PDA

View Full Version : Thanks BBN

Gzrkid1
12-25-2011, 11:06 AM
just wanna say thanks to jesse n nick for doing a great job on fixin my ef runs way better than before have not had any problems thanks n merry christmas will reccomend you to my family n friends :thumbsup: :autored:

Built By Notorious
12-25-2011, 12:14 PM
just wanna say thanks to jesse n nick for doing a great job on fixin my ef runs way better than before have not had any problems thanks n merry christmas will reccomend you to my family n friends :thumbsup: :autored:

Glad to hear. It still can run way better to. A valve adjust and some other minor repairs you'll be good to go! Merry Christmas to you too! See ya soon.

die in a dick fire noob
12-25-2011, 01:24 PM
wearing my notorious shirt at christmas, father in law asked me what it was since he saw it on my car and now my shirt lol.

Built By Notorious
12-25-2011, 01:33 PM
wearing my notorious shirt at christmas, father in law asked me what it was since he saw it on my car and now my shirt lol.

;) warm fuzzies! Thx Pat!

Gzrkid1
12-25-2011, 05:02 PM
Yup gotta save some more and i will be back , will come around more when tax money comes in :)

jgregg
12-25-2011, 10:01 PM
Yup gotta save some more and i will be back , will come around more when tax money comes in :)

Merry Christams . Glad to hear its running good. We are not going anywere come see us when you get a chance even if its just to see whats new in the shop or see what we are doing to our own cars...your always welcome!

jgregg
12-25-2011, 10:02 PM

Thank you for the support Pat. Let me know what if you need another one I will sponsor you lmao