PDA

View Full Version : Best/fastest way to gain weight?

Boppers
11-25-2011, 05:40 AM
Im looking to gain 10lbs before christmas.
What is the fastest way to make this happen?
Just trying to gain a few pounds and maybe build a little more muscle.

please dont just reply "just eat more" Because that doesnt work. I can eat 5lbs of food a day and still nothing.

Thankzzz

Jason.AZ1
11-25-2011, 05:48 AM
Eat more maybe 6lbs or 7lbs of food a day 5 is not enough.

bb4arson
11-25-2011, 06:06 AM
creatine .peanut butter sandwiches ..meals should consist in meat and alot of carbs .

Nachooooosupreme
11-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Buy some protein powder and drink a shake if not 2 per day. And if you want you can follow bb4's recommendations lol

24/7VTEC!!!!
11-25-2011, 10:34 AM
Eat before you go to bed, I gained 27 lbs doing that in less than 2 months

Fresh_manny21
11-25-2011, 10:47 AM
come hang out with me im a fat ass

Dsquared Upholstery
11-25-2011, 10:47 AM
Im looking to gain 10lbs before christmas.
What is the fastest way to make this happen?
Just trying to gain a few pounds and maybe build a little more muscle.

please dont just reply "just eat more" Because that doesnt work. I can eat 5lbs of food a day and still nothing.

1. Not possible... no matter what you eat or take
2. What's with the need for instant gratification. Building a nice body is not a microwaved tv dinner, it is a lot more of a slow roasted turkey dinner. You have to have patience and put the time in if you dont want to look like a slobopotamus.
3. You do not eat five pounds of food a day, skinny guys always say they eat a ton and really they dont or they would not be so damn skinny.
-get a solid 3000 calories a day, not BS calories but good protien and carbs (google it)
If you are still not gaining, increase your overall number but Do not expect to look like Spec, One bad or any other decent looking person next week.. keep it realistic.

Thankzzz

Not healthy and that's not even 1/3 muscle

Spec C
11-25-2011, 11:18 AM
What D said. If you're not gaining (fat or muscle), you aren't eating enough to gain. You aren't an anomaly.

Nothing you can do or take non hormonal will produce that type of gain if we are talking muscle. Even if you run superdrol or a clone, (hormonal) which produces very rapid gains, and gain 10-15 lbs in 4 weeks you will lose a good deal of it upon stopping. Easy come easy go.

Spec C
11-25-2011, 11:20 AM

Makes no difference when you eat. I eat before bed every night. Now how much you eat before bed in relation to the rest of your calories that is a different story.

pr1nc3s5
11-26-2011, 02:37 PM
so look at this way 3000 - 3500 calories is about a pound u need to count how much you eat in a day and increase that about 1500 or more and you will gain worked for me i weighed 135 3 months ago and now weigh 149 but i only increased my eating by 1300 calories more or less

also don't eat anything spicy speeds up your metabolism

Spec C
11-26-2011, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=pr1nc3;2616026

also don't eat anything spicy speeds up your metabolism[/QUOTE]

lol.. where do you guys come up with this shit? That would be to such a negligible degree it isn't even funny.

That is like saying don't have sex, it burns calories.

The first part is decent advice. Eat 1000 calories PER DAY, over MAINTENANCE and you will theoretically gain 1lb week(fat/muscle with more being fat)

94ej1
11-26-2011, 04:18 PM
Go to the gym 5days a week and drinj protien before and after the gym and try to eat atleast 3 times a day. thats what I did and gained 20lb in a month

Spec C
11-26-2011, 05:01 PM
You guys claiming these massive gains should throw up some pics. Those are impressive gains, I'd love to see the transformations.

C.R.A.Y.
11-26-2011, 05:07 PM
get a girlfriend

mr.DUNK
11-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Lol nothing wrong with looking like a 8th grader floppers

ICD
11-26-2011, 06:39 PM
get a girlfriend

This.

