PDA

View Full Version : ***RCG sponsorship***

KingDingaLing
04-01-2012, 08:59 PM
***please if you do not have the money to shell out on a full build. do not hit me up. looking for people who want to build some serious cars and have the cash to back it***

I am personally looking to build the following chassis as a RCG Sponsored vehicle.

S2000
92-95 civic coupe
96-2000 civic coupe
88-91 crx
88-91 hatchback

All of the above as full blown show cars. or universal show and track cars that are still streetable. A build plan will be made and the customer must be able to pay for all the parts for the build. In return i will do all labor for a large amount off of normal pricing, you provide the dream and funding, i will build it.

I have now built 2 back to back cars that have made the cover of Honda Tuning. and just recently finished a customers car who has interest from a few magazines.

I CAN NOT GUARANTEE your car will see any media attention, but there is a pretty good chance it might.

There is also a few +++ in being a RCG sponsored car. like me paying for your show entrys, out of state trips to shows etc... we have a good time for sure. we frequently go to california.lol

****please only PM me if you are serious about building a car****