PDA

View Full Version : ProAutoSports Presents: MONDO Course.....Bondo School Course & Main Track COMBINED!!!

SlowCivicHmm
09-07-2011, 05:31 PM
FYI!!!

Saturday, & Sunday Sept 24th & 25th........

Street Cars and Race Cars, and New Member Program!!!

This is the 2nd Annual Mondo Event........most people don't get to drive on the Bondo course unless they take the expensive 4 Day program with Bondo or they take the Karting Class.....

Here is your change to drive not only the Bondo Course, but we gone ahead and added Main track to the mix.....over a 2 mile course and too many turns to remember!!!!

And did I menton drive it in YOUR car for a low price!!!

SO SIGN UP!!! Early Registration means cheaper prices........

www.proautosports.com

SlowCivicHmm
09-07-2011, 05:31 PM
:drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive::drive:

Agent Smith
09-07-2011, 09:49 PM
I'll be there, not driving...

SlowCivicHmm
09-07-2011, 09:52 PM
If my hatch is ready you will driver her 1 session at least..........

Efhatched
09-07-2011, 09:55 PM
never been. Is this for real track guys or what?

SlowCivicHmm
09-07-2011, 10:06 PM
Student Program will be available this weekend....come take the course...which includes track time with instructor......then if you pass you can attend future events without instruction.......

I've never heard of someone not passing BTW......majority do it once and never come back, or like us get HOOOOKED!!!

Come spectate if you'd like, but nothing beats driving....cuz watching others drives suck if you REALLY wanna do this as a hobby........

But I got my homies back up there ^^^ seat in my car fosho!! We've been tracking together monthly, no events missed since 2008???

Efhatched
09-07-2011, 10:09 PM
Student Program will be available this weekend....come take the course...which includes track time with instructor......then if you pass you can attend future events without instruction.......

I've never heard of someone not passing BTW......majority do it once and never come back, or like us get HOOOOKED!!!

Come spectate if you'd like, but nothing beats driving....cuz watching others drives suck if you REALLY wanna do this as a hobby........

But I got my homies back up there ^^^ seat in my car fosho!! We've been tracking together monthly, no events missed since 2008???

than maybe i should ride with you hotshot... lol if thats even aloud which i doubt:drive:

SlowCivicHmm
09-07-2011, 10:17 PM
It is allowed once you move up ranks.......but I'm not the hotshot.....that would be Justin, he's faster in my own car, I'm not afraid to admit it........I build "good" cars...LMAO!!

Come on down to Honda Camp, and I'm sure we can stuff you into a car........bring a helmet!!

Efhatched
09-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Honda Camp? HOly shit, i feeling like a 6 year old that just got invited to disneyland lol how much is all of this?

SlowCivicHmm
09-07-2011, 10:27 PM
^^ this guy!!! We Honda's pitt together.......thus Honda Camp, look for my flag....HAHA no joke

Entrance is free, just sign the waiver............ride alongs you check in w/registration office, and they charge $20 I believe.....i forget to be honest....its usually drivers riding with drivers..........all track members already...

When you do your first event you get an annual license (same with any organization) this gives you some benefits and insurance coverage. You renewal every year.......once you have that you are IN!...hahaha

Efhatched
09-07-2011, 10:36 PM
HONDA HONDA HONDA HONDA.... thats what my brain does all day everyday. I never thought i would see the words HONDA CAMP!

Efhatched
09-07-2011, 10:36 PM
thats not a bad setup at all!

Efhatched
09-07-2011, 10:56 PM
^^ this guy!!! We Honda's pitt together.......thus Honda Camp, look for my flag....HAHA no joke

Entrance is free, just sign the waiver............ride alongs you check in w/registration office, and they charge $20 I believe.....i forget to be honest....its usually drivers riding with drivers..........all track members already...

When you do your first event you get an annual license (same with any organization) this gives you some benefits and insurance coverage. You renewal every year.......once you have that you are IN!...hahaha

And what is your flag mr slow civic?

SlowCivicHmm
09-08-2011, 01:22 AM
Blue Honda Flag......

Agent Smith
09-08-2011, 08:00 AM
If my hatch is ready you will driver her 1 session at least..........

If you get a hatch running without problems (please please please put on that oil cooler while swapping stuff), I'll take her out for one session just for a good "time".

And yes, I'm pretty sure you & I have attended every ASA/ProAuto Event since 2008, plus the additional rarities with SCCA, NASA, etc.

Hopefully Carlos makes it in his CRX, he just picked up his ksports with custom 14k/12k spring rates yesterday from Eric, great price too.

mixedCRX
09-08-2011, 09:54 AM
If you get a hatch running without problems (please please please put on that oil cooler while swapping stuff), I'll take her out for one session just for a good "time".

And yes, I'm pretty sure you & I have attended every ASA/ProAuto Event since 2008, plus the additional rarities with SCCA, NASA, etc.

