PDA

View Full Version : pitbulls attck officer and get shot

Dc2boi84
10-13-2011, 07:12 PM
http://youtu.be/gJymaLQVjsk

Ek-9
10-13-2011, 07:28 PM
If that pit attacked my dog, I would have been out the with a Knife fucking Sticking the shit out of it. I like pitbulls but fuck them if the attack innocent dogs and are running loose like their some tough ass dog.

EJ2
10-13-2011, 07:31 PM
danm that suck nice looking dogs.

H22apower
10-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Dang

xI VipeR Ix
10-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Damn dude. Stupid ass owners.

Greed
10-13-2011, 07:59 PM
hell yeah!!!! Fuck that dogg

EKcivic
10-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Thats honestly fucked up. They should have called animal control not the cops ha!

Meat_Lovers_Pizza
10-13-2011, 08:15 PM
If that pit attacked my dog, I would have been out the with a Knife fucking Sticking the shit out of it. I like pitbulls but fuck them if the attack innocent dogs and are running loose like their some tough ass dog.

butt fuck them

Trick
10-13-2011, 08:15 PM
that did not look like it was attacking the officer at all, fuck that guy for shooting the dog, that shit was not cool ...

94ej1
10-13-2011, 08:27 PM
that did not look like it was attacking the officer at all, fuck that guy for shooting the dog, that shit was not cool ...

X2 cop tried walking all hard dogs where wagging there tells. Didnt looke like they where attaking

Trick
10-13-2011, 08:37 PM
X2 cop tried walking all hard dogs where wagging there tells. Didnt looke like they where attaking

i know right, shitty officer acting all hard cause he has a gun, that shit made me mad after watching, i went n hugged my pit after that, lol...

fer's_hatch
10-13-2011, 08:49 PM
Bad owner of those pits, and yes cop could of definitely been more patient and have called animal control instead of acting all brave and trigger happy.

Ek-9
10-13-2011, 08:52 PM

So your fine with them running loose and attacking a innocent Beagle in another persons backyard? Did you also hear the man in the background say im tired of this shit happening? So obviously it hasnt been the first time they have gotten loose and ran the neighborhood. I like pitbulls just as much as anyone here, We have rescued one and its a awesome dog. But seriosly the dark one was up to no good and it charged the wrong cop. Im sick of people defending pitbulls that have shitty owners and have now become violent to people and other animals.

Did you also hear him say call him and tell Ron his dogs are loose again? Shitty owner, shitty situation. But when a dog doesnt back down and repeatedly trys to attack people in the video it has no place to be alive. Sucks but its true.

I would bet you guys were mad too when you heard of the guy walking here in town that got attacked with his dog by 2 pits loose and they cops shot and killed both of them. I could gurantee you any breed of dog that try's to attack a copis going to get shot. The cop did what he thought was best.

So let me ask this. What would you have done?

eg6sirs
10-13-2011, 08:57 PM
pitt never attacked the pig!.....

super_civic
10-13-2011, 10:05 PM
So your fine with them running loose and attacking a innocent Beagle in another persons backyard? Did you also hear the man in the background say im tired of this shit happening? So obviously it hasnt been the first time they have gotten loose and ran the neighborhood. I like pitbulls just as much as anyone here, We have rescued one and its a awesome dog. But seriosly the dark one was up to no good and it charged the wrong cop. Im sick of people defending pitbulls that have shitty owners and have now become violent to people and other animals.

Did you also hear him say call him and tell Ron his dogs are loose again? Shitty owner, shitty situation. But when a dog doesnt back down and repeatedly trys to attack people in the video it has no place to be alive. Sucks but its true.

I would bet you guys were mad too when you heard of the guy walking here in town that got attacked with his dog by 2 pits loose and they cops shot and killed both of them. I could gurantee you any breed of dog that try's to attack a copis going to get shot. The cop did what he thought was best.

So let me ask this. What would you have done?

Damn good point. In all honesty, if it were my house and the dogs repeatedly came into my yard and fucked with my dog I probably would've taken matters into my own hands. But I think the dudes in the vid went about this in a good way also by calling the cops to sort that shit out. If I was the cop I'd do the same thing, fuck getting mauled over someone's untamed pet that they fail to control.

Fix.it.again.Tony
10-13-2011, 10:10 PM

holy shit 2nd grade failed you.

DrDanni
10-13-2011, 10:22 PM
If someone told me that dog was crazy I would have done the same thing if it started walking towards me.

Greed
10-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Bad owner of those pits, and yes cop could of definitely been more patient and have called animal control instead of acting all brave and trigger happy.

Sure ... call animal control and wait while these dogs eat their dog ... Fkk that!

fer's_hatch
10-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Sure ... call animal control and wait while these dogs eat their dog ... Fkk that!

Animal control probably gets there quicker than the cops ! Lol

nfelge
10-14-2011, 12:02 PM
pitt never attacked the pig!.....

Damn right, cos he fucking SHOT IT. It's not like he's gonna wait for it to bite him. I would have done the same thing.

I'm tired of pit bull owners standing up for shit like this. If an animal is trying to attack other people, or another persons dog, I'm going to end it. Plain and simple. These people don't buy 'em cos they "look sweet" or are smart...

PhxKid92
10-14-2011, 12:06 PM
you should become an English teacher lol

Acurazor
10-14-2011, 12:08 PM
Any dogs ( no matter the breed) ever attacked my pets/family id gladly put a few rounds in them and throw them back in the owners yard. Probly would not even of called the cops.

PhxKid92
10-14-2011, 12:12 PM
what if it was a little Chihuahua attacking a pit bull would u still shoot it lol

xI VipeR Ix
10-14-2011, 12:25 PM
^Id be too busy laughing.

PhxKid92
10-14-2011, 12:28 PM
lol some chihuahuas are fucking vicious i got bite by one in my calf when i used to skateboard fucker came out of no where lol

DarkAngel
10-14-2011, 12:49 PM
So lets see if you all justify this then.

http://www.fox11az.com/news/tucson-news/Man-and-dog-injured-in-pit-bull-attack-on-Tucsons-east-side-131231069.html

honduh_head
10-14-2011, 12:52 PM
lol @ last three comments. made me chuckle.

as for the video, sad the pit's owner was that irresponsible enough to let it get to that point.

PhxKid92
10-14-2011, 12:53 PM
So lets see if you all justify this then.

http://www.fox11az.com/news/tucson-news/Man-and-dog-injured-in-pit-bull-attack-on-Tucsons-east-side-131231069.html
that is justified if i seen a dog attacking an elderly person i would kill the dog i got a soft spot for old people lol

nfelge
10-14-2011, 01:10 PM
that is justified if i seen a dog attacking an elderly person i would kill the dog i got a soft spot for old people lol

I gotta soft spot for anyone being attacked, period; Unless the person being attacked was committing a crime (ie stealing something, and they get their shit slapped).

Fix.it.again.Tony
10-14-2011, 03:53 PM
http://www.azcentral.com/community/surprise/articles/2011/10/10/20111010Surprise-Woman-Attacked-pit-bulls.html

relevant?

CB7_PHX
10-14-2011, 04:22 PM
damn that was fucked up.. but those people are pretty gay... i woulda just hit the pit with my big ass rake... and if they didnt have a gay dog than the pitt woulda never went back there... but all in all, you would have to pop it if it did attack, i would, i love pitts.. they are good dogs, just sad how they have such shitty owners and forever will have a bad name... everydog can act that way... people just make pitts like that kuz there ability to lock their jaw... my rotty would eat both those bitches. and if it didnt than my .45 would of done the same as the cop did.. i woulda threw them bitches over the fence like the other guy said hahah

Ek-9
10-14-2011, 05:16 PM
damn that was fucked up.. but those people are pretty gay... i woulda just hit the pit with my big ass rake... and if they didnt have a gay dog than the pitt woulda never went back there... but all in all, you would have to pop it if it did attack, i would, i love pitts.. they are good dogs, just sad how they have such shitty owners and forever will have a bad name... everydog can act that way... people just make pitts like that kuz there ability to lock their jaw... my rotty would eat both those bitches. and if it didnt than my .45 would of done the same as the cop did.. i woulda threw them bitches over the fence like the other guy said hahah

Owner buys a beagle because he likes the dog. Is now considered gay, And so is the dog.

