cjb
10-19-2011, 10:38 AM
http://projectonethirty.com/?p=1708

taggart_lumpy
10-19-2011, 10:47 AM
:thumbup:

INTEGRA DC2
10-19-2011, 12:47 PM
wow looks like you had a good time. Wanted to go so bad. Did Simmon Run this event? What kinda lap times were you putting down?

boozebag
10-19-2011, 01:11 PM
wow looks like you had a good time. Wanted to go so bad. Did Simmon Run this event? What kinda lap times were you putting down?

simmon couldnt make it unfortunately. Great vid!! We had a blast out there. The only official lap time i had recorded was a 2.01 in time attack. That track is so dialed!

BlueTeg
10-19-2011, 01:32 PM
CJ: LOL, what was up with you flashing your teeth at the camera? Thought you were going to bum rush the camera like a Silverback in the Congo.
When you gonna get your new car out on the track? You already have the tires for it! ;)

Jesse: was that you or your pops sniffing the GTO's tailpipe at the end?

The video was produced really well. Is Carlos planning on coming out to nasa events in the future?

bb4arson
10-19-2011, 05:48 PM
ravi getting passed for the lolz

just kidding

video was nice man

Mr.Burner
10-19-2011, 06:01 PM
Damn and by a civic non the less haha

cjb
10-19-2011, 09:03 PM
That is myhorse face gabe. I am planning on doing the november event just waiting on confirmation from work about the time off.

badboss23
10-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Video was very well made looks like good times

BlueTeg
10-20-2011, 03:27 AM
That is myhorse face gabe. I am planning on doing the november event just waiting on confirmation from work about the time off.

haha, I like it.

Sick dude! Hopefully work lets you out of the cage so you can come romp with us. :drive:

Dead Bird
10-20-2011, 10:32 AM
I'm.
Coming.
Out.
I.
Want.
The.
World.
To
Know.
I've.
Got.
To.
Let.
It.
Show.

boozebag
10-20-2011, 01:34 PM
CJ: LOL, what was up with you flashing your teeth at the camera? Thought you were going to bum rush the camera like a Silverback in the Congo.
When you gonna get your new car out on the track? You already have the tires for it! ;)

Jesse: was that you or your pops sniffing the GTO's tailpipe at the end?

The video was produced really well. Is Carlos planning on coming out to nasa events in the future?

that was my dad driving with the gto at the end, he said the camera made it look a lot closer then it actually was. haha good stuff tho

Boppers
10-20-2011, 04:43 PM
damn.. makes me want a track car

TauntDevil
10-23-2011, 09:33 PM
Was so much fun. My favorite track in Arizona. Cant wait to go again

The Punisher
10-24-2011, 06:43 AM
ravi getting passed for the lolz

just kidding

video was nice man

heehe he cracked both front rotors... slowing down was a bit of an issue haha

good vid guys!

*inFamous*
10-24-2011, 06:47 AM
Damn and by a civic non the less haha

LOL while there is no shame in getting passed by a robles in a hatch, I actually was trying to get off track. Just realized we had cracked the front rotors (hence the tremendous lift). 5 freaking places on one rotor and 4 on the opposite side.

I usually put up more of a fight than that against the demon hatch lol!

Epic hardware failure that weekend.

Kyle you do NSX cages? lol

Good video Jesse! Can't wait for west!

boozebag
10-24-2011, 11:31 AM
rav, do you think they cracked with that tiny off you had right before that? Bummer man! Did you fix them yet?

*inFamous*
10-24-2011, 01:27 PM
rav, do you think they cracked with that tiny off you had right before that? Bummer man! Did you fix them yet?

Quite honestly I think that off was what let me know something wasn't right because my brakes practically yanked the wheel out oof my hands when I went off....

Thankfully we had a trashed set of oem rotors we were using to hold down the tent so we threw them on for the rest of the weekend. They were warped bad but not cracked so we made do. All new on all four corners now including rubber woot. I am glad it was u coming up on me as I trust yo to pass safely!

Its fixed now so hopefully I can keep the lumbering beast in the time attack running!

Mr.Burner
10-27-2011, 08:43 AM
LOL while there is no shame in getting passed by a robles in a hatch, I actually was trying to get off track. Just realized we had cracked the front rotors (hence the tremendous lift). 5 freaking places on one rotor and 4 on the opposite side.

I usually put up more of a fight than that against the demon hatch lol!

Epic hardware failure that weekend.

Kyle you do NSX cages? lol

Good video Jesse! Can't wait for west!

I was just f'in with ya haha i know an nsx could handle pretty much anything on the track pound for pound...

sure i can cage that thing. Pm me what your lookin to do. I have an NSX from Dali Racing here. Its marks, getting put back on the road, so if your lookin for something specific now's the time!

00IntegrAllmotoR
11-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Great video, looked fun. Wish i could have went, but thats pretty far from havasu