04-19-2012, 04:00 PM
Who's gonna win : maywheater vs cotto
Also same event. : Mosley vs. Canelo

Who's gonna win and also what round...

Mayweather vs cotto - Mayweather decision

Canelo vs Mosley- Mosley Ko 7 or if decision Canelo

thEKrew2
04-19-2012, 08:01 PM
I don'n think Cotto will finish all the rounds :roll: and I agree on Mosley for the win but, Canelo seems ready for the figth...:lightsword:

Ep3s2k
04-19-2012, 09:02 PM
mayweather decision. moselys girl another epic booty shot round 7. 1:30 into the fight since he might get k.o'd

MANNYb09
04-19-2012, 09:05 PM
I don'n think Cotto will finish all the rounds :roll: and I agree on Mosley for the win but, Canelo seems ready for the figth...:lightsword:

i hope mosley does win canelo hes all hype and they have him well protected he holds the title but fought noone worthy to gain it .. IMO he should be able to go the 12 rnds unless mosley does still have it n pulls one out the bag

thEKrew2
04-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Yea I guess you are right on the fact that he haven't fought a worthy opponent

MANNYb09
04-19-2012, 09:26 PM
Yea I guess you are right on the fact that he haven't fought a worthy opponent

yea i wulda really liked him to go against chavez jr but they wont fight each other atleast not anytime soon

you box?

thEKrew2
04-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Cesar Chaves Jr. Is about the same as Canelo none of them have been in any worthy
Opponent but if in the future they face each other on a fight I will go for Canelo

No I don't box.... But if I have to I can whoop some ass.

MANNYb09
04-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Cesar Chaves Jr. Is about the same as Canelo none of them have been in any worthy
Opponent but if in the future they face each other on a fight I will go for Canelo

No I don't box.... But if I have to I can whoop some ass.

lol i no i dnt like either but i want one of them to lose lmfao

thEKrew2
04-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Hahaha ^^^^

king06
04-25-2012, 01:49 PM
i hope mosley does win canelo hes all hype and they have him well protected he holds the title but fought noone worthy to gain it .. IMO he should be able to go the 12 rnds unless mosley does still have it n pulls one out the bag

Canelo is not hype, Chavez Jr. is. Big difference.

BlaZeNem
04-26-2012, 12:05 PM
mayweather decision. moselys girl another epic booty shot round 7. 1:30 into the fight since he might get k.o'd

we can only hope

MANNYb09
04-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Canelo is not hype, Chavez Jr. is. Big difference.

uhhh yea he is lol who has canelo fought that is worthy of him recieveing a title ??

and he thinks that after hi last fight hes good enough to call mayweather out hahaha i laugh in his face at how badly mayweather would embaress him!

juan3023
04-27-2012, 04:58 PM
negro is going to win

BlaZeNem
04-28-2012, 08:16 AM
uhhh yea he is lol who has canelo fought that is worthy of him recieveing a title ??

and he thinks that after hi last fight hes good enough to call mayweather out hahaha i laugh in his face at how badly mayweather would embaress him!

x2 i agree

SquarePants
05-01-2012, 10:43 PM
negro is going to win

i would have to go with this guy, black people can fight and mexicans r slow, they JOCK too much, im just saying!

MoneyTeam :smackself:

MANNYb09
05-02-2012, 08:26 PM
i would have to go with this guy, black people can fight and mexicans r slow, they JOCK too much, im just saying!

MoneyTeam :smackself:

I wuld disagreee...

Blaks are good but boxing is a black / mexican dominated sport it really depends who ur talking about juan manuel marquez is one of the best boxers out technique wise

BlindassAsian
05-03-2012, 10:44 AM
cotto might have a chance in a couple round but mayweather will finish him off in the 7th round. mayweather is just to fast for cotto. i would have to say cotto has great boxing skills but just not enough to beat mayweather

MANNYb09
05-03-2012, 12:01 PM
cotto might have a chance in a couple round but mayweather will finish him off in the 7th round. mayweather is just to fast for cotto. i would have to say cotto has great boxing skills but just not enough to beat mayweather

yea i agree as a boxer cotto has skills but he just doesnt have the speed or abilty to adjust to the fight as quickly as mayweather can and thats whats gonna make him lose but im just not feeling a ko or tko