Dsquared Upholstery
11-26-2011, 11:16 PM

No you didnt

so look at this way 3000 - 3500 calories is about a pound u need to count how much you eat in a day and increase that about 1500 or more and you will gain worked for me i weighed 135 3 months ago and now weigh 149 but i only increased my eating by 1300 calories more or less

also don't eat anything spicy speeds up your metabolism

wow, are you serious? lol come on dude

Go to the gym 5days a week and drinj protien before and after the gym and try to eat atleast 3 times a day. thats what I did and gained 20lb in a month

Again, no you did not gain that much weight... We've got our pics posted up, i'd love to see before and afters of this miracle weight gain.

Dedspool Superior Tuned
11-26-2011, 11:33 PM
get a girlfriend

Lmao!! I gained 20 pounds ever since I have bin with my gf... not healthy gains at all. I feel like a walrus stuck in a box :(

C.R.A.Y.
11-26-2011, 11:53 PM
I wasn't kidding. It's the truth

94ej1
11-27-2011, 12:01 AM
No you didnt

wow, are you serious? lol come on dude

Again, no you did not gain that much weight... We've got our pics posted up, i'd love to see before and afters of this miracle weight gain.

Yup I did

bb4arson
11-27-2011, 01:05 AM
get a girlfriend

i have a gf and i have not gotten fat..

guess some people just dont get activity from their gf....jk

she encourages me to work

C.R.A.Y.
11-27-2011, 01:13 AM
i have a gf and i have not gotten fat..

guess some people just dont get activity from their gf....jk

she encourages me to work

It's more like spend time with me... Let's go out to eat, let's just stay in etc. not to mention the stress lol

bb4arson
11-27-2011, 01:28 AM
It's more like spend time with me... Let's go out to eat, let's just stay in etc. not to mention the stress lol

if you have a gf like that well than ..that sucks .. you shouldnt stress about your realationship that much just break up and move on to a better woman .

Spec C
11-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Yup I did

So you gained 20lbs of fat in a month?

Dsquared Upholstery
11-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Yup I did

Fat and water, nothing to stick your chest out about

1badLst
11-28-2011, 03:34 PM
These guys saying they gained 27lbs in 2 months and 20 in a month need to get in check. Just because you slammed on 20lbs of fat in a month does not mean anything. If anything I wouldn't be bragging about that at all. Im not trying to call you out to be a dick, I just don't want other members being misled and thinking that they can go from puny to a beast in 2 months. It just doesn't work that way fellas. To put on a solid 20lbs will take you a pretty good amount of time, and a super strict training and eating regiment. Trust me I know because i've done exactly that. As spec suggested, post up pics if you wanna prove me wrong

nelsmar
11-28-2011, 03:41 PM
get a girlfriend

lol.... gained 170lb of fat over 7 years with this technique. Good GOD. Taking a while to take it off...

1badLst
11-28-2011, 03:45 PM
lol these are reasons why I date chicks into fitness as much as me

johnehonda
11-28-2011, 05:26 PM
eat pussy. theres alot of calories in it. FACT!!!!

drift4agze
11-28-2011, 06:52 PM
empty carbs (pasta, breads, ect.) Then workout. Remember, Muscle weighs more than fat.

die in a dick fire noob
11-30-2011, 07:51 PM
eat fucking filly b's for lunch err day, i went from like no carbs to doing this 2 months ago and i'm up 13 lbs lol... 167 to 180.

bmxican
12-02-2011, 02:02 AM
dam AZHT got some BEAST! if you can gain that much weight/muscle naturally or even on "stuff" you got some GOD like genetics.

dam AZHT got some BEAST! if you can gain that much weight/muscle naturally or even on "stuff" you got some GOD like genetics.

People that gain weight fast are gaining water and fat.

It takes time to put on muscle.... Especially naturally.

I put on 40 lbs. from march till now of just muscle and its not easy.

Spec C
12-04-2011, 09:19 PM
People that gain weight fast are gaining water and fat.

It takes time to put on muscle.... Especially naturally.

I put on 40 lbs. from march till now of just muscle and its not easy.

Your post is a bit ironic, my man.

40lbs of MUSCLE in 8months is equally unbelievable, and that type of weight gain is considered FAST. Even using AAS that is a lot of muscle to gain in that time frame.

