pay out...
in the end he will box the shit out of ortiz and make him look bad but hell never go toe to toe..
we will all end up dissapointed and short 60 dollars or more after watching this fight...

boxing is pathetic now a days.. a boxer like ortiz should never even be in the ring with floyd..he doesnt have the heart or the skill to be in there.. he got his ass handed to him by marcos maidana..nuff said.

TopLevelRHDsi
07-16-2011, 03:23 PM
floyd is a natural. its game over floyd will destroy ortiz, ortiz does not have the speed or accuracy like mayweather jr. haters gonna hate

rudsone
07-16-2011, 03:30 PM
damn those tickets are expensive!

i wish i could go watch the pacman vs marquez fight!

AZDC2
07-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Floyd is not gonna go toe to toe with anybody, thats not Floyds style! never has been and never will be!

Ortiz has the power, speed, and ability to beat Mayweather. Mayweather is coming on a long lay off, he hasnt fought since May of last year, so everyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park for Floyd better rethink that. On top of being out of the ring for so long, he has all these other issues going on outside the ring. Just think back on the Mosley fight, Mayweather looked rusty for the first couple of rounds and even got rocked by Mosley. Floyd is gonna have ring rust against Ortiz gauranteed.

Not saying Floyd cant win, but I think Ortiz has alot of things working in his favor. He's been more active, younger, stronger, and hungrier than Floyd. Anyone who knows boxing also knows Floyd doesnt do well with Southpaws and thats what Ortiz is, a left handed fighter. Also, Ortiz throws a Vicious (no pun intended) uppercut that can easily catch Mayweather, but knowing Floyd he will use angles like he always does to throw Oritz off. I think it will be a good fight, but I think Mayweather will win. But, dont be surprised of Ortiz pulls off the victory.

And what Ortiz did against Berto nullifies what happened in the Maidana fight, Ortiz offered Maidana the rematch and Marcos declined, so i wouldnt use the fact that Ortiz "quit" in the Maidana fight as a factor against Floyd #justsayin

honduh_head
07-20-2011, 12:36 PM
:goodpost:

dragCartel
07-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Floyd is not gonna go toe to toe with anybody, thats not Floyds style! never has been and never will be!

Ortiz has the power, speed, and ability to beat Mayweather. Mayweather is coming on a long lay off, he hasnt fought since May of last year, so everyone who thinks this will be a walk in the park for Floyd better rethink that. On top of being out of the ring for so long, he has all these other issues going on outside the ring. Just think back on the Mosley fight, Mayweather looked rusty for the first couple of rounds and even got rocked by Mosley. Floyd is gonna have ring rust against Ortiz gauranteed.

Not saying Floyd cant win, but I think Ortiz has alot of things working in his favor. He's been more active, younger, stronger, and hungrier than Floyd. Anyone who knows boxing also knows Floyd doesnt do well with Southpaws and thats what Ortiz is, a left handed fighter. Also, Ortiz throws a Vicious (no pun intended) uppercut that can easily catch Mayweather, but knowing Floyd he will use angles like he always does to throw Oritz off. I think it will be a good fight, but I think Mayweather will win. But, dont be surprised of Ortiz pulls off the victory.

And what Ortiz did against Berto nullifies what happened in the Maidana fight, Ortiz offered Maidana the rematch and Marcos declined, so i wouldnt use the fact that Ortiz "quit" in the Maidana fight as a factor against Floyd #justsayin

i agree 100% with you post... i

PhxKid92
07-31-2011, 02:17 PM
mayweather wins in the 9th round by a body shot thats my prediction

meņo
08-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Vargas vs lopez. Erik morales vs Lucas matthysse. Canelo vs gomez. Mayweather vs Ortiz. Best card I have seen in a long time

rudsone
08-03-2011, 11:41 PM
thats for sure, im really exicted to see the Canelo fight! and even though el terrible is getting old im still looking forward to his fight as well.

Statikk
08-28-2011, 06:23 PM
It will go full 12 rounds and mayweather by decision......

dragCartel
08-29-2011, 08:21 AM
24/7 mayweather vs ortiz premier was this past saturday... did anyone see it??!!

88todab16crx
08-30-2011, 09:28 AM
24/7 mayweather vs ortiz premier was this past saturday... did anyone see it??!!

Yea, I watched it. I cant stand Mayweather I never have. Floyd senior was going to beat his ass. lol I like how Victor is a normal person and lives a normal life and not showing up in an entourage.