BlindassAsian
05-03-2012, 03:31 PM
yea i agree as a boxer cotto has skills but he just doesnt have the speed or abilty to adjust to the fight as quickly as mayweather can and thats whats gonna make him lose but im just not feeling a ko or tko

very true but i think it can be a ko or tko cause if manny can ko cutto in the 5th round then mayweather would have no problem ko cutto in any round

MANNYb09
05-04-2012, 12:27 AM
very true but i think it can be a ko or tko cause if manny can ko cutto in the 5th round then mayweather would have no problem ko cutto in any round

sorry but tht fight got stopped in the 12th round with 2 min remaining

BlindassAsian
05-04-2012, 10:45 AM
oh yea it did lol my bad your right but i got confident in mayweather to knock him out in the 7th round

trdtc480
05-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Mayweather will take Cotto and i like Mosley over Canelo.

Then lets get the real fight with Pacquiao!

rudsone
05-04-2012, 11:23 AM
im going for cotto but i know he wont win agaisnt gayweather, he is just too fast and the defensive style is going to affect cotto imo.

mosley is great fighter but he is older now and wont have his stamina and power after the 7th or 8th round. i got my money of canelo on this one. he is young and hungry and i hope he moves around more in this fight.

anyone else going to watch it on the BIG SCREEN? AMC westgate is going to be showing it, it starts at 6. i'll be there

MANNYb09
05-04-2012, 11:31 AM
oh yea it did lol my bad your right but i got confident in mayweather to knock him out in the 7th round

lol yea hopefully i mean i would love to see mayweather knock him out and i think he does have the power to but just not against cotto

MANNYb09
05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Mayweather will take Cotto and i like Mosley over Canelo.

Then lets get the real fight with Pacquiao!

lol i think mayweather will beat paquiao he aint really all tht skilled he just has good foot work and stamina

besides marquez already beat him like 3 times and mayweather made marquez look like shit

MANNYb09
05-04-2012, 11:33 AM
im going for cotto but i know he wont win agaisnt gayweather, he is just too fast and the defensive style is going to affect cotto imo.

mosley is great fighter but he is older now and wont have his stamina and power after the 7th or 8th round. i got my money of canelo on this one. he is young and hungry and i hope he moves around more in this fight.

anyone else going to watch it on the BIG SCREEN? AMC westgate is going to be showing it, it starts at 6. i'll be there

lol are they really how much is it to get in???

rudsone
05-04-2012, 11:34 AM
yeah they are lol i think its 15

somehow im going to sneak some beer in there haha

BlindassAsian
05-04-2012, 01:49 PM

lol you cant watch a fight without beer or shots unless people that drink cant handle it and go crazy and wanna fight the world lol

MANNYb09
05-04-2012, 03:24 PM

ehhh kinda pricey rather split it wit a friend and buy it relaxed at home

weigh ins just happend tho mayweather looked ready imo he looks the best i seen him for a recent fight

accordmuff
05-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Epic fail cant belive justin beiber walked in with dat nigga gonna get laid out with 2 black eyes and a even fatter lips

F YouR K
05-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Fuck yeahhhhhh mi kompa canelo gano viva mexico hijos de su mother

thEKrew2
05-05-2012, 11:32 PM
So what did you guys think about the fights I think Canelo win fear and
May vs cotto boring

thEKrew2
05-05-2012, 11:35 PM
:roll: In my opinion

king06
05-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Canelo beat the shit out of Mosley as expected.

And Cotto put up a way better fight.

Mayweather was way happy, lol.

1badLst
05-07-2012, 04:11 PM
I don't think mayweather was prepared for Cotto to fight him like that.

rudsone
05-07-2012, 04:16 PM
I don't think mayweather was prepared for Cotto to fight him like that.

mayweather said it himself, he went in expecting a good fight from hm

1badLst
05-07-2012, 04:18 PM
lol we all know mayweather expected to go in and win that fight a lot sooner. you could see the frustration in him, when he was getting put up against the ropes.