Unless you JUST started lifting, and ran a cycle right off the bat..

Pretty ironic post..lol 40lbs of MUSCLE in 8months is equally as fast, and unbelievable. Even using AAS.

Unless you JUST started lifting, and ran a cycle right off the bat..

AAS
GH

ya. I am old so its hard for me to grow naturally.

Spec C
12-04-2011, 09:21 PM
AAS
GH

ya. I am old so its hard for me to grow naturally.

That is still a hell of a good gain. Were you like 150lbs before you started?(serious question)

That is still a hell of a good gain. Were you like 150lbs before you started?(serious question)

Nah man. 120lbs.

I was 145 before I lost a lot of weight. Starting doing a lot of Ecstacy LMAO Lost all my gains and had to start over.

I am probably 155 now because I lost 5 lbs. I have a pinched nerve in my back for the past week so I havent been able to work out.

Im trying to get to 176 before july of next year so I can compete in the middleweight class. Im "gettng off" soon and will let my body get back to normal. I just need to get my back fixed. :(

Spec C
12-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Funny I had 120 first, but didn't want to offend you..hah

How tall are you?

I mean seems crazy to me to jump on a cycle at that weight, but to each his own. I find it hard to believe you exhausted all other avenues, and were maxing out your genetic potential at 120lbs.

Hopefully you are atleast being smart about it, and have done adequate research.

Hope your back heals up. Back injuries are no fun. :(

Dsquared Upholstery
12-04-2011, 10:38 PM
Agreed, those are freaky results. I put on an insane amount of weight when I started dabbling in the unmentionables. Everyone tends to do that on their first cycle, after a while you will start to harden and it wont just be dbol water weight. Not sure i believe you put on that much weight but mad props on growth bud.

Spec C
12-05-2011, 07:22 AM
Agreed, those are freaky results. I put on an insane amount of weight when I started dabbling in the unmentionables. Everyone tends to do that on their first cycle, after a while you will start to harden and it wont just be dbol water weight. Not sure i believe you put on that much weight but mad props on growth bud.

Typically the further you are from your "genetic limit" the more you will gain on a cycle, especially a first. At 120lbs I would wager he was REALLY far.

You should really try and get as close to that limit naturally as possible, and then use "gear" to surpass it. By the time you get to your genetic potential with gear, you will likely have exhausted the ability to make gains on "baby doses"

bmxican
12-05-2011, 08:25 PM
you doing 4-6 ius daily?

Typically the further you are from your "genetic limit" the more you will gain on a cycle, especially a first. At 120lbs I would wager he was REALLY far.

You should really try and get as close to that limit naturally as possible, and then use "gear" to surpass it. By the time you get to your genetic potential with gear, you will likely have exhausted the ability to make gains on "baby doses"

Ya I know. I have cycled on and off for over 3 years before. I stopped doing it about 3 years ago when I broke my ankle. I took 2 years off the gym and lost all my weight.

Im almost 5'9" In my avatar, I was only about 150.

I know I am not at my genetic potential but I also think I have low test levels naturally. My body hates being over 140 lbs naturally. I am italian and japanese. The japanese side of my family is very small with a small frame. Luckily I hold my weight well.

Ya 4 iu a day. and I do the gh more for my sense of youngness. Even some wrinkles are gone on my face now.

I have accomplished in 1 year what it takes 3 years to do and I am also over 30. I do know what I am doing as I used to be a trainer and I am no amateur.

Once I make it to my first competition and if its something I want to keep doing... Thennnn Im going balls to the wall on gear and going for the heavyweight class.

That is true lol I have always been good about my doses.. The "more is better" says is totally not true.

I also dont tell people to use gear. Its all up to the person to make their own decisions.

bmxican
12-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Ya I know. I have cycled on and off for over 3 years before. I stopped doing it about 3 years ago when I broke my ankle. I took 2 years off the gym and lost all my weight.

I know I am not at my genetic potential but I also think I have low test levels naturally. My body hates being over 140 lbs naturally. I am italian and japanese. The japanese side of my family is very small with a small frame. Luckily I hold my weight well.

