PDA

View Full Version : Photographers advertising services need to pay for a vendor account.

theAngryMarmot
08-03-2011, 02:28 PM
What are the other mods opinions on this?

For example.
http://www.azht.net/forum/showthread.php?t=154131

Same person have posted/held several events leading to income, yet has not bought a vendor account.

I feel this should be treated the same as someone advertising mechanical services...you have to have a vendor account. Selling a service is selling a service, and by using AZHT as a advertising venue to generate income, a vendor account should be required.

Input?

All_Hail_White_Powa
08-03-2011, 02:50 PM
i think if a vendor acct and a payment on the buisness is legit, this should count IMO. im not a MOD, but putting in my opinion in this. give the guy a chance to do buisness in a site may help w/ what he's trying to build for his future maybe.

Rufus
08-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Fine by me.

The Punisher
08-03-2011, 05:49 PM
If you are using this site to make money, you need a vendor account. Advertising photographic services that are NOT free, is a form of business. If they are willing to do free shoots for everyone, i'll allow it!

die in a dick fire noob
08-05-2011, 01:11 PM
^ agreed.

I also feel that several people advertise business ventures here that aren't automotive related but seem to evade the vendor fees. I don't agree with this either.

If you advertise of any sort for a business that you are starting/running/establish/etc... you should pay vendor fees. If you want free advertising go put up signs on freeway offramps for your mattress sales.