D-BOY
09-07-2011, 07:58 PM
^^^^ i saw it , i couldnt stand mayweather eighter , i hope he gets his ass beat ! lol

xI VipeR Ix
09-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Go Ortiz. Mayweather is a cocky punk.

johnehonda
09-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Maywheather should walk all over this kid, but I hope I suck at predictions.....GO ORTIZ

EVO MR
09-09-2011, 08:56 PM

Yea best part was De la Hoya said maywheather should b the under dog lmao GO ORTIZ

dragCartel
09-10-2011, 09:35 AM
maywheather should walk all over this kid, but i hope i suck at predictions.....go ortiz

8 days to go!!!!!

FUK JDM
09-13-2011, 02:56 PM
I just hope Ortiz has a banda or marachi ready to help him celebrate! lol

dragCartel
09-13-2011, 03:16 PM
I just hope Ortiz has a banda or marachi ready to help him celebrate! lol

I hope he brings taka takas with him!!!

stormsilverek
09-13-2011, 03:22 PM
I saw ortiz fight once here in nogales in the first bout of a 3 undercard bouts. He won the bouts in 28 secs lol. He went to 4-0 and that was like 4 years ago. I hope he wins the fight.

juan3023
09-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Soy paisano y le doy a mi kompa victor ortiz FTMW

rudsone
09-14-2011, 03:49 PM
can't wait for this! me and the homies usually go watch fights at Antars aka the gym or whatever the f they call it now.

anyone know of a better place?

dragCartel
09-14-2011, 04:23 PM
can't wait for this! Me and the homies usually go watch fights at antars aka the gym or whatever the f they call it now.

Anyone know of a better place?

nothing better that any mariscoS place ( the mexican ones), beer, beer and more beer cheaper than any bar like that!1

or

you can be baller like me and buy tickets, travel to vegas, stay at the mgm and watch the fight live!!!!!!!!!

Lol

j/k about being baller, imma be broke until november and then broke again after that because im going to pacquiao-marquez 3.

rudsone
09-14-2011, 04:27 PM
do the mariscos spots have big ass tv's like antars? they have a bar too with all sorts of brew.

marquez all day!

dragCartel
09-14-2011, 05:10 PM
do the mariscos spots have big ass tv's like antars? they have a bar too with all sorts of brew.

marquez all day!

To be honest don't know any places here, but at least in Cali there is some really good Mariscos places around, with multiple giant flat screen tv's, full bar and hot senoritas as meseras...

and man I am with Marquez blind folded, but we know whats going to happen in that fight... but heey!! you never know...

rudsone
09-16-2011, 03:55 PM
well marquez was pacmans last actual good opponent that gave him a run for his money, lets see what happens

anyone know of any places around the metro center/ christown mall area that will be showing the fight? looks like i wont be on the west side so antars is not an option =(

RhdRicheeee
09-16-2011, 04:27 PM
cant wait

dragCartel
09-17-2011, 09:15 AM
leaving to vegas at 2 !!!! cant wait!!

gsr
09-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Me too!!!

Jay_Rob61590
09-17-2011, 09:18 PM
Money May FTMW

mxtr
09-17-2011, 09:23 PM
that nigga cheap shot his ass what a bitch

mxtr
09-17-2011, 09:24 PM
you guys will see on the replays on espn what a cock sucker ortiez did some dirty shit but still

That Guy Roger
09-17-2011, 09:24 PM
shitty way to win but its a W.. keep your hands up..

FORCE_FED_EF9
09-17-2011, 09:36 PM
Fuck mayweather!!! What a bitch now tito did fuck up but cheap shot !!! I wish I was 50 years younger so I can kick your ass

oggys_SI
09-17-2011, 09:40 PM
Fucking weak ass shit! He needs to fight manny paquiao cheating ass motherfucker!

eg6-bbi-
09-17-2011, 09:44 PM
Fuck mayweather that's bullshit cheap shovel bitch haha...

