PDA

View Full Version : Act of Valor

MADEGO
02-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Anyone going to see this? It sound interesting using real navy seals as the actors.

theAngryMarmot
02-15-2012, 07:21 PM
By watching the several different previews for it, I have come to the following conclusions :

1. It will be really, really good.
2. It will be really, really bad.

I don't think there will be an "in the middle" with this one.

Statikk
02-15-2012, 07:55 PM
damn i want to see this too. looks like a good war movie and i havent seen a good one in a while.

MADEGO
02-17-2012, 10:10 PM
By watching the several different previews for it, I have come to the following conclusions :

1. It will be really, really good.
2. It will be really, really bad.

I don't think there will be an "in the middle" with this one.

I know I am scared that it might be like "the marine" which I tried to watch twice and fell asleep both times.

j-dizzle
02-27-2012, 08:31 PM
it was pretty good!!!

Dsquared Upholstery
02-29-2012, 10:31 AM
Best movie I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. This is even better than 300. It's got all of the equipment of the military but with the cameras and directing of hollywood (you'll understand when you see it.) There is no "hollywood" acting or props or bs. The movie is based off of a real mission (not a documentary like I thought but more of a reenactment) and nothing gives you a "thats fake" or "unrealistic" vibe to it. You wont be disspointed but prepare to have a lump in your throat and a case of the guilties for taking your freedom for granted.

Lost Rager
02-29-2012, 10:40 AM
very good movie! everything a man should expect from a movie. Villans are good characters also.

MADEGO
02-29-2012, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the reviews I want to see this really badly.

trdtc480
02-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Preview looked really good. Gonna try and see it this weekend.

mxtr
02-29-2012, 09:47 PM
Heard it was ok that's all

CraZy_A
03-01-2012, 04:40 AM
needs to come out on bootleg already been check every day

Koopa Troopa
06-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Best movie I've ever seen and I've seen a lot. This is even better than 300. It's got all of the equipment of the military but with the cameras and directing of hollywood (you'll understand when you see it.) There is no "hollywood" acting or props or bs. The movie is based off of a real mission (not a documentary like I thought but more of a reenactment) and nothing gives you a "thats fake" or "unrealistic" vibe to it. You wont be disspointed but prepare to have a lump in your throat and a case of the guilties for taking your freedom for granted.

FYI, Navy Seal equipment is not military equipment as they have a bottomless budget and order shit the military can't afford

Sorry for the dead thread bump... Movers are cleaning out my house and I'm bored... Didn't realize the shit was 3 months old..:dumbass:

theAngryMarmot
06-15-2012, 08:11 PM
I enjoyed the movie, I had mixed expectations, and it was a good watch.

The chase scene ending with the boats was so awesome.

oehawks3
06-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Movie was fucking awesome. Best war movie I've seen, since the guys in the movie were real Navy Seals.