I dont understand your logic of thinking, But yet again I have to remember this is AZHT.

CB7_PHX
10-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Owner buys a beagle because he likes the dog. Is now considered gay, And so is the dog.

I dont understand your logic of thinking, But yet again I have to remember this is AZHT.

and you wouldnt call me gay if you saw me walking down the street with a poodle?
haha wtf:biggrin:

Ek-9
10-14-2011, 07:40 PM
and you wouldnt call me gay if you saw me walking down the street with a poodle?
haha wtf:biggrin:

Nope. I dont care what dog you have, I dont judge people on what they have or what type of pet they have. My neighbor at my parents house is a PJ in the Airforce which is a Para Rescue man. He is a very big and strong individual that I would never want to mess with. He owns 2 tea cup chihuahua's because loves that breed of animal.

It just shows that you obviously judge somebody by thier cover and not the person they acually are.

I still dont understand your logic behind your statements.

CB7_PHX
10-14-2011, 07:45 PM
i said that dog is a gay breed.. and the people were gay kuzz they didnt just hit the pitts when they came at them, i didnt say the people were gay for having that dogg... so what the hell is your point? and you are right, this is AZHT, that is why you are arguing with me over a fucken statement, about a breed of dog, kuz your neighbor has a chihuahua's ? ooooooooooookay.. watever floats your boat

eg6sirs
10-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Llll

eg6sirs
10-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Damn right, cos he fucking SHOT IT. It's not like he's gonna wait for it to bite him. I would have done the same thing.

I'm tired of pit bull owners standing up for shit like this. If an animal is trying to attack other people, or another persons dog, I'm going to end it. Plain and simple. These people don't buy 'em cos they "look sweet" or are smart...

Stfu!!.. smarter that u fo sho! .. pitts. ftw!!! I got free pitt yeeah!! She Rocks

Ek-9
10-14-2011, 09:25 PM
i said that dog is a gay breed.. and the people were gay kuzz they didnt just hit the pitts when they came at them, i didnt say the people were gay for having that dogg... so what the hell is your point? and you are right, this is AZHT, that is why you are arguing with me over a fucken statement, about a breed of dog, kuz your neighbor has a chihuahua's ? ooooooooooookay.. watever floats your boat

Grammar, You suck at it!!!

How is a dog gay?

Please explain your logic here?

Re-read what I posted. You are implying that the breed of dog is "gay". Which is a horrible term for a animal. Then you stated "Those people are pretty gay". They did hit/ poke the dog with a pole and it continued it's aggressive nature towards the people standing thier.

Im not argueing I'm just stating a opinion of mine towards your dumb opinion of a animal being "gay" because it's a beagel...

Then I said my neighbor owns chihuahua becuase you stated that people would call you "gay" if you were walking poodles. Do you even remember what you posted?

Ek-9
10-14-2011, 09:27 PM
Stfu!!.. smarter that u fo sho! .. pitts. ftw!!! I got free pitt yeeah!! She Rockefeller

STFU!!.. Smarter than you forsure! .. Pits ftw!!! I got a free pitbull yeah!! She is a Rockefeller breed.

Fixed it for you. Now you can acually read it!

fer's_hatch
10-14-2011, 10:19 PM

Who are you grammar police? Yu no wii don't karr about spellingg suka was diz video abut gramma??:roll:

CB7_PHX
10-14-2011, 10:29 PM
i know what the fuck? sorry i didnt download the spell check... haha... who givves a fuck how i spell shit on here.. and if your so smart you would know im not calling the dog a homosexual, i said "gay" meaning a pretty femanin type of dog. man, are you really that fuckin retarded? who gives a damn what i say, was i directing it towards you? no. if your so insecure about animals go work at a shelter... your pretty fucking weird, and if i met you, im pretty sure i would not like your over sensitive ass..

CB7_PHX
10-14-2011, 10:40 PM
STFU!!.. Smarter than you forsure! .. Pits ftw!!! I got a free pitbull yeah!! She is a Rockefeller breed.

