PDA

View Full Version : Hey, fellas...(spec)

EGMATT
01-22-2012, 08:33 PM
I was wondering if you'd help me out with a weight lose supplement I've purchased. It's hydroxycut tablet. I'm roughly 260lb. Looking to get down to 230-220. Basically get toned. What would you recommend me eating, and how much cardio should I be doing on these pills. Please help ninjas. I'm starting tomorrow, and would mind a few heads up. Thanks!

Spec C
01-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Personally, I like to save any thermogenics/fat burners for when weight loss slows, and becomes harder. In the beginning the weight should fly off.

How tall are you? You should be able to get from 260-220 pretty easily with your diet in check, consistency and hard work.

Cardio and diet go hand and had. I can't really give you a recommendation without knowing all the details of what you are eating now, what you were eating(roughly), etc.

I would say DL this free E-book, and get going on a plan like this. Start with 3 x 30min low intensity cardio sessions a week, and add more as needed. This should get you to your goal body weight rather quickly.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/docs/2007/lifestylecutdiet.pdf

One kid I have been working with for just about 4 months is down from a touch under 300 to 235ish, and keep in mind he is a BIG lifter, so I took things slower with him to keep his strength up. He just pulled a 575lb dead lift at 50+lbs less body-weight then he was before.

You can do it.

EGMATT
01-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Well I'm about 5'9. I eat like a typical fat guy, mostly eat out. I have my own house now, so I've been tryn to eat in as much as possible. I eat a lot of pizza, spaghetti, and burgers.

Spec C
01-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Well I'm about 5'9. I eat like a typical fat guy, mostly eat out. I have my own house now, so I've been tryn to eat in as much as possible. I eat a lot of pizza, spaghetti, and burgers.

You will be able to drop a lot of fat by just cleaning that up.

EGMATT
01-23-2012, 12:22 PM
Okay! Thank you good sir! And I'll keep you posted on my outcome.

bb4arson
01-25-2012, 12:20 AM
I don't like how xtend tries selling there drink on there. But than again it is delicious :-D (watermelon flavor)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

H22apower
01-25-2012, 02:58 AM
Does hydroxycut really work? Last time I checked those got recalled.

BB6 SwAg
01-25-2012, 05:36 AM
Does hydroxycut really work? Last time I checked those got recalled.

Depends. Its not supposed to cut weight alone. You still got Diet and Excersize. I used it after I had plateued and I cut 10 more lbs off. Went from 170 to 160 and a lot of ab definition...

Spec C
01-25-2012, 08:41 AM
I don't like how xtend tries selling there drink on there. But than again it is delicious :-D (watermelon flavor)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Well they are giving away free diets/books, they have to plug their own shit.

Honestly it is not unnecessary plugging really, as I would recommend using BCAA as well. IMO really one of the few staple supps that everyone should use. Doesn't have to be Xtend, but a good BCAA product none the less.

As for other supplements they may mention, IMO you can skip them.

H22apower
01-25-2012, 11:46 PM
What about liver damage?

bb4arson
01-26-2012, 12:52 AM
Well they are giving away free diets/books, they have to plug their own shit.

Honestly it is not unnecessary plugging really, as I would recommend using BCAA as well. IMO really one of the few staple supps that everyone should use. Doesn't have to be Xtend, but a good BCAA product none the less.

As for other supplements they may mention, IMO you can skip them.

yeah i know i have had that cutting diet in my computer for awhile .

thanks for sharing it again it reminded me of it and i gave it to my friend .

Spec C
01-26-2012, 08:26 AM
What about liver damage?

What about it? lol

Are you taking something that you are worried about damaging your liver? Or are you talking about the slight elevation in liver values from weight lifting(ie muscle damage)

Dsquared Upholstery
01-26-2012, 08:56 AM
I wouldn't worry about that.It's an over the counter supp so I can't imagine it being very toxic

Spec C
01-26-2012, 10:17 AM
I wouldn't worry about that.It's an over the counter supp so I can't imagine it being very toxic

Ya I am not sure what he is even asking about in terms of liver damage. lol From what? BCAA? Hydroxycut? Dieting?

Dsquared Upholstery
01-26-2012, 02:31 PM
Not saying he's like this but I find it ironic when people ask about supps hurting them but don't connect the dots with the damage the nasty ass burger and fries with a diet coke does to them.

Spec C
01-26-2012, 02:47 PM
True..

Although I like diet coke..lol

Dsquared Upholstery
01-26-2012, 02:55 PM
I've heard lots of bad about aspartame.. however you spell it.

H22apower
01-26-2012, 03:13 PM
My question was regarding the hydroxycut product? Its not for me by the way. I don't need any of that stuff.

Spec C
01-26-2012, 04:55 PM
I've heard lots of bad about aspartame.. however you spell it.

Lots of varying opinions on it. Like anything else, in moderation it probably isnt a huge deal. The studies on mice were dosing them with like 2x their bodyweight or something crazy.lol

I thought this post by Layne Norton was funny.

Layne is aspartame safe or does is really cause brain tumor
it's fine. don't pay attention to things written by idiots