PDA

View Full Version : CrossFit Anyone?

j-dizzle
01-02-2012, 07:52 PM
So one of my friends showed me this crossfit website, anyone on here train in crossfit? i wanna try it out!!

Mr.Teal
01-02-2012, 07:55 PM
stfu!

Spec C
01-02-2012, 08:09 PM
So one of my friends showed me this crossfit website, anyone on here train in crossfit? i wanna try it out!!

I am not a huge fan of it, but it has it's place I guess. I just find some things borderline dangerous, and the workouts very random.

Not to mention most cross fit gyms are EXPENSIVE as shit. $100-150 a month? NO THANKS!

j-dizzle
01-02-2012, 08:48 PM
stfu!

Im gonna turtle slap the teal outta you!!

I am not a huge fan of it, but it has it's place I guess. I just find some things borderline dangerous, and the workouts very random.

Not to mention most cross fit gyms are EXPENSIVE as shit. $100-150 a month? NO THANKS!

well i have most of the stuff already and been debating on getting a new bench.. i wouldnt go mad crazy but it looks fun!

Spec C
01-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Im gonna turtle slap the teal outta you!!

well i have most of the stuff already and been debating on getting a new bench.. i wouldnt go mad crazy but it looks fun!

If it suits your goals have at it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDDyxXyf6UU&list=UU5ulmlRCE57LH0Z1Pb287Ag&index=54&feature=plcp

tfizzle
01-03-2012, 08:49 PM
There is a girl in my academy training thru crossfit for the fire and police games this year... It's in Ireland she said I think. She is a bad lil mofo

j-dizzle
01-03-2012, 10:09 PM
i would be doing it at home on my own... not at these stupid ass wanna-be gyms lol

Dirt McGirk
01-04-2012, 12:25 AM
One of my friends co-workers is opening a crossfit gym around central and broadway I think he said. I'm gonna go try it out.

bb4arson
01-04-2012, 09:01 AM
i wanted to try cross fit but than i decided to go on a bulk .lol

Spec C
01-04-2012, 11:59 AM
i would be doing it at home on my own... not at these stupid ass wanna-be gyms lol

Do you have rings, olympic bumper weights, etc?

BigJsaid
01-04-2012, 12:10 PM
i was watching the CrossFit games the other day and was like whoa. Shit made me wanna start it up a lil bit just to see if I could make next year's lol

j-dizzle
01-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Do you have rings, olympic bumper weights, etc?

had rings... well they are in storage.. and like i said man.. just basics lol i anit trying to go crazy.. general principal added to cardio days..

1badLst
01-05-2012, 09:14 AM
Dude, Bro, if you wanna get seriously jacked, you need to hit arms at least 3 times a week and superset it with chest also. Then go tan. My boy from jersey told me that when you tan it releases natural growth hormone. After tanning go back and do chest again. Oh and don't forget to grunt and scream A LOT!!!! F this crossfit stuff.

BigJsaid
01-05-2012, 09:52 AM
Dude, Bro, if you wanna get seriously jacked, you need to hit arms at least 3 times a week and superset it with chest also. Then go tan. My boy from jersey told me that when you tan it releases natural growth hormone. After tanning go back and do chest again. Oh and don't forget to grunt and scream A LOT!!!! F this crossfit stuff.

this is true. science backs this. you have to do an arm/chest/tan circuit just to be able to do crossfit in a tank top

1badLst
01-05-2012, 10:26 AM
BigJ obviously knows his shit as well. Im gonna go fist pump in his honor

Spec C
01-05-2012, 11:13 AM
I heard the chemicals in fake tanner are anabolic..haha

apSquidFace
02-01-2012, 02:32 PM
My brother has been doing it for almost 5 years now and is in great shape. Cross fit is not so much about building muscle as it is strength and conditioning.... it is also very dangerous if you are just jumping in with no fitness backroud.

one rediculous word to watch out for if you are going to go through with it...

rhabdomyolysis

Look it up, and make sure to hydrate and eat right before and after... shit is really intense. Im a fitness junkie and was holed up in the hospital for 2 weeks after one intense session of crossfit with Rhabdo. Not.very.fun.

bb4arson
02-01-2012, 11:09 PM
I played basketball the other day and man i gased out.

Pretty sad. I have not done anything heart racing in awhile

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk