PDA

View Full Version : Hydroxycut, Rip Fire and GNC AMP Creatine

DB8GS-R
10-07-2011, 12:25 PM
I got the free sample of rip fire a couple weeks ago (20 days worth) and plan to switch to something similar after its done. I have the pro clinical hydroxycut and gnc creatine. I haven't taken any of the creatine or rip fire yet and just wanted to see if there is any reason why I shouldn't take it all together.

1badLst
10-07-2011, 01:37 PM
well creatine in my opinion is a bs supplement for the most part which is only going to give you water weight that your going to shred anyway. But for starters we need to know what your goals are, where your at now etc etc. I'm going to go ahead and guess that all your going to need is the basics. protein, bcaa's and a good diet.

DB8GS-R
10-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Right now I'm mostly looking to lose weight and build strength and endurance. I'm 5' 11" and weigh 190 (need to get under 180 for the military) my diet consists of 1 pack of ramen during the day and chicken or steak with rice and a vegetable for dinner. As for working out I haven't lifted in a while but plan to start hitting it hard next week and I run 3 miles every couple days.

1badLst
10-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Your diet is killing you!!!! Im at work right now and cant post as much as i want. im hoping spec comes in. he has more free time than me to post lol

1badLst
10-07-2011, 02:17 PM
oh and cut the rice out at dinner. your just going to store those carbs since your prob not as active after dinner

DB8GS-R
10-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Well I plan to start working out at night so if I do is it ok to have the carbs for dinner? Right now when I run its either in the morning or at night it all depends on the motivation I have at 6 am lol.

1badLst
10-07-2011, 02:23 PM
only if your going to work out after dinner

DB8GS-R
10-07-2011, 02:27 PM
as far as the supplements go is it ok to take hydroxycut and ripfire (our similar product) together? Since its the hydroxycut with caffeine.

Spec C
10-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Just get some Ephedrine/caffiene if you want a real stimulant based fat burner. Forget everything else, save your money.

1badLst
10-07-2011, 04:21 PM
just get some clen

Spec C
10-07-2011, 04:28 PM
just get some clen

haha damn.. While you are at it skip clen and just get some DNP.(not serious, don't fuck with DNP..lol)

EC Alpha Y actually works better then clen for me, go figure.

1badLst
10-07-2011, 04:30 PM
dnp is so horrible tasting. and it stains everything!!!!!

1badLst
10-07-2011, 04:31 PM
oh and ps don't get clen. I was totally kidding

Spec C
10-07-2011, 05:27 PM
dnp is so horrible tasting. and it stains everything!!!!!

I wouldn't know..

But that shit is straight up POISON..lol

mannys97
10-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Wipe me down lil bossi ..a lil old skoo

1badLst
10-08-2011, 04:18 AM
Wipe me down lil bossi ..a lil old skoo

umm wtf are you talking about

mannys97
10-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Sorry I don't know how I got on this section how can I delete it?

nelsmar
10-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Sorry I don't know how I got on this section how can I delete it?

Hit edit, then hit delete.

Domada_Race
10-08-2011, 12:48 PM
dude do the 14 day diet you will lose alot of weight

1badLst
10-10-2011, 01:50 PM
dude do the 14 day diet you will lose alot of weight

These types of diets are BS. yes he will lose weight, but then when he stops the diet and starts eating normally again, guess what, the weight will come back on. He needs to get on a "diet" that he can sustain for the rest of his life. so another words don't do diets, just change the way you eat.

Spec C
10-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Werd. I'm on the 365 day diet.

nelsmar
10-10-2011, 02:25 PM
These types of diets are BS. yes he will lose weight, but then when he stops the diet and starts eating normally again, guess what, the weight will come back on. He needs to get on a "diet" that he can sustain for the rest of his life. so another words don't do diets, just change the way you eat.

Werd. I'm on the 365 day diet.

life change > a binge diet to drop a few lb. I changed my diet to what is cheat & easy to eat and I'm shedding weight. Just stopped eating in my old habits.

365 day diet ftmfw

DB8GS-R
10-10-2011, 02:41 PM
So if losing weight doesn't matter whats the best thing to take or best things to do to build strength and endurance?

Spec C
10-10-2011, 03:03 PM
So if losing weight doesn't matter whats the best thing to take or best things to do to build strength and endurance?

http://usamania.wikispaces.com/file/view/T-Bone_Steak.jpg/211949620/T-Bone_Steak.jpg

Stick to the basics IMO.. A good diet, a quality protein powder, BCAA/and or an intra workout product, creatine.(I actually think creatine is a solid supp) It isn't going to put 50lbs on you but it will increase muscular endurance which is really the purpose of it. It is the most researched/studied nutritional supplement in existence and is literally DIRT cheap for monohydrate.

