PDA

View Full Version : Glorious day today

89true1
10-05-2011, 03:44 PM
That is Because, after 3.5 years, I just got my drivers license reinstated. I'm now legally able to drive a car. Unfortunately it took $4,486.50 to learn my lesson.. I go back home tomorrow
Morning (via greyhound), and first thing I'm going to do is go for a cruse.:bigsmile:

Had to let the world know. Thread/

Mods, feel free to close if needed.

Fix.it.again.Tony
10-05-2011, 03:50 PM
keep it this time lol!

bseries1320
10-05-2011, 03:51 PM
3.5 yrs?may i ask what you did wrong

& damn,thats turbo,or motor swap,or new car $

89true1
10-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Haha straight up. I look back and think of all the things I could have done different. Keeping it for the long run this time.

89true1
10-05-2011, 04:11 PM
Of coarse; it all started with a photo radar ticket. I got it on wetmore inbetween oracle and 1st (speed limit changes from 45 to 35 on that little stretch) when on my way home, from the job I lost that night. So the court date comes, and i end up being late. Then I asked for an extension, the judge denied me and up'd the fees I had Coming out to like 500ish . I didn't pay it because I had rent, so they suspended my dl. since they did that, I said fuck it I won't pay for insurance then and I'll sell the car (huge fucking mistake)... So I lagged on selling the car and ended up getting pulled over and got popped with no insurance or dl. Got the car impounded, then sold it out of impound, got another car and a few weeks later and once again, the car got impounded, sold that one and bought stupid shit cause a 1000$ wasn't enough to get my dl at the time..... So a month or so down the way, I ended up driving my ex ladies car and got screwed. So all of that happened in the same 3
Month time span back in the beginning of 08'......

There is a lot more to the beginning of the story but I'm on my phone and ain't about to write all of it.

bseries1320
10-05-2011, 04:14 PM
i wouldnt of even wrote all of that^^

but at least you learned your lesson

Fix.it.again.Tony
10-05-2011, 04:19 PM
Of coarse; it all started with a photo radar ticket. I got it on wetmore inbetween oracle and 1st (speed limit changes from 45 to 35 on that little stretch) when on my way home, from the job I lost that night. So the court date comes, and i end up being late. Then I asked for an extension, the judge denied me and up'd the fees I had Coming out to like 500ish . I didn't pay it because I had rent, so they suspended my dl. since they did that, I said fuck it I won't pay for insurance then and I'll sell the car (huge fucking mistake)... So I lagged on selling the car and ended up getting pulled over and got popped with no insurance or dl. Got the car impounded, then sold it out of impound, got another car and a few weeks later and once again, the car got impounded, sold that one and bought stupid shit cause a 1000$ wasn't enough to get my dl at the time..... So a month or so down the way, I ended up driving my ex ladies car and got screwed. So all of that happened in the same 3
Month time span back in the beginning of 08'......

There is a lot more to the beginning of the story but I'm on my phone and ain't about to write all of it.

quoted before edit

89true1
10-05-2011, 06:10 PM
I'm not gonna change it, it's over and done with. I'm just excited to go home to my 240 and go clean off all of the dust.

teemfedx
10-05-2011, 07:15 PM
i wouldnt of even wrote all of that^^

serious. that is alot to type on a phone.