PDA

View Full Version : 2010 civic lowering issues?!!

1lowtacoma
02-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Need help...

2010 civic dx.
Looking to lower it, obviously 450$ for 1.4in from eibach imo is a waste.
Esp when that is just springs
1.4 wont even remove my 2+ in wheel gap

Im looking to go ksport full/bags or hydros down road.

For now i just want basic coilover sleeves. Not full bodied coilovers. I looked and called around and cant find any for dx specific.

Are the si / dx shocks different? I found sleeves kits for si's

Dont post, dont do it blah blah sleeves suck blah blah. I know this, its my car i do what i want. Any negative feedback/ trash talk will be reported.

90 REX
02-17-2012, 08:53 PM
I believe they are the same I no the full coilovers r the same

EJ6-4DR
02-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Need help...

2010 civic dx.
Looking to lower it, obviously 450$ for 1.4in from eibach imo is a waste.
Esp when that is just springs
1.4 wont even remove my 2+ in wheel gap

Im looking to go ksport full/bags or hydros down road.

For now i just want basic coilover sleeves. Not full bodied coilovers. I looked and called around and cant find any for dx specific.

Are the si / dx shocks different? I found sleeves kits for si's

Dont post, dont do it blah blah sleeves suck blah blah. I know this, its my car i do what i want. Any negative feedback/ trash talk will be reported.

they should be the same i know that you can get the hfp package for the si, but the coupe does have the same shocks from the factory, now the only different would be the coupe vs the 4dr because they are different trims , hope that helps

ksboi
02-19-2012, 02:24 PM
I was going to say contact BBN or Collective. ALso nice car at IFO and if you need anymore info about the 8th gen civic go to www.arizona8thgen.com People have from springs to all out scca coilovers and can help you get what you need.

Bruticus
02-21-2012, 01:39 PM
I have stock Si shocks/springs and rear disk conversion for sale...........