FORCE_FED_EF9
09-17-2011, 09:47 PM
Definitely needs to fight manny !!! But he won't cuz he's a bitch let me at him hahaha lol jk

mxtr
09-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Yup he would get rocked

24/7VTEC!!!!
09-17-2011, 10:03 PM
That was a pussy ass move right there..
I know ortiz did wrong but still..

eg6-bbi-
09-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Fuck yea let him fight Manny and then the rematch....

meņo
09-17-2011, 10:37 PM
It was dirty but legal. Haha hbo should fire you. You dont know shit about boxing. I wish i was 50 yrs younger i would kick ur ass.

v-techbaby
09-17-2011, 10:40 PM
alot of people are complaining about a cheap shot but it wasnt in my eyes the ref signaled that the round had begun and they even touched gloves.....they are their to fight not hug he didnt need to apologize to that extent......ortiz just needed to protect himself at all times and he fucked up

efhatch310
09-17-2011, 11:32 PM
Gay ass fight.....ortiz should of went along with the fight...i hate mayweather hes to cockie....hopefully he fights pacman so pacman can show him wats up

Jay_Rob61590
09-18-2011, 12:05 AM
Fucking weak ass shit! He needs to fight manny paquiao cheating ass motherfucker!

Fight started already. only cheater was Ortiz with a obvious ass headbutt. Although I think maywheather shouldn't of caught him off guard, it was fair and funny as hell. Ortiz would've got wrecked anyway. He was going in tho ill give that to him.

91_b16teg
09-18-2011, 12:05 AM
^^^^ i saw it , i couldnt stand mayweather eighter , i hope he gets his ass beat ! lol
x2 ! i was heated when seeing!

NAKSUKAW
09-18-2011, 07:05 AM
So called Pound 4 Pound Undefeated boxer! Prize fighter too? what! If that is how a real champion fights and claims to be the best boxer, then I guess he lives up to his name "Gayweather!" No respect for this fool! Only props I'll give to him is for his Fiance!!! Hot as hell! That sucka punch was weak! It actually took 2 hits to drop Ortiz, and both his hands were totally down on his sides as he was still apologizing( his mistake, but still cheap shot)......That's the only kind of KO Gayweather can really make! he ain't got nuthin on the TRUE CHAMPION AND BEST POUND FOR ALL POUNDS BOXER....PACQUIAO!!! FTW!

NAKSUKAW
09-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Fight started already. only cheater was Ortiz with a obvious ass headbutt. Although I think maywheather shouldn't of caught him off guard, it was fair and funny as hell. Ortiz would've got wrecked anyway. He was going in tho ill give that to him.
Gayweather claims to be a role model, the best, the undefeated!!! But someone who talks as he does, uses profanity when he doesn't get what he wants in front of the whole world ain't no role model! And anyone can have an undefeated record and go 42 and 0 if they pick and choose who they fight and even pay off people to win! He even said it during his interviews...."i'll do what ever it takes to win! "what a sorry azz! Pacquiao is the REAL DEAL, Gayweather ain't got nuthin on him!!!!

PhxKid92
09-18-2011, 07:36 AM
yea it was legal but it was a fucking cheap shot mayweather didnt have to do it like that i think he got scared because he felt ortiz's power

NAKSUKAW
09-18-2011, 08:01 AM
exactly....yea it was legal but it was a fucking cheap shot mayweather didnt have to do it like that i think he got scared because he felt ortiz's power

HondaBoy[T]
09-18-2011, 09:58 AM
ortiz go ko'd hes young.. let him learn keep his hands up..

NAKSUKAW
09-18-2011, 11:21 AM
A real boxer won't hit a man when his hands down apologizing and then claim he ko'd him like he did it with his skills! It even took him 2 shots to drop Ortiz while his hands were not even defending...And Ortiz still got up after. it only took PACMAN 1 punch during an actual engagement between the 2 fighters to knock out Hatton! And he was out cold!!!! ;2541667']ortiz go ko'd hes young.. let him learn keep his hands up..

HondaBoy[T]
09-18-2011, 11:32 AM
punches thrown are way more/less every fight. Don't bring that exuse 1 punch ko'd etc. A fighter can take/give more/less punches every round. so don't compare his "1 punch during an actual engagement" shit. Also their opponent is different in everyway chin/expierence/fatigue. I do admit pacqiao is stronger. Floyd is faster.

If all think is unfair of course there is going to be a rematch. just wait. IN THE END FLOYD IS UNDEFEATED AND VICTOR LOST. Nothing no one can do. so quit ranting and raving.

Let's just all wait for Mr.Pacman and Floyd!