1badLst
10-10-2011, 03:13 PM
http://usamania.wikispaces.com/file/view/T-Bone_Steak.jpg/211949620/T-Bone_Steak.jpg

Stick to the basics IMO.. A good diet, a quality protein powder, BCAA/and or an intra workout product, creatine.(I actually think creatine is a solid supp) It isn't going to put 50lbs on you but it will increase muscular endurance which is really the purpose of it. It is the most researched/studied nutritional supplement in existence and is literally DIRT cheap for monohydrate.

I can agree with you on the basic purpose of creatine. When I call it a bs supplement I should have clarified where I was coming from. I consider it a bs supplement when Guys try and claim its slamming weight on them and its a "bulking supplement"

DB8GS-R
10-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm starting my work out routine today so hopefully I'll see some changes over the next few weeks.

j-dizzle
10-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm starting my work out routine today so hopefully I'll see some changes over the next few weeks.

Don't look for the changes... get a good diet, good workout routine, good supplement line up, and just go to town. The changes will come. Over the last 8 months I dropped 60lbs but when I look in the mirror im still the same person. But pictures of my progress are what drive me. The realtor difference is in the pictures!

Spec C
10-10-2011, 04:04 PM
I can agree with you on the basic purpose of creatine. When I call it a bs supplement I should have clarified where I was coming from. I consider it a bs supplement when Guys try and claim its slamming weight on them and its a "bulking supplement"

Yea for sure, I totally agree. Some people make it sound like it is a drug.hah

It isn't magic..lol Like you alluded to you may gain a few lbs of inter-muscular water(which is good), but don't think you automatically gained 5lbs of muscle in a week..lol

It is good for its intended purpose, muscular endurance, and volumization. It doesn't directly add muscle but with a good diet, the added endurance/intesity in which you can lift at can amount to gains.

At the price of a good creapure(dirt cheap) there is really no reason not to run it.

Don't look for the changes... get a good diet, good workout routine, good supplement line up, and just go to town. The changes will come. Over the last 8 months I dropped 60lbs but when I look in the mirror im still the same person. But pictures of my progress are what drive me. The realtor difference is in the pictures!

Good work man! You hit the nail on the head.. TAKE PICS.. No matter what your goals are. They help hold you accountable, and let you see if you are making progress.

DB8GS-R
10-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Honestly I'm not really looking for physical changes to my body (although it would be nice) I'm more looking forward to higher weight lifts

Spec C
10-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Your posts are contradicting each other. You are taking hydroxycut, trying to lose weight, but not looking for physical changes, and looking to lift higher weights?

I mean it all goes hand in hand to some degree.

DB8GS-R
10-11-2011, 09:02 AM
I have taken hydroxycut before to lose weight but as long as my neck and waist are a certain size my weight doesn't really matter. So really I guess I'm more looking to lift higher weights.

my91hatchbackEF
02-18-2012, 03:32 AM
Just get some Ephedrine/caffiene if you want a real stimulant based fat burner. Forget everything else, save your money.

So this is the best fat burner? I need to burn fat and about 30lbs in a month is it possible?

Spec C
02-18-2012, 08:29 AM
So this is the best fat burner? I need to burn fat and about 30lbs in a month is it possible?

It is going to be much more dependent on diet then ECA. ECA is a great fat burner but it isn't magic.

What is your bodyweight now?

my91hatchbackEF
02-18-2012, 07:58 PM
213 lbs can you help me with a diet? Right now I eat alot of fast food and drink like 4 cans of soda a day....... But today I ate some grilled chicken rice and black beans with ice tea..... And I started to work out thos morning too......please help need to look good for vegas

my91hatchbackEF
02-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Can u provide me with a link to buy the right eca fat burner?

Waffle_Taco
05-23-2012, 08:46 AM
i got the free trial of rip fire and it didnt seem to be effective so i got roxylean u should try it

Spec C
05-23-2012, 08:51 AM
Is there a need to bump every thread in this section? Are you trying to sell some rota's or something?

Waffle_Taco
05-23-2012, 04:21 PM
is there a reason 2 complain about it

Spec C
05-23-2012, 05:36 PM

Yes, because you are bumping up ancient threads, to post nonsensical, useless replies.

Dsquared Upholstery
05-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Can u provide me with a link to buy the right eca fat burner?

You can buy it at cvs. Google it and you'll find the details

WTF is up with dudes eating like shit and then wanting some magic pill to look good. It's called discipline young padawon. It's not even healthy to lose so much weight and whatever you do lose on a crash diet isn't all fat.

Yes