PDA

View Full Version : Head On Collision

passwordjm
11-19-2011, 01:13 PM
Ok so i have a question maybe someone here knows something or something similar happened to them...
ok so on jan 3 i got in a head on collision i got ten stitches on my head cracked my knee and shattered my heel had a hole on the left side of my right foot and on the right side of my foot i had 20 stitches cause i had 3 surgeries...i have ten screws and one plate on my heel...its almost a year and my foot still gets swollen and it hurts to walk..i dont have full movement of my foot yet but i can walk ...the doctor told me that if my foot still kept getting swollen after a year it was going to be chronic..i cant wear heels or flats cause i have to have cushion on my foot which sucks cause i love wearing heels...anyways i was wondering if anyone on here had something similar like this happen to them and/or how long did it take to actually heal and be able to walk normal run jump and all of that??

C.R.A.Y.
11-19-2011, 01:17 PM
423 days 14 hours and 17 minutes exactly

passwordjm
11-19-2011, 01:18 PM
423 days 14 hours and 17 minutes exactly

and were did you come up with this exact time???

C.R.A.Y.
11-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Smartass remark for a dumbass question. No one is going to be able to tell you a time frame. There is too many factors, everyone heals at different rates, physical therapy and physical activities come into play. There is no real answer to this thread and I don't really see a point to it other then to get attention which it seems like you crave.

Just listen to your doc and you'll be better when your body can handle it. Or on April 23rd 2013 which ever comes first.

passwordjm
11-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Smartass remark for a dumbass question. No one is going to be able to tell you a time frame. There is too many factors, everyone heals at different rates, physical therapy and physical activities come into play. There is no real answer to this thread and I don't really see a point to it other then to get attention which it seems like you crave.

Just listen to your doc and you'll be better when your body can handle it. Or on April 23rd 2013 which ever comes first.

wow why the hell would i want attention??? and if its such a dumbass question why did you even comment on it?? or are you just upset cause i didnt buy your seats and thats why your talking shit??? i was wondering if anyone had a similar accident or something like that happened to them and how long it took them to heal ....obviously everyone heals differently....why dont you just take your shit if you dont have anything better or good to say and go somewhere else with that shit...

C.R.A.Y.
11-19-2011, 01:35 PM
wow why the hell would i want attention??? and if its such a dumbass question why did you even comment on it?? or are you just upset cause i didnt buy your seats and thats why your talking shit??? i was wondering if anyone had a similar accident or something like that happened to them and how long it took them to heel ....obviously everyone heals differently....why dont you just take your shit if you dont have anything better or good to say and go somewhere else with that shit...

Heel girl.... Heel

Fix.it.again.Tony
11-19-2011, 01:42 PM
if you are still having problems you need to see a physical therapist.

passwordjm
11-19-2011, 01:46 PM
:lightsword:if you are still having problems you need to see a physical therapist.

i know i was going to one but i started working Monday thru Friday from 8-6 and i dont even have time which sucks!!!!

Fix.it.again.Tony
11-19-2011, 01:51 PM
:lightsword:

i know i was going to one but i started working Monday thru Friday from 8-6 and i dont even have time which sucks!!!!

permanent damage to your ankle, is it worth more than a sick day at work?

or just use the phone and call around

passwordjm
11-19-2011, 01:56 PM
permanent damage to your ankle, is it worth more than a sick day at work?

or just use the phone and call around

i already have permanent damage to my heel and ankle 10 screws and 1 plate ...but i am not trying to have it worst than what it already is

Efhatched
11-19-2011, 02:14 PM
Some people never stop talkin shit..

passwordjm
11-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Some people never stop talkin shit..

true...i just wonder they talk all this shit on azht cause its on the internet but would they have the balls to talk shit in person?

H22apower
11-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Dang that sucks........definitely should see a physical therapist. Not any amount of money is worth all that damage ever....

passwordjm
11-19-2011, 02:25 PM
Dang that sucks........definitely should see a physical therapist. Not any amount of money is worth all that damage ever....

so true it sucks so bad..but things happen for a reason and im just glad that nothing happened to my daughter all damage was done to me

Spec C
11-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Unfortunately I doubt anyone here can give you an accurate answer, especially beyond what your doctor could tell you. There are just too many variables.

