PDA

View Full Version : Eibach K Series Valve Springs

Hugh.B.Madbrough
12-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Looking to see if anyone has first hand experience using/tuning a car with these and the cams that were used with.

I picked up a set of bnib Ti retainers awhile back and have just been looking for valvesprings for awhile. The problem is that supertech doesn't just sell the k20 valvesprings, they come in a vs/retainer combo pack on all sites and sources I have found. If I can avoid spending the money again, for retainers I'd like to. I still have some searching to do to see what the RPM limit would be with the retainer/spring combo but I should be fine up to 9k from the few places I have seen information I would consider legitimate.

HeikDiesel
12-28-2011, 12:09 PM
Looking to see if anyone has first hand experience using/tuning a car with these and the cams that were used with.

I picked up a set of bnib Ti retainers awhile back and have just been looking for valvesprings for awhile. The problem is that supertech doesn't just sell the k20 valvesprings, they come in a vs/retainer combo pack on all sites and sources I have found. If I can avoid spending the money again, for retainers I'd like to. I still have some searching to do to see what the RPM limit would be with the retainer/spring combo but I should be fine up to 9k from the few places I have seen information I would consider legitimate.

Plenty of places sell just K series valve springs. Have you even called anyone or searched?