Ya 4 iu a day. and I do the gh more for my sense of youngness. Even some wrinkles are gone on my face now.

I have accomplished in 1 year what it takes 3 years to do and I am also over 30. I do know what I am doing as I used to be a trainer and I am no amateur.

Once I make it to my first competition and if its something I want to keep doing... Thennnn Im going balls to the wall on gear and going for the heavyweight class.

I don't blame you on taking the GH. Seriously, you want to stay looking/feeling young thats the stuff to take. Women, should quit falling into these ps propagandas on the female celebs taking this cream or that cream and wam I'm young. Ohhh did I forget to mention some lil GH lol. I actually convince my mom to get on it. She's been on 1iu for over 6 months. Wow she thanks me every day! She does it for health reasons only, but she tells me its like her clock has been reversed 10-15 years. Lots of her osteroperosis/bone aches seemed to disappear. I don't take it myself, but once I'm in my late twenties/early 30s I'll be on it!

I don't blame you on taking the GH. Seriously, you want to stay looking/feeling young thats the stuff to take. Women, should quit falling into these ps propagandas on the female celebs taking this cream or that cream and wam I'm young. Ohhh did I forget to mention some lil GH lol. I actually convince my mom to get on it. She's been on 1iu for over 6 months. Wow she thanks me every day! She does it for health reasons only, but she tells me its like her clock has been reversed 10-15 years. Lots of her osteroperosis/bone aches seemed to disappear. I don't take it myself, but once I'm in my late twenties/early 30s I'll be on it!

Its def some amazing stuff. Im 33 and girls think I am 25 LMAO

bmxican
12-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Its def some amazing stuff. Im 33 and girls think I am 25 LMAO

no doubt in my mind you probably look and FEEL like mid twenties. Especially in that dosage very reasonable and effective.

pr1nc3s5
12-05-2011, 10:20 PM
lol.. where do you guys come up with this shit? That would be to such a negligible degree it isn't even funny.

That is like saying don't have sex, it burns calories.

The first part is decent advice. Eat 1000 calories PER DAY, over MAINTENANCE and you will theoretically gain 1lb week(fat/muscle with more being fat)

i would like to argue that spicy food is really a true & false FACT GOOGLE IT !

bmxican
12-05-2011, 10:28 PM
i would like to argue that spicy food is really a true & false FACT GOOGLE IT !

its such a miniscule factor in metabolism it's rather false. I put hot sauce/spices to all my foods only to add flavor. Trust me doesn't help when I want less/more calories.

pr1nc3s5
12-05-2011, 10:41 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/28/health/nutrition/28real.html
ok fine im not acting like i know everything just stating what i have seen ps is 13pounds really a drastic gain 12 weeks 13 pounds humm seems right to me?

ok fine im not acting like i know everything just stating what i have seen ps is 13pounds really a drastic gain 12 weeks 13 pounds humm seems right to me?

Yes it does increase it but not much.

Dont even worry about it. just eat it hahaa

Spec C
12-05-2011, 11:18 PM

That basically says exactly what I said. haha

Once I make it to my first competition and if its something I want to keep doing... Thennnn Im going balls to the wall on gear and going for the

Do you man. If you feel you need AAS to get over 140lbs, then it is what it is.. At the end of the day everyone should have the right to choose what they take.

How do you know you have low test levels naturally? You had them tested before you EVER cycled?

j-dizzle
12-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Myoplex burger king and nut butter ;)

Boppers
12-06-2011, 05:19 AM
bought some x rated weight gainer. I've gained 6lbs POST dump

That basically says exactly what I said. haha

Do you man. If you feel you need AAS to get over 140lbs, then it is what it is.. At the end of the day everyone should have the right to choose what they take.

How do you know you have low test levels naturally? You had them tested before you EVER cycled?

My weiner tells me LOL I think they are low from 3 years of cycling. Im sure they are normal but low normal.

bought some x rated weight gainer. I've gained 6lbs POST dump

I cant stand the taste of that stuff.

Streeter
12-10-2011, 01:55 AM
What exactly is gh? I've never heard of it....

Dsquared Upholstery
12-10-2011, 02:08 AM
hgh.. google it