Meat_Lovers_Pizza
06-28-2012, 04:59 AM
posting in this thread to become top poster at 5am

wait 8 seconds

deely7
06-28-2012, 05:48 AM
Top 5am poster huh?

Meat_Lovers_Pizza
07-13-2012, 02:52 PM
http://www.illtaketen.com/images/genius/21.jpg

Colten79
07-13-2012, 03:23 PM
^^stupid

Meat_Lovers_Pizza
07-13-2012, 03:40 PM
http://www.trademarkia.com/logo-images/avanti-innovatations-inc/pizza-boss-85008222.jpg

Dedspool Superior Tuned
07-21-2012, 11:04 PM
i have nothing to say

Dedspool Superior Tuned
07-23-2012, 08:46 PM
http://henican.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/obama-boxing-600x493.jpg

Fix.it.again.Tony
07-25-2012, 06:32 PM
chuck n

stop fucking spamming!

rudsone
07-25-2012, 06:47 PM
any fucking ways... i will be at the Chavez Jr vs Martinez fight in vegas this Sept. can't wait for them to finally fight after so much shit talking. Canelo fights the same night as well

jeffr
08-01-2012, 09:27 PM
chavez for the knock out so whos canelo fighting they keep changing it up

hondafanej1
08-05-2012, 02:51 AM
^^^ Canelo should be fighting Josesito lopez sept. 15th. Im sure its pretty much set. Canelo has said he wants to fight Mayweather but i think its still too soon for him. He should fight Cotto first to see exactly where hes at. If he destroys cotto.... which im sure he will cuz he's much faster and stronger than cotto, then he should DEF try his luck against mayweather. This boy is hella sick!

MANNYb09
08-05-2012, 04:29 PM
any fucking ways... i will be at the Chavez Jr vs Martinez fight in vegas this Sept. can't wait for them to finally fight after so much shit talking. Canelo fights the same night as well
lucky i wish i could see martinez fight hes really skilled in the ring he reminds me of floyd tht would be a great fight even tho i doubt mayweather would take it .

chavez for the knock out so whos canelo fighting they keep changing it up
LOL chavez< hes a joke just like canelo I got martinez all the way if the betting odds were against martinez i would have thrown down money on him unfortunately hes not the underdog

^^^ Canelo should be fighting Josesito lopez sept. 15th. Im sure its pretty much set. Canelo has said he wants to fight Mayweather but i think its still too soon for him. He should fight Cotto first to see exactly where hes at. If he destroys cotto.... which im sure he will cuz he's much faster and stronger than cotto, then he should DEF try his luck against mayweather. This boy is hella sick!

Canelo would not destroy cotto, the way canelo fights is amateur compared to cotto hes on a different level thats why they dont fight them cus there is more money in fighting cotto unfortunatly i dont think this is a good fight for josesito

hondafanej1
08-05-2012, 06:15 PM
lucky i wish i could see martinez fight hes really skilled in the ring he reminds me of floyd tht would be a great fight even tho i doubt mayweather would take it .

LOL chavez< hes a joke just like canelo I got martinez all the way if the betting odds were against martinez i would have thrown down money on him unfortunately hes not the underdog

Canelo would not destroy cotto, the way canelo fights is amateur compared to cotto hes on a different level thats why they dont fight them cus there is more money in fighting cotto unfortunatly i dont think this is a good fight for josesito

Yea i agree that its not a good fight for Josesito. BUT as far as canelo not destroying cotto...... im sorry i completely disagree. The way Canelo destroyed moseley proved what he's worth and capable of. Cotto would be the next step. I think Canelo should start looking for matches against Cotto, Margarito, or Ortiz. He's more than ready for a big name

MANNYb09
08-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Yea i agree that its not a good fight for Josesito. BUT as far as canelo not destroying cotto...... im sorry i completely disagree. The way Canelo destroyed moseley proved what he's worth and capable of. Cotto would be the next step. I think Canelo should start looking for matches against Cotto, Margarito, or Ortiz. He's more than ready for a big name

mosley was done tho he was almost 40