PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend me a place?

sungersoo
02-08-2012, 09:14 PM
I got this part. its from a seat 05 accord.

I need it welded (top left). can anyone recommend someone or a shop that will do a small job for cheap?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

all_motor_mike
02-09-2012, 06:45 PM
I got this part. its from a seat 05 accord.

I need it welded (top left). can anyone recommend someone or a shop that will do a small job for cheap?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

call me 623-806-5003

mike

sungersoo
02-14-2012, 01:35 PM
Are you located in Suprise? Thats like an hour away from me lol

I tried jb weld and the real steel clay but both of them broke off when using the handle.

young_ar
02-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Are you located in Suprise? Thats like an hour away from me lol

I tried jb weld and the real steel clay but both of them broke off when using the handle.

Wow.........bro even a small mig should do what u want if that lil crack is all that needs to be done even any paisa welding spot should be able to fix that.

sungersoo
02-14-2012, 02:51 PM
i tried a couple places but no one has a damn stiick welder... all the places were scared to touch it cause they might fuck it up

all_motor_mike
02-14-2012, 05:37 PM
im at 19th ave and lower buckeye at work till 10 tonight, bring it by if thats closer for u.

or u could call me and we can figure something out.

people always ask for shit to be done, i talk to them and set stuff up and it never happens or they just never call. im a pretty cool guy and i dont charge and arm and a leg, especially for the quality one gets from me, i should just stop throwing my name out for me to do stuff.

mike

failedabortion
02-14-2012, 10:33 PM
i tried a couple places but no one has a damn stiick welder... all the places were scared to touch it cause they might fuck it up

Stick welder...arc...and I wouldn't use it for that...

im at 19th ave and lower buckeye at work till 10 tonight, bring it by if thats closer for u.

or u could call me and we can figure something out.

people always ask for shit to be done, i talk to them and set stuff up and it never happens or they just never call. im a pretty cool guy and i dont charge and arm and a leg, especially for the quality one gets from me, i should just stop throwing my name out for me to do stuff.

mike

Go to this guy^^

You want it done correctly right?

sungersoo
02-15-2012, 02:21 AM
Don't know if you'll read this before I call but I'll call you tomorrow

sungersoo
02-15-2012, 11:01 PM
Thanks Mike. All fixed now.

all_motor_mike
02-15-2012, 11:54 PM
No problem sorry it took so long, work was hectic tonight.

Mike

Koopa Troopa
02-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Would like to see pics of the finished product. I'm curious how he fixed it.

I would have cut the tab off and welded on something new...

all_motor_mike
02-16-2012, 11:42 AM
Welded a washer to the back side of what u see in the pic above. The right side of that piece had broken off once he got it to me so after welding the washer to the backside I filled in the area where the piece broke off with weld and then cleaned it up a bit.

Mike

sungersoo
02-16-2012, 01:50 PM
I would but I already put the seat back in.. Lazy to take it off.

I'm happy as hell with it, I finally got a passenger seat. Been ghost riding it for a week or so.