Spec C
11-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Kind of comical as well that almost no one posts in this section, until there is a chance for a little drama then everyone comes out of the woodwork.lol

The_Reverend
11-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Hey Alba, get well soon. Fuck the haters :P

passwordjm
11-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Thanks sean

Broskiballa
11-21-2011, 01:03 PM
I studied pharamcology and biology at gilbert community college. I no longer attend and have since then probably have no use writing this up.

However, from what i've learned so far growing up, my own research, and studying. The body heals with time yes, but it will only properly heal 100% of the damage if you attempt to use those muscles/bones/flesh normally. As painful as it sounds, the best healing would be to stretch, workout those muscles, and stand up walk, run.. (Carefully of course). Your body will only heal whats being utilized, and what your body has used throughout your life. The human body is extremely remarkable, but it takes a lot of understanding, proper eating, and exercising to maintain it and heal. You will heal with time, but do not disregard your body throughout your healing process. Remember that creating new positive habits for your body will ensure a steady recovery.

In addition, muscles will take awhile to retain the proper working order due to pain being a wall to continue to use them. Nerve pain will be insanely difficult to deal with, but understand without the pain, you will not heal right. No pain = incorrect healing. You need to know what your moving, what muscle and bone is being healed by using them. Mentally, you have control of your healing entirely. Be confident Goodluck.

Sorry for my wall of spam.

passwordjm
11-21-2011, 01:13 PM
I studied pharamcology and biology at gilbert community college. I no longer attend and have since then probably have no use writing this up.

However, from what i've learned so far growing up, my own research, and studying. The body heals with time yes, but it will only properly heal 100% of the damage if you attempt to use those muscles/bones/flesh normally. As painful as it sounds, the best healing would be to stretch, workout those muscles, and stand up walk, run.. (Carefully of course). Your body will only heal whats being utilized, and what your body has used throughout your life. The human body is extremely remarkable, but it takes a lot of understanding, proper eating, and exercising to maintain it and heal. You will heal with time, but do not disregard your body throughout your healing process. Remember that creating new positive habits for your body will ensure a steady recovery.

In addition, muscles will take awhile to retain the proper working order due to pain being a wall to continue to use them. Nerve pain will be insanely difficult to deal with, but understand without the pain, you will not heal right. No pain = incorrect healing. You need to know what your moving, what muscle and bone is being healed by using them. Mentally, you have control of your healing entirely. Be confident Goodluck.

Sorry for my wall of spam.

well thank you so much...and yeah i do all those things and the pain sucks balls cause it hurts like hell .but what you said really helped.....

bb4arson
11-21-2011, 03:20 PM
pics of the damage ,sounds like it looks bad .im just curious to see it is all..

Kind of comical as well that almost no one posts in this section, until there is a chance for a little drama then everyone comes out of the woodwork.lol
i was thinking the same thing

passwordjm
11-21-2011, 03:39 PM
pics of the damage ,sounds like it looks bad .im just curious to see it is all..

i was thinking the same thing

are you sure you wanna see pics its pretty gross lol i had a hole by my ankle you could see my bone...and then nasty stitches on my right side

Spec C
11-21-2011, 07:32 PM
are you sure you wanna see pics its pretty gross lol i had a hole by my ankle you could see my bone...and then nasty stitches on my right side

Go for it.. Ill throw my finger that got broken in half, and needed to be screwed back together.haha

passwordjm
11-21-2011, 09:24 PM
Ewww that's gross.....ill look for the pictures and post them up

theAngryMarmot
11-21-2011, 09:41 PM
When I had my motorcycle wreck (girl pulled out in front of me.) I was in P.T. for quite a while. After my recommended P.T. time was "up" I still went (my aunt is a physical therapist) and even after an additional 1.5 years it did not feel "normal."

I still have issues sometimes with my shoulder/knee on the side I landed on first after taking flight at 45+ mph, and the accident was in 1997.

That kind of injury you will always have issues of some sort with, it is not a quick fix. I went from wheelchair -> crutches -> cane over a year, then it was years of P.T. and low impact exercises.

bmxican
11-21-2011, 10:09 PM
you should really set up a date with a Therapist. See if he' or she can find some exercises that meet your needs in order to heal properly or give it the proper treatment it needs.

H22apower
11-27-2011, 11:54 PM
Pictures please.

Landon
11-28-2011, 12:13 AM
Epic thread is epic.

bseries1320
12-01-2011, 01:24 PM
pics of said injury

pics of nudes also?

passwordjm
12-01-2011, 02:14 PM