PDA

View Full Version : Help awd honda

phame
02-24-2012, 05:34 PM
What do i need and how much money do i need to make a eg hatch awd??? Or were could i get it done at??? Let me no people

Jason.AZ1
02-24-2012, 05:38 PM
:wave:

theAngryMarmot
02-24-2012, 05:40 PM
What do i need and how much money do i need to make a eg hatch awd??? Or were could i get it done at??? Let me no people

An amazingly similar amount to the cost of a nice used car that is already AWD from the factory....

kerosinek
02-24-2012, 05:46 PM
It costs $134,000 and the only known shop currently doing this type of swap is located on Jupiter. Good luck!

Seriously though, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. Best bet is to pick up an AWD CRV, and get your fabrication on. Or, make REALLY good friends with someone good with fab work. I think the CRV AWD system is 100% mechanical which means very little wiring.

RICK's-TOWING
02-24-2012, 09:34 PM
Cheapest route would be k-5 frame motor(350) and drivetrain. Duct tape. Plumbers tape. Eg shell. Rent a forklift. Use forklift to lift shell onto k5 frame. Use duct tape and plumbing tape to mount shell and Frame together. A series of levers and cables for brakes brake lights throttle turn signals will be easily manageable at this point. Jdm badges optional....id imagine this all could be acquired in an average junk yard. All engineered over some keystone.

Del-sol-john
02-24-2012, 09:37 PM
Do research dude, google Is pretty easy to use.

king06
02-24-2012, 11:51 PM
If your serious, PM CBARACING his done it before.

phame
02-27-2012, 02:21 PM
:wave1: SIR:wave:

Pendulum
02-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Step 1: What the fuck is MySpace?
Step 2: Why are you an idiot?
Step 3: Buy a WRX

phame
02-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Step 1: What the fuck is MySpace?
Step 2: Why are you an idiot?
Step 3: Buy a WRX

Y DO DICK FACES LIKE U COME ON PEOPLE SHIT AND TALK SHIT LIKE FOR REAL I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR FUCCN 2 CENTS FUCCN PUSSY TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET KEEP YOUR 2 CENTS TO YOUR SELF PUSSY BUY A WRX :smackself::dumbass: HONDA SIR GET YOUR MIND RIGHT CAUSE I CAN GET IT RIGHT FOR U SOOOOOOOOOOO UMMMMMMMM BACC TO WAT MY POST WAS ABOUT ALL I WANT TO NO IS HOW MUCH AND HOW TO DO IT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

phame
02-27-2012, 04:23 PM
it costs $134,000 and the only known shop currently doing this type of swap is located on jupiter. Good luck!

Seriously though, if you have to ask, you can't afford it. Best bet is to pick up an awd crv, and get your fabrication on. Or, make really good friends with someone good with fab work. I think the crv awd system is 100% mechanical which means very little wiring.

thanks

Del-sol-john
02-27-2012, 05:54 PM
y do dick faces like u come on people shit and talk shit like for real i did not ask for your fuccn 2 cents fuccn pussy talk shit on the internet keep your 2 cents to your self pussy buy a wrx :smackself::dumbass: Honda sir get your mind right cause i can get it right for u sooooooooooo ummmmmmmm bacc to wat my post was about all i want to no is how much and how to do it damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICK's-TOWING
02-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Y DO DICK FACES LIKE U COME ON PEOPLE SHIT AND TALK SHIT LIKE FOR REAL I DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR FUCCN 2 CENTS FUCCN PUSSY TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET KEEP YOUR 2 CENTS TO YOUR SELF PUSSY BUY A WRX :smackself::dumbass: HONDA SIR GET YOUR MIND RIGHT CAUSE I CAN GET IT RIGHT FOR U SOOOOOOOOOOO UMMMMMMMM BACC TO WAT MY POST WAS ABOUT ALL I WANT TO NO IS HOW MUCH AND HOW TO DO IT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude calm down! K5 frame start there. You Dont even need to know how to read, write or spell do accomplish it how I explained. Seriously though dude......k5 frame.

Nachooooosupreme
02-27-2012, 08:07 PM
Mod a 4ws from a 3d gen prelude ftw! Or buy a subie......