:boxer:

Though Ortiz forced Mayweather to back-peddle for much of round two and twice pinned him against the ropes, his opponent responded with a couple of crunching rights to retain control.
Mayweather continued to dominate, maintaining the initiative with accurate punching in round three and then upped the pace in the fourth before getting the knockout he had predicted earlier in the week.
He dominated the official ringside statistics, connecting with 73 of 208 punches thrown to 26 of 148 for Ortiz. Mayweather also landed 61 power punches compared to Ortiz’s 26.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Mayweather+Ortiz+knockout+mired+controversy/5421190/story.html#ixzz1YKaEDu5m

theAngryMarmot
09-18-2011, 12:06 PM
This thread turned funny.

Haha.

ep3king4
09-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Pacman all day.. gayweather wuld get rocked by him bt he's to much of a pussy to fight him

Crazy88
09-18-2011, 01:31 PM
There seems to be a lot of Mexicans pissed because their boy doesn't know the rules of boxing. First he head butts, then he's looking at the ref instead of his opponent after the match is restarted.

TypeREgg
09-18-2011, 01:38 PM
If this was a street fight and some dude sucker punched your friend like that you wouldn't be like oh bro well its your fault for looking at the crowd. Pretty sure u would be pissed

sparker
09-18-2011, 01:54 PM
There seems to be a lot of Mexicans pissed because their boy doesn't know the rules of boxing. First he head butts, then he's looking at the ref instead of his opponent after the match is restarted.

X2... The ref even states @ the start of a fight (protect yourself at all times). Altogether the fight still sucked.

rudsone
09-18-2011, 02:24 PM
big ups to el terrible and el canelo for they wins, as for the gayweather fight...well that was some good reality tv.

NAKSUKAW
09-18-2011, 04:37 PM
;2541715']punches thrown are way more/less every fight. Don't bring that exuse 1 punch ko'd etc. A fighter can take/give more/less punches every round. so don't compare his "1 punch during an actual engagement" shit. Also their opponent is different in everyway chin/expierence/fatigue. I do admit pacqiao is stronger. Floyd is faster.

If all think is unfair of course there is going to be a rematch. just wait. IN THE END FLOYD IS UNDEFEATED AND VICTOR LOST. Nothing no one can do. so quit ranting and raving.

Let's just all wait for Mr.Pacman and Floyd!

:boxer:

Though Ortiz forced Mayweather to back-peddle for much of round two and twice pinned him against the ropes, his opponent responded with a couple of crunching rights to retain control.
Mayweather continued to dominate, maintaining the initiative with accurate punching in round three and then upped the pace in the fourth before getting the knockout he had predicted earlier in the week.
He dominated the official ringside statistics, connecting with 73 of 208 punches thrown to 26 of 148 for Ortiz. Mayweather also landed 61 power punches compared to Ortiz’s 26.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Mayweather+Ortiz+knockout+mired+controversy/5421190/story.html#ixzz1YKaEDu5m
if what u say is true about the different chins??? ...didn't Mayweather & PAC both fight Hatton? And it took how long for Gayeather to knock him down??...like 10 rounds? and PAC just 1 round! ...then didn't they both fight Mosley too...I never seen ol Flloydee knock Mosley down in the fight?...Seen PAC put him on his azz though! ...I'm sure both these fools are the same fighters with the same chin....but like them other guys say....Quit running Gayweather and fight PAC if u really down! PAC already agreed to the tests...why he keep acting like that is the reason!

reuqse
09-18-2011, 05:43 PM

if victor would have done this and ko'ed mayweather then what would everybody say about victor? that it was un fair, or protect your self at all times??? just think if it was the other way around. they are pro's and what mayweather did was un professional. im by no means saying what victor did was right, cause he was in the wrong as well.

i think if mayweather would have just hit him the first time and not followed up with the second punch, it would have been better they could have kept fighting, but shit happens i guess.

eg6sirs
09-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Fuming pussy. Ass gayweather what a cheap shot. Mostlikely he was going. To. Win so. There. Was no need. To. Do. What. He did. But. Then Again hes Fuck buddies with 50cent so that. Says alot. Fukin took me for my pay per view fee ...asshole

rudsone
09-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Fuming pussy. Ass gayweather what a cheap shot. Mostlikely he was going. To. Win so. There. Was no need. To. Do. What. He did. But. Then Again hes Fuck buddies with 50cent so that. Says alot. Fukin took me for my pay per view fee ...asshole

not at all paisa! el terrible y el canelo se la rifaron! todo bien.