Hopefully Carlos makes it in his CRX, he just picked up his ksports with custom 14k/12k spring rates yesterday from Eric, great price too.

Carlos is going to have to tell me how those feel!! I ordered my new rim last night, it will be here Monday. Progress on my CRX is looking good to make Mondo.

Joser you need to make up your mind so BBN knows what you want them to finish:smackself:

SlowCivicHmm
09-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Gumby is no wear near ready.....it has to be a turn key race car when done straight into race group!!!

Black EG is already @ BBN, and motor is being pulled.....Junkyard Build 2011 is on!!!! We'll see what we have at the shop....might redo the same set up I already had reusing everything possible using my old 1.5 that's still in Gumby.........cost of everything?? an HG and mill....DONE!!

SlowCivicHmm
09-08-2011, 10:39 AM

Yes cooler goes on for sure......damn truck took up all my time before we left....

Agent Smith
09-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Gumby is to you what Whitey is to me, a whore that is rarely the priority, but one that will never go away.

SlowCivicHmm
09-08-2011, 11:58 AM
^^ amen!!

mixedCRX
09-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Gumby is no wear near ready.....it has to be a turn key race car when done straight into race group!!!

Black EG is already @ BBN, and motor is being pulled.....Junkyard Build 2011 is on!!!! We'll see what we have at the shop....might redo the same set up I already had reusing everything possible using my old 1.5 that's still in Gumby.........cost of everything?? an HG and mill....DONE!!

Is Vtec in 1.5's future? Whatever happens you should make sure you are ready with a car for Mondo!!!

boozebag
09-08-2011, 06:11 PM
i'd love to run at least one day of this event. Whats the new driver setup all about?

Phantomeg
09-08-2011, 06:28 PM
i'd love to run at least one day of this event. Whats the new driver setup all about?

We're thinking probably Sunday...

Efhatched
09-08-2011, 07:07 PM
hey SlowCivicHmm

Do i choose i ride with?
:drive:

mixedCRX
09-08-2011, 11:24 PM

You pay, then there is a class, then you go out on course with a instructor for two sessions. Then they let you go by yourself out on course, if you need further instruction or want it then you ask.

Its a really good system and the class helps a lot even if it is just a refresher.

boozebag
09-08-2011, 11:31 PM
We're thinking probably Sunday...

i think i'll just be your pit crew and maybe get a ride along :)

Phantomeg
09-09-2011, 11:20 AM

Honestly, the "Student Driver Program " would be a waste of time for you...We could talk to Hurley and see if you could get an instructor ride along in Red...You'd probably scare the new kids and get black flagged like I did and we sure don't want that!

riceboy88
09-09-2011, 08:30 PM

pit crew?? is the hatch going to be up and running with the new motor by then???

Phantomeg
09-10-2011, 08:28 PM
pit crew?? is the hatch going to be up and running with the new motor by then???

Not yet Bobby..We'll have something to drive though :drive:

mixedCRX
09-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Alignment tomorrow, and I'm getting tuned this week. Mondo here I come!

BigCountry
09-20-2011, 02:54 AM
I shall be there snapping some pictures all weekend. Looking forward to my first event.

SlowCivicHmm
09-20-2011, 10:12 AM
^^^ I have a safety vest in my trailer.......can get you access if you wanna go hang at corners and take pics........

You are brandon's homie that came to my house with him right??

SlowCivicHmm
09-20-2011, 10:14 AM
Alignment tomorrow, and I'm getting tuned this week. Mondo here I come!

^^ SICK!!!

My hatch still is motorless.....but she should have a "new" 1.5L in her by Thursday when I pick her up!! Friday I take to the track....then Saturday & Sunday, me and Justin beat on her!! LOL

Thank you BBN for getting her running again........we'll be nice to her........promise!! HAHA

mixedCRX
09-20-2011, 12:00 PM
^ Yeah that's the same guy.

I have faith in BBN this weekend should be awesome!!

ineedvtec
09-20-2011, 05:57 PM
is there somewhere i can find a schedule for the weekend?

SlowCivicHmm
09-20-2011, 06:24 PM
http://www.proautosports.com/forms/pdf/Schedule.pdf

BigCountry
09-21-2011, 01:23 AM
I actually ordered a fatman approved vest that will fit me lol. But just in case have yours for back up.

mixedCRX
09-21-2011, 10:20 AM
Alignment is done, only thing left is a tune. I hope I can get squeezed in for a tune before this weekend but the good thing is I don't need to be tuned.

CarMay
09-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Carlos is going to have to tell me how those feel!! I ordered my new rim last night, it will be here Monday. Progress on my CRX is looking good to make Mondo.

Joser you need to make up your mind so BBN knows what you want them to finish:smackself:

hahah ill let you know once she's finally up and running! :drive:

SlowCivicHmm
09-21-2011, 03:44 PM
^^ not going to be ready for Mondo??? My hatch will be last minute AGAIN!!! Love the track life and lack of $$$$ and more importantly TIME!!!!

