PDA

View Full Version : Amp installation

PhxKid92
02-08-2012, 06:29 PM
looking to get my car wired so i can put my subs and amp in hit me up if u know what you are doing and how much you will charge and i repeat only hit me up if you know what your doing i know how to do it im just to lazy

robinsonbarba
02-08-2012, 06:54 PM
I know how to do it!! Pm me ur number!!

S.O.F.T.
02-10-2012, 11:19 AM
My boy works at audio express and is the installer I'm sure he would do it. PM Details and ill ask how much he would charge.

failedabortion
02-10-2012, 09:37 PM
My boy works at audio express and is the installer I'm sure he would do it. PM Details and ill ask how much he would charge.

Hopefully he does a better job than half of the audio express installs I've had to redo...

PhxKid92
02-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Hopefully he does a better job than half of the audio express installs I've had to redo...
X2 their installers are a bunch of idiots

Agent-Smith
02-10-2012, 10:15 PM

That's how they can afford to charge only $1 LOL

failedabortion
02-10-2012, 11:08 PM
That's how they can afford to charge only $1 LOL

That's part of it...the other part is that I've always found their before tax prices $40+ higher than other places or online. I've been told a few times when trying to get components price matched that they pay more than what I can get them for online and am asked to leave the store lol. The $1 install turns into $49+ if you get them to match a lower price than their inflated list price, which I could care less about since I do it on the side.

Agent-Smith
02-10-2012, 11:23 PM
That's part of it...the other part is that I've always found their before tax prices $40+ higher than other places or online. I've been told a few times when trying to get components price matched that they pay more than what I can get them for online and am asked to leave the store lol. The $1 install turns into $49+ if you get them to match a lower price than their inflated list price, which I could care less about since I do it on the side.

Fuggin thieves!

That's the great thing about us car guys, we'll figure out how to do it ourselves, or we know a buddy who'll do it for us for some beer and dinner lol

PhxKid92
02-12-2012, 09:07 PM
installed the subs my self....decided not to be lazy lol they sound good

robinsonbarba
02-12-2012, 09:14 PM
That's what u should of done in the first place!!

PhxKid92
02-12-2012, 09:53 PM
didnt want to do it myself but i wanted it done right the 1st time so i went ahead and did it myself