Colten79
09-19-2011, 03:12 AM
Ortiz just had to do that pussy move.. Mayweather was winning by far already, that's probably why he had to headbutt Floyd..

honduh_head
09-19-2011, 10:53 AM
only an idiot would try to be all huggy and shit after he head butted someone... expect to get punched, keep your hands up at all times... its a COMBAT SPORT. i may not like what mayweather did, but i can't say i would have done any different. if the ref says to fight, you're supposed to fight.

dragCartel
09-19-2011, 10:54 AM
For what i can see here ( i knew this already but ) Nobody around here knows shit about boxing...

Mayweather was winning on points, yeap no doubt about it, he was counter punching the way he always does, in a perfect way.
Ortiz never got rocked by Floyd's right hand's "over hand right" ( his strongest punch ) even that he tried 3-4 times, Ortiz never seen to get affected by them over hand rights, there is a couple of moments that Floyd tried to brawl and he didnt do any damage to Ortiz, instead he backed up and clinched Ortiz.
Ortiz speed and movement were great, he wasn't being outclassed like a everybody were predicting, he was being able to dodge Floyd's counter punches, not 100% but in comparission with other fights Mayweather's effectiveness wasn't the same.

Danny Garcia was clear before the fight " if You ( Cortez ) don't do anything about Floyd elbows, we will foul as well", and he never did, I counted 12-14 elbows and only one of them got caught by Cortez, ( this time, Floyd's elbows were able to be seen in real speed showing that he is slowing down, because he does use the elbows all the time but before, you could only see em in slow motion ).

First and second round went to Mayweather, clearly... 3rd and 4th Ortiz started to push, even that he might lost them on points, Mayweather was getting hurt everytime Victor connected the left hand.
Danny's plan was to start pushing on the second half of the fight, knowing that Mayweather's speed was going to be in his prime the first half, but the BS happen.
To be honest i was surprised about how slow Mayweather has become, but i always thought he was slowing down since the fight with Zab Judah ( in my opinion the last decent and fair opponent he faced before Ortiz ), if you think about it look at floyd's last fights :

Shane Mosley:
He was going thru a really good second half of his career, but like the good old saying says "styles make fights", and Mosley always had a hard time with defensive fighters, then You put the best defensive fighter ( Floyd ), that not only is fast but accurate like a motherfucker, well thats the result, UD12th round win. Pacquiao made him QUIT on his fight.

Juan Manuel Marquez:
Marquez was in a good moment at the time but being a natural 135 pounds fighter, he was clearly smaller than Floyd, fight was settle to be in the 144 division, but floyd failed to make 144 and they agreed at 147 ( after a $300K fine for Floyd ) night fight Maywetaher was 18 puond heavier and they still went to desicion. Marquez was up to par on speed but of course not power.

Ricky hatton:
Never really a contender but exciting fighter, this was Hatton's second time ( Natural 140 fighter ) went to 147, ( the first time he fought at 147, he struggled to win over Luis Collazo, even that a lot of analysts thought he lost that fight ), he was clearly smaller than Floyd, and even with that advantage mayweather needed 10 round to be able to knock him out, i mean not even KO, but a TKO, ( Pacquiao only needed 2 rounds to get a " Go to sleep" KO over Hatton).

Oscar De La Hoya:
34 year old fading De La Hoya still went the 12 rounds to get a split decision lost. as everybody knows De La Hoya was done and his career was in decline, after Floyd's fight he fought Stevie Forbes and then Pacquiao ( who made him QUIT after getting beat up for 8 rounds ).

Carlos Baldomir:
12-round unanimous decision over Carlos Manuel Baldomir, who defeated Zab Judah before (and easier) than Mayweather did. Slow, and really linear boxer, easy to catch being fast as Floyd. but he never hurt Baldomir.

Zab Judah:
On this fight in my opinion, Floyd started to show signs of getting slower, because Judah was if not as fast, faster than Mayweather and he dominated Mayweather for the first 5 rounds. I think this is the last fight Floyd got a decent opponent before Ortiz.
Judah for some reason always comes up short on big fights. Floyd took a UD12 rounds W over Judah.

Shambra Mitchell:
Step fighter, never at World Champion level, got TKO"d on the 4th or 6th ( i don't remember correctly). not even worth it to comment about this fight.