Fixed it for you. Now you can acually read it!

hahhaah and you try to correct everyone on their posts, read your own mr GRAMMER.. you leave out letters on every single one... we got a azht grammer teacher that cant spell, i bet you tripple clicked your spell check button eveytime your done typing.. your rediculous... obviously you know what we are sayying if your correcting it, or do you just copy and paste than spell check that also? :th_supergay:

nfelge
10-14-2011, 10:52 PM
hahhaah and you try to correct everyone on their posts, read your own mr GRAMMER.. you leave out letters on every single one... we got a azht grammer teacher that cant spell, i bet you tripple clicked your spell check button eveytime your done typing.. your rediculous... obviously you know what we are sayying if your correcting it, or do you just copy and paste than spell check that also? :th_supergay:

*grammar
*an
*triple
*ridiculous
*saying

We know what you're saying. You're just making yourself look like a dumbass, who can't spell 4th grade level words. And he didn't "click auto-correct three times", he just actually payed attention in school. If you don't like being corrected, don't mess up.

Ek-9
10-14-2011, 11:56 PM
i know what the fuck? sorry i didnt download the spell check... haha... who givves a fuck how i spell shit on here.. and if your so smart you would know im not calling the dog a homosexual, i said "gay" meaning a pretty femanin type of dog. man, are you really that fuckin retarded? who gives a damn what i say, was i directing it towards you? no. if your so insecure about animals go work at a shelter... your pretty fucking weird, and if i met you, im pretty sure i would not like your over sensitive ass..

You sir, Are a complete moron. I will leave it at that!

I would never want to meet you in real life. You intelligence level would only give me a headache.

Oh, and its Mr. Grammar. Not Mr. Grammer!!!!

CB7_PHX
10-15-2011, 12:37 AM
*grammar
*an
*triple
*ridiculous
*saying

We know what you're saying. You're just making yourself look like a dumbass, who can't spell 4th grade level words. And he didn't "click auto-correct three times", he just actually payed attention in school. If you don't like being corrected, don't mess up.

You sir, Are a complete moron. I will leave it at that!

I would never want to meet you in real life. You intelligence level would only give me a headache.

Oh, ant its Mr. Grammar. Not Mr. Grammer!!!!

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha:nutswinger: i love it!!!! like i said who givVes a fuck how im spellin my shit... you guys are fucking retarded... if i wanted to spell evRy wErd correKtly i wUld, does it even matter? get off my dick

AZ Auto Werks
10-15-2011, 08:00 AM
I started watching and turned it of.. Dont even wanna see videos like this anymore..

All_Hail_White_Powa
10-15-2011, 08:00 AM
wow, members lets all get in a circle and circle jerk each other now. haha jk. anyways fucked up that it wasnt the first time. but the pup didnt go at the cop in a aggresive way. so ill say that i dont see its right. never saw the dog do anything towards the ppl except barking. owell. gotta love how law changes things and we still have bad dogs. my kid was just attacked by a chawahwa(how ever you spell it) just for playing in the street. so fuck all you haters on the pits. hes ok no stitches but fucked up hands and arms when he covered up.

Atomic-Orange-Turbo-Sloth
10-15-2011, 08:52 AM
fucking dogs got what they deserved. ive shot two for attacking me already. didnt keep me up a wink at night either

Ek-9
10-15-2011, 01:36 PM
hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha:nutswinger: i love it!!!! like i said who givVes a fuck how im spellin my shit... you guys are fucking retarded... if i wanted to spell evRy wErd correKtly i wUld, does it even matter? get off my dick

Lol im just messing with you man. No need to get angry or anything.

I canz spel like a rehtard az wel, Nah whut im sayin kuzz?

CB7_PHX
10-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Lol im just messing with you man. No need to get angry or anything.

I canz spel like a rehtard az wel, Nah whut im sayin kuzz?

fosho blood

savg_buneh
11-03-2011, 01:33 AM
hell yeah!!!! Fuck that dogg

You sir are an ass. keep it up tho ur almost to 150 post .
Back to topic of the dog. shit was pretty fucked up. the smaller brown dog wanted to play but the black and white pit was just fucking with the smaller dog . true i wudve gone out there and beat the dogs down but shooting them nah. think the cop took it a lil to far then again it is me over ur dog so i can see both sides. i personally love pits they are very loyal dogs and if raised right they don't turn out to be monsters such as people have portrayed them .sucks that pits have had so much hate put towards them because of stupid people.