PDA

View Full Version : I need a BIG FAVOR! Any one here coming out from Tucson to Phx sometime this weekend?

6thgen
10-28-2011, 01:16 PM
Heres the deal, a dude out in Tucson has a part that I need. I'd make the drive out there but I'd figure I try with you guys first to see if anyone can help me out. Its a headlight for a 98 Accord for$25, which is a good price and it doesn't get better than that. I've looked and searched locally but no luck. Brand new goes for at least $100 for the set. So if anyone is coming out this way to Phx and can help me out let me know. Bring the headlight and I'll meet with you with cash on hand of course.

Fix.it.again.Tony
10-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Heres the deal, a dude out in Tucson has a part that I need. I'd make the drive out there but I'd figure I try with you guys first to see if anyone can help me out. Its a headlight for a 98 Accord for$25, which is a good price and it doesn't get better than that. I've looked and searched locally but no luck. Brand new goes for at least $100 for the set. So if anyone is coming out this way to Phx and can help me out let me know. Bring the headlight and I'll meet with you with cash on hand of course.

I might be able to help you with this. PM me with details

6thgen
10-28-2011, 02:03 PM
Thx dude. I'll text you in a bit