PDA

View Full Version : speakers

LSVkid
12-18-2011, 10:32 AM
so i threw in a sub and amp last night and it kicked in hard so i turn it down and partyed for couple hrs and i turn it back on and i didnt feel like blasting it cause i was buzz and my sister was driving home ... i put it to 20 and i hear some nasty ass sound and then my driver side door and back speaker stops working :/ only my right side works...

After Market JVC and Sony speakers just wiired to the deck wasnt wired to the amp..

Anyone know the problem?
Or
Do you know any good audio shop that sells good name brand door speakers like pioneer and alpine etc....

I know theres a good one on 32st and thomas just can't remember now

fivesfe
12-18-2011, 09:12 PM
lololol

Im no audio guru.

But I would start with the speakers, test them first. If that doesnt work then probably your deck.

LSVkid
12-18-2011, 09:39 PM
lololol

Im no audio guru.

But I would start with the speakers, test them first. If that doesnt work then probably your deck.

Yea I tried that's its just my wiring or my deck setup -.- when I listen to radio or a cd all 4 woorks and when I change it to aux (ipod or phone) only right side works so probably just my wiringg

failedabortion
12-21-2011, 06:42 PM
Try another aux cord first since all 4 speakers work with the other inputs.

And I wouldn't waste money on good speakers unless you're going to power them with something else besides the deck amp.

Online is where its at for good audio prices...unless you have a local hookup

mannys97
01-01-2012, 11:00 AM
bad aux cable

bigballsmagerki
01-04-2012, 02:12 PM
or his drunk ass yanked the cord and it fucked up inside the deck which is common as well.

MikeDC4
01-05-2012, 04:05 AM
Its the aux cord happend to me I spent like 10 bucks on 20 dollar cord when circut city went under and it never happened again