Agent Smith
09-21-2011, 04:33 PM
^^ not going to be ready for Mondo??? My hatch will be last minute AGAIN!!! Love the track life and lack of $$$$ and more importantly TIME!!!!

lack of time is my biggest problem, & time=money.

Carlos' crx needs a lot of little shit to be done, another tech day or two & that thing will be running. hopefully for the october fir east event or asr afterward.

SlowCivicHmm
09-22-2011, 12:34 PM
#1.5 has left BBN, and is on the way home for some last minute upgrades/clean up.......and guess who won't miss a track event???? THIS GUY & JUSTIN!!! HAHAHAHHA

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s291/HoseBeee_photo/1316719955.jpg

SlowCivicHmm
09-23-2011, 10:09 AM
Hatch RUNS!! Feels "ok" not 120whp, but torquey for a b7.......

No Oil Cooler as I ran into FAIL all night........grrrrr....

boozebag
09-23-2011, 10:45 AM
does the oil in d series typically run hotter than the oil in the b series motors? Less capacity?

SlowCivicHmm
09-23-2011, 10:53 AM
Jesse, my cooler is not needed, but I like having my chasis equpted!! That way if I ever go B or K or J.........its ready!!! :-)

Agent Smith
09-23-2011, 11:04 AM
< disagrees about said cooler not be "needed."
Wait till you install an oil temp gauge, then we can discuss oil temps.

boozebag
09-23-2011, 01:20 PM
on a stock b series its not really needed right?

SlowCivicHmm
09-23-2011, 02:29 PM
OK OK, I agree you get a lot of benefit with ANY oil cooler......is it needed?? probably not, is it good to have one?? great investment........but damn AN lines.....hard to make....HAHA

Agent Smith
09-23-2011, 02:49 PM
I think you should get a oil temp gauge & decide that for yourself. It's also going to vary on what oil your using, what engine your using, rpm's, ambient temperatures, how hot your comfortable running oil etc.

INTEGRA DC2
09-23-2011, 07:59 PM

I think you should get a oil temp gauge & decide that for yourself. It's also going to vary on what oil your using, what engine your using, rpm's, ambient temperatures, how hot your comfortable running oil etc.

Personally with the right oil you should be able to run a NA car all day IMO, BUT you start running TypeR swaps that are revving to 9k then i think that's a little different. Oil coolers are not that expensive, are relatively easy to install and offer great insurance for your engine. SPEAKING OF OIL!!! Im a Amsoil Rep. Now so i can hook it up with good prices on Oil. LMK what ya need! Cant wait to try the Amsoil Race oil in the teg!

Agent Smith
09-24-2011, 06:20 AM
Off to the track!

INTEGRA DC2
09-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Off to the track!

Left late like always I see. Had fun today, can't war ill tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow doesn't have as many slip ups as today did.

boozebag
09-25-2011, 08:38 PM
how's it go guys!? I need some details! haha bummed i missed this event

SlowCivicHmm
09-25-2011, 08:46 PM
The "new" SOHC made it 10ish sessions.........2 drivers.........

Gained a lot of more confidence in my driving.....didn't time myself as I was in it for fun.....the R888's were niiice......car is "slow" but a blast to drive.....

SlowCivicHmm
09-25-2011, 08:47 PM
BONDO course is the SHIT!!!!!! Main too but not much.....Bondo is perfect!!

boozebag
09-25-2011, 09:23 PM
nice man! did you get on that deal with the 205 r888's as well joser? Hells yeah. Fun is important, right on!

CarMay
09-25-2011, 09:38 PM
oh crap i was suppose to be there today to take pics! lol glad it was a good time though

SlowCivicHmm
09-26-2011, 07:16 AM
nice man! did you get on that deal with the 205 r888's as well joser? Hells yeah. Fun is important, right on!

no i did not :-(

Agent Smith
09-26-2011, 08:40 AM
Great weekend for sure! Thanks Brandon, Jose, Jordan, Bryant, Jesse, Anthony, and everyone else that came out to the event.

SlowCivicHmm
09-26-2011, 09:59 AM
So when do we start planning ASR??? :-D

mixedCRX
09-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Great weekend for sure! Thanks Brandon, Jose, Jordan, Bryant, Jesse, Anthony, and everyone else that came out to the event.

Thanks for letting me join in on all the fun with you guys, I love Pro Auto and everyone associated with it. Running on bondo was the high light of my weekend it's such a nice course that gives a lot of different corners. I will be there again next year for sure, as long as we run it again.

So when do we start planning ASR??? :-D

I'm already Planing for ASR and for East. I really want to start planing for New Years :drive:

SlowCivicHmm
09-26-2011, 03:38 PM
You down for Leguna too?? :)

East and ASR back to back......then I go to SEMA....fuk me

mixedCRX
09-26-2011, 11:41 PM
I will miss anything for Mazda!!!