Arturo Gatti ( RIP ):
Even that was a bad ass boxer when he was at his prime, when he took this fight he was already done, this fight took place before the EPIC series of 3 fights against Mickey Ward.
Bogus WBC 140 champion ( at the time the LEGIT champion was Kostya Tszyu, fight that never happen because Mayweather was with HBO, Tyszu with Showtime) Tszyu was the best 140 at the time and fighter that could easily break Floyd's fast and defensive style. Good ol' days when you put the best 2 fighters in that division with out money issues or TV contract BULLSHIT.

My point is Mayweather has been hand picking or dodging fighters for the last 10 years, and when he faced Ortiz Saturday night ( and like everybody else i was surprised Floyd wanted it) he realized that he wasnt doing any damage and he was getting hurt, so He did what he did.

I hope there is a rematch and if there is not one, I wonder what new excuse, Mayweather is going to come up with to avoid PAC-MAN, because after seeing Mayweather performance that night, i have no doubt, if this fight ever happen, the REAL BEST POUND PER POUND will DESTROY Floyd " pussy cheap shot" Mayweather...

O well...

honduh_head
09-19-2011, 05:54 PM
:goodpost:

rudsone
09-19-2011, 06:02 PM
lol at not knowing shit about boxing.

ortiz just got frustrated and let it get to his head, all due to gayweather taunting him the 3rd and 4th round.

i predict a rematch before he faces pac-man ...if he ever does.

HondaBoy[T]
09-19-2011, 10:25 PM
^^ his excuse to avoid pac man rematch against ortiz...

dragCartel
09-20-2011, 08:21 AM

ortiz just got frustrated and let it get to his head, all due to gayweather taunting him the 3rd and 4th round.

It wasn't directly for You man, i am real passionate about boxing and a lot of the comments here gets me frustraded...

dragCartel
09-20-2011, 08:27 AM
big ups to el terrible and el canelo for they wins, as for the gayweather fight...well that was some good reality tv.

both of them had it too easy... If Canelo fights that way with an elite class fighter, he will get knocked out... he needs to start facing real opponents !

Morales fought good, Shit is Erik Morales! lol, just the last minute opponent wasn't up to
the same level as "El Terrible"...

honduh_head
09-20-2011, 09:04 AM
Canelo is fucking VIOLENT! i love it! haha. but you're right, he looks like he would get out classed by an upper tier fighter.

91CTR
09-20-2011, 07:54 PM

Just to clarify pac man refused to take the drug test so if he really wanted to fight maywheather he shouldve had no problem taking it unless he's hiding something

D-BOY
09-20-2011, 09:54 PM
Fuck gayweather ! ! Thats a dirty as move he did !
Someone needs to knock his ass out .

dragCartel
09-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Just to clarify pac man refused to take the drug test so if he really wanted to fight maywheather he shouldve had no problem taking it unless he's hiding something

then he agreed, and mayweather's next excuse was ther money...

91CTR
09-21-2011, 03:14 PM
then he agreed, and mayweather's next excuse was ther money...

Then the fight will happen and it shall be the most anticipated fight of the century,

rudsone
09-21-2011, 03:36 PM

first gayweather wanted olympic testing a month before the fight and pac agreed, then gayweather asked for like two weeks before and again pac agreed aaaaand then gayweather wanted the testing the SAME DAY AS THE FIGHT? lol thats retarded.

then the money...they told him he would get 50 mil (highest ever)l and he said fuck that i want 100 mill :smackself:

yeah el canelo needs to fight better fighters, hes hungry lol he wants to fight pacman. first he needs to get some more boxing into his 21 year old ass :biggrin:

im happy el terrible beat the younger fighter and its even better he won because cano's trainer was barrera's trainer

EVO MR
09-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Maywhearther is a Joke
The Mayweather Method: Find an opponent who has zero chance of ever hitting you, much less hurting you, but who has some credentials, possibly a meaningless title won against inferior competition. Hype the mismatch for months, somehow convincing people eventually that the 7-1 underdog has a real chance. Convince the world that this is a grudge match, that you've been disrespected. Counterpunch to an easy victory, without ever really exchanging or risking being hit. Collect millions from those you've conned. Rant about how much you want to fight Pacquiao, even though you know you'll never fight him. Deposit money. Repeat annually, or maybe every 18 months or so. Wonder why nobody gives you credit for being the greatest of all time!

:smackself:SMH

AC Slater
09-23-2011, 09:21 PM